[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I make the right choice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

So I was on Tinder doing the whole swipe right or left bullshit, I come across a profile of girl named Beverly Watson. She had a secret message saying "Sit on my face" and if you got the message to kik her. So I do and after about a day she messages back. After shooting the breeze, a hookup is mentioned and she agrees. So I ask when she wants to do it and she brings up that if I want to hookup all I have to do is vote for her on her stupid cam thing. So I agree but learn that its 2 bucks. I start thinking it was a scam because I have to sign up to prove that I am of age and it requires a credit card. Its a site I have never heard of but has the secure lock icon. Immediately close the site and block her, She also responded not like a robot so she was real girl.
TL;DR Did I make the good choice by blocking her because I thought it was a scam?

Pic Related
Know that 4chan is horrible for advice
Ready for OP is stupid comments
Also ready for OP is gullible
>>
>>18581266
Stupid fuck
Delete the thread you already know the answer
>>
>>18581270
Cool just the response I was waiting for thanks
>>
>>18581270
/thread
>>
>>18581266

The nice answer is, absolutely yes - you did the right thing. In the future, never click on any such link again.

The mean answer is that if you're asking this question, you're either very young or very dumb.

Take it as a learning experience and move on.

Some related other tips:
1. Never click on internet ads
2. Always pay attention to checkboxes/options of whatever programs you install, so that you're sure you're not installing anything else
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.