[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with cat-calling ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

I'm fucking fed up with it.

Whenever I go outside, men start yelling obscene things at me and even try to touch me. it makes me feel scared, insecure and just like shit in general. It's not like I dress "like a slut" or anything, I'm trying to wear the most unsexy clothes ever and yet it won't stop. (I dress like an italian village old man like pic related).

Wat do ? I know not all men act like that but sometimes I feel doubtful. Going outside makes me feel anxious.
>>
suck a dicker 2
>>
>>18581020
Only negroes and spics cat call

Move to white suburbia and be free from it
>>
try wearing a niqab
>>
>be female
>other females always complain about being catcalled 24/7
>tfw cat called like once in my life

Sucks to be beautiful I guess.
>>
>>18581046
see the good side, anon. If you date a guy, you will know for sure he is here for you and not for your looks. Which means that if you were hot he would leave you when you grow older.
>>
>>18581025
not sure what it does mean.
>>18581026
I live in a country where almost everybody is white. And I live in a city populated by financially well-off people.
>>18581034
But I'm not muslim.
>>
>>18581146
>I live in a country where almost everybody is white. And I live in a city populated by financially well-off people.
Are they Catholic?
Only Protestant whites are real whites

Are you Argentinian btw?
>>
>>18581146
I bet you live in the UAE, probably Dubai
>>
>>18581154
>Are they Catholic/protestant?
My city seems to be full of non-religious people.

Nah.
>>
>>18581162
nope, senpai
>>
>>18581163
What were they before?
Even if they aren't right now?
Only a Protestant derived society can be truly civilized.
Otherwise you get South America or Mexico
>>
>>18581169
well you sure as fuck can't live in the US right? I have never seen a man catcall someone in my life.
>>
>>18581020
I don't believe you.
>>
>>18581184
this and
>>18581180
this
never in my life have I seen someone catcall anyone
you either live on a construction site, because I can imagine those guys doing it, are a prostitute, because there it's probably part of the job, or are making all of this up
>>
Ignore it.

OP I know how it is. I'm a prettyboy and whenever I go out in public I always get called derogatory names, or have someone either glaring, scoffing, or snickering at me every ten seconds.
Sometimes even get threats of violence for doing absolutely nothing.

It gets tiresome, and even depressing. But you have to roll with the punches. If you react negatively and get upset, then they win.

On the other hand, if someone tries to touch you, then youre allowed to resort to extreme measuresto get them to stop.
>>
>inset pick of bitch complaining about being catcalled here next to the pic about the bitch complaining about how she's not being catcalled and it's all men's fault.
>>
>>18581074
this is flawed logic. unless a guy has low expectations in life he always cares about a girls looks first, then hopes for a personality. You never know if a guy likes you for you until after he likes you for your looks.
>>
>>18581020
Confront them with disdain. "You really find that approach effective with women, do you? Then why are you still alone?"

When groped, grab their wrist and say loudly "Does anybody belong to this hand? I found it on my ass"
>>
File: 90.png (30KB, 240x95px) Image search: [Google]
90.png
30KB, 240x95px
>>18581551
>gets raped
great idea anon
>>
>>18581533
>he always cares about a girls looks first, then hopes for a personality.

Yes and no.

You make it sound like looks are the priority and personality is a perk.

Looks are the obvious thing that catches the eye
Personality is the actual thing that keeps you around and truly interested.

Speaking from experience, it's DEFINITELY possible to meet someone you think you're not attracted to, discover their personality, and then be wildly attracted because of it.
>>
>>18581020
Learn some self-defense.
Carry some mace.

Best way to stop anxiety is to eliminate the need to feel it.
>>
>>18581020
>Whenever I go outside, men start yelling obscene things at me and even try to touch me. it makes me feel scared, insecure and just like shit in general. It's not like I dress "like a slut" or anything, I'm trying to wear the most unsexy clothes ever and yet it won't stop. (I dress like an italian village old man like pic related).

Im sorry that you live in constant fear because you can't handle al ittle catcalling. Maybe you should look into

HARDEN THE FUCK UP

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/03/26/sexual-harassment-used-call-welcome-attention-men-says-fay-weldon/
>>
>>18581577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU68DbrUZ6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpC4rCYj4Hs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7BKG23XV14

Fuck your bitching, you women.
>>
>>18581020
Where do you live really? During my time in the US and the U.K. as a teen I experienced zero catcalling unless I went to the hoods or Muslim concentration zones. Now I live in Paris which is absolutely notorious for catcalls but it's still 90% tanned Frenchmen, it's just that they are all over the place.

The older I got the less aggressively they happened, so making yourself look more professional and older is a way to avoid it.
Secondly, most of the catcalls I get are just dudes yelling something at you in the street and wanting attention. Half of the time I react with a "hey" or "thanks" and continue in my way. Ducking and fleeing or ignoring and giving a nasty look generally makes them start yelling insults. My impression is that it's better to accept the fact it happens, respond politely but coldly and move on if they're in the flesh. If it's a honk I just don't care. If they start walking after you and ask for your number or so, just say you have a boyfriend. Yes feminists are like "reeeee he respects another male more than you" but it's just the way those guys live, if you aren't claimed for by another dude they think you're a whore.

