[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They won't stop drifting away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: welp.jpg (96KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
96KB, 900x900px
Last time I spoke to my best friend was 2 weeks.
Last time I spoke with my closest friend group (the only people I truly act myself with and am personal with) on a regular basis was 3 months ago.

My closest group of friends never want to do anything with me anymore. Its not personal or that I'm a shitty person or anything like that, they all would just rather be by themselves. They'll be watching videos, reading about the latest events (ie. reddit frontpage/their 4chan boards), or just something else while openly seeing me by myself on the discord server when we always use to do said things with each for the shear purpose of friendship/comradery for years (I've had these friends since the beginning of highschool, now 22) One of my friends will even be playing the same videogame I am at the same exact time I am and not even join the discord, let alone play a game with me.

A couple of my friends have summer jobs and get home at the same time I do while the others don't so its not like our schedules don't match up. They'll even send snapchats once in a blue moon of them doing something at their fucking computer.

They aren't hanging out with someone else, they really couldn't if they tried desu but they're still my friends... or so i thought.

Anyway, I feel like my best friend group/the group i spend most of my life with is inevitably going to end soon.

If they're blatantly not going to acknowledge my presence after they've just become so introverted to the point where they treat their friends like shit, I feel like I should just stop trying. I've been tired of being the only one tying to make this friend group social with each other and actually value what we have but if all of them are just going to treat me like the equivalency of someone they played a random game of league with 2 years ago and sent them a friend request, then so be it.

Should I just fuck it all guys? Or should I really try harder to convey this message to them?
>>
>>18581354
Sounds like you just got out of high school. I still hang with my close friends, but it's once every few weeks, maybe once per month. Everybody starts living their own life, and personal time becomes a commodity. Doesn't mean they hate you. It's just a work/life balance.
>>
>>18581354
Do YOU ever reach out to THEM? From the outside, shyness can look a lot like lack of interest. If you are never the one who says "Let's go see the new movie this weekend", they will get the impression that YOU don't like THEM, and they will respect your privacy by leaving you alone.
>>
File: 1501562587514.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501562587514.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>>18581580
I'm literally the only one reaching out and trying to make plans with them. No answer, or just a plain no/Meme a little bit and never actually give an answer
>>
People are no different from clouds...
Forever fleeting.
>>
>>18581871
Ok there
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.