[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any real reason not to kill yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0011.jpg (97KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
97KB, 640x512px
Is there any real reason not to kill yourself?
>>
>>18581301
There's an off chance things will get better and all your suffering will pay off
>>
>>18581301
Well, you're going to die anyways. That said, killing yourself now robs you of tomorrow, and all the potential that it brings.
>>
>>18581311
They won't get better.

>>18581312
Potential to what?
>>
>>18581312
This.
This is what keeps me going
There is an infinite time before us
And an infinite time ahead of us

Fuck destiny and fate and shit.
Live the brief time you have as long as you can.
>>
>>18581342
I don't have hope.
>>
File: krishna.png (519KB, 602x452px) Image search: [Google]
krishna.png
519KB, 602x452px
>>18581301
Suicide isn't an answer to suffering. Freedom from all forms of suffering is only possible by Moksha, and only in the rare human birth can one attain Moksha. To commit suicide would be throwing away the millions and millions of years one suffered through to finally attain human life and escape samsara.
>>
>>18581340
>Potential to what?
Literally everything, good and bad. Who knows, tomorrow you might find yourself as Earth's emissary to alien visitors, and be the person responsible for an entire new age for mankind. Or you could find your soulmate. You could literally stumble into a winning lottery ticket in the street. You could see an ad for a job that you try out for, and wind up loving.

It can all potentially happen, just through dumb luck.
>>
>>18581350
Fuck hope
Who said anything about hope?

Infinite before
Infinite after
Abuse the tiny insignificant time you have
Get drunk and jack off I like I do

Live as long as you can. Because fuck realtiy
>>
>>18581356
I'm not going to wake up tomorrow and magically not be defective anymore.

A decent society would have euthanised me by now. Why not do what those cowards won't?

>>18581357
I can't masturbate.
>>
>>18581394
>I can't masturbate.
Shit, no wonder you want to die

Go fix that
>>
>>18581400
I physically cannot.

I do not get sufficiently aroused by anything.

There's a gallery of weird fucked up fetishes (think about autists literally jacking it to the transformation scenes in transformers) thst vaguely stir me but not sufficiently. I've never had an orgasm and never will.
>>
>>18581409
You sound asexual. Don't know why that's a problem.
>>
>>18581422
I'm also gay, transgender and autistic.

The alcoholism is just to cope with all of this.
>>
>>18581424
How do you know that you're gay if your dick never gets hard?
>>
>>18581424
Get a therapist nigger
>>
>>18581301
Well, that actually depends truly on you. Think of every single thing life has to offer and what would you want to have or do:
friends, family, gf/bf, sex partner or maybe more than one, money, pet(s), things to own, travel, learn whatever you could be interested in, lead something or people for a cause, any particular hobbie/sport/activity, read, walk, cultures and so on.

If you at least find ONE out of the list that you would like to have or do, then your answer is no, don't kill yourself, try to fight to get it, or do it as much as you can.
>If you actually asked the question because you are kind of deppressed, list everything that could motivate you, prioritize them and start working your ass off to get to do everything on the list.
If you genuinly aren't motivated by anything there, well, then your answer is yes, you should seriously consider suicide. You actually can't be cheered up by anything in this life.
>>
>>18581427
By always falling in love with males?

>>18581450
How do I do it without upsetting mom?
>>
There is literally no reason NOT to kill yourself.
Life is absolutely meaningless and as much as people with delusions try to say otherwise it will always be meaningless. There's finite time before and infinite time after you. No of which is affected by your life in any meaningful way. In the end the universe will freeze and everything will die. No matter how far humanity has come, or whether humanity even exists, life will end and start anew in a few gorillion years. Such is life.
>>
File: 1496767514223.jpg (1MB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496767514223.jpg
1MB, 1000x750px
>>18581530
Then again. There's also literally no reason TO kill yourself. Any pain you suffer and any pleasure you partake in is just as meaningless. Killing yourself does about as much as not killing yourself. I guess you have to ask not why you shouldn't kill yourself, but instead, why you should. I don't know what problems you have and I don't really care. Maybe you'll kill yourself, maybe you won't, I still don't really care. I'm posting this here but it doesn't really matter and nothing will change in the end. All you are is a specific arrangement of particles that came to be after billions of years of luck and evolution. If you want to throw that away, go for it. I don't really care :).
>>
>>18581301
Really? Absolutely no, but Idk why I'm still alive ......
>>
>>18581301
I'll die automatically one day. Why force something that happens either way.
>>
>>18581510
So you are actually in a low mood. Anon, sooner or later she will realize. Remember we are talking about a life, your life, something no one can live it except you. Not even your mother, father, relatives, friends, significant other are entitled to live your life.
Everything, as you know it right now, is temporary. Imagine yourself in five years, do you think you will know the same people? Of course not, well, except that you want to. As a local song says: "si quieres cambio verdadero, pues, camina distinto" (if you want real change, then you must walk different).
So, back to your question, it's irrelevant if you "upset" her. Maybe there will be some surprise from her or something you couldn't expect. But what matters most, is that you do whatever makes you happy, and no one should go against that will.
Every person: family, friends, etc, that go against your desire to be happy, should be avoided or comfronted. If you ask them what's wrong with them, but they answer questioning your health, are people that will never be able to understand who you are, at least until it's too late. Sooner or later they will try to make you unhappy because they can't accept who you are.
So, wrapping things up, you seem kind enough to care for her anon, but deep inside know that the one who has to find a way to be happy is you anon, your mother can't and shouldn't solve that problem for you and she is also fighting to be happy too.
>>
>>18581311
KEK.
>>
You will die anyway and if you can shitpost then your life is already better than most people in the history of humankind.

Get some drugs, play some vidya or watch some movies or go out to party, as long as you don't harm anyone then it's valid, have fun with the life you got, as I said it will end anyway so what's the hurry?
>>
>>18581693
I'm not sure what you were trying to say and what that had to do with anything, but mom really is the only reason I haven't killed myself.

>>18581720
I'm just too fucking tired to go on. I'm tired of being an odd that can't relate to the normal life normal people live, and who's always the first freak they've seen.

Where do people even get drugs?
>>
>>18581301
Two things: >Vaginas & >Adrenaline Rushes
>>
>>18582970
Also for the fact that it will hurt your family and friends more than you know. That's what kept me from not doing it
>>
just go to mexico and do cocaine and fuck hookers
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.