Also please realize that the less self-confident you appear, the worst they get. I used to be terrified of those dudes because I always thought they could physically overpower me. I've been doing Mua Thai and Krav Maga for a while now and if they want to start something funny I can probably throw a mean punch then run for it, and I think they can feel that in the way you hold and carry yourself.
>>
>>18581649
>The older I got the less aggressively they happened, so making yourself look more professional and older is a way to avoid it.

Yes, its true. Us guys do not like aging women.
>>
>>18581660
It's more that people my age are working or at home playing vidya / flexing their wizard muscle.
Guys who catcall are usually between 15-25 and yeah, they should go after people their own age.
>>
you dres slutty, dont need to reveal much, but tight clothing and fashionable chicks get catcalled, i did it too and they all like it when its from handsome guys

you women are full of shit
>>
>>18581668
>Guys who catcall are usually between 15-25 and yeah, they should go after people their own age.

Lol wat. It sounds like they are if you're getting too old for them, dumb bitch.

>>18581670

This.

op is just a bitch.

>>18581020

Hey babe, dat pussy for me?
>>
>>18581564
I will try. I'm short and skelly so I'm probably gonna lose my shit in front of a big guy.
>>18581649
Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna try to work on my confidence.
>>18581468
Whoa fuck. Good luck anon.
When I ignore thosebmen, they get more agressive. It's stressing.
>>
>>18581696
***those men

Sorry.
>>
>>18581020
dont let them smell your fear, drives them nuts
>>
>>18581706
Some tips on how to hide the fact that I'm scared shitless ? Not really sure how I can control how I seem.
>>
>>18581020
OP I don't wanna be a creep but are you commonly considered to have WELL above average looks? I don't see how any guys would find a girl dressing like the OP pic to be "catcall worthy" (and I know what I am talking about I come from a 3rd world country and understand these dudes' logic). Moreover, at one point I would think that they would just mistake you for a young teenage boy if you wear such unfeminine clothes.
>>
wow there are so many fucking virgins itt
>>
>>18581752
Quote them
>>
Male. Former military. Psychoanalyst for fun.

The kinds of guys who cat-call do so because they think you're weak, easy, or some combination of the two. I've served with plenty of assholes who do this, so I've seen it enough times. They back away real quick if you say something.

Now I'm not talking about "please stop", or "you're making me uncomfortable". No, the kinds of guys out to ruin my gender with this crap only react to their own language. So you verbally de-ball them.

Even if you have to practice retorts at home and put on a mean face when it happens, cat-callers are intimidated by strong women. What's more, they don't snap at a girl who bites back.

My wife actually got cat-called about a week ago. She was military too, so she's pretty thick skinned. Walked up to him with the vanilla ice cream she was eating and shoved it onto his crotch. He walked around the rest of the day in Texas heat looking like he'd creamed his jeans. More importantly, he learned to keep his mouth shut.
>>
>>18581767
>reddit spacing
you really should go back to r/welfarequeens
>>
>>18581551
that's pretty cringy senpai
>>
>>18581697
dumb phoneposter
>>
>>18581767
>My wife actually got cat-called about a week ago. She was military too, so she's pretty thick skinned. Walked up to him with the vanilla ice cream she was eating and shoved it onto his crotch. He walked around the rest of the day in Texas heat looking like he'd creamed his jeans. More importantly, he learned to keep his mouth shut.

So she assaulted someone in response to words, huh.

What a keeper. I'll be glad when she screws around behind your back then takes all your stuff in divorce.
>>
Getting over it and enjoying the attention works for a start, OP.
>>
>assuming OP is real

Take a martial arts class, Shaolin or Jiu Jitsu or something. Learn how to break wrists and de-capacitate people much larger than you. Maybe even get certified to open carry. At the very least learn how to knee them in the groin with enough force to distract them while you flee when they physically touch you.

Get more female friends. Start a gang. Become notorious as ninja chicks who might stab you if you get too close and make catcallers fear for their safety.
>>
>>18582712
>Take a martial arts class, Shaolin or Jiu Jitsu or something. Learn how to break wrists and de-capacitate people much larger than you. Maybe even get certified to open carry. At the very least learn how to knee them in the groin with enough force to distract them while you flee when they physically touch you.

Because ALL of that is completely rational counterforce to a catcall.

What a dumbass.
>>
>>18582712
>Become notorious as ninja chicks who might stab you if you get too close and make catcallers fear for their safety.

Oh okay. So the problem is that she fears for her safety, instead other people should fear for their safety because fearing one's safety is wrong for some and right for others.

You know in the middle east you can marry and fuck a 9 year old. Guess its another case of its wrong for some and right for others.
>>
>>18581026

You can't be that socially unaware. I refuse to believe it.
>>
>>18581154
>Are you Argentinian

I kekd
>>
>>18582758
it'd make her more confident and not scared as shit, retard. this in turn would help her cope/deal with catcalling because shit like this just happens. op even asked somewhere itt how to not be such a scared lil bitch.
>>
>>18583143
Yeah, she changer her attitude.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.