[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0593.gif (290KB, 550x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0593.gif
290KB, 550x480px
Hey /adv/ I really need some input on my situation, I'm 26 m and have been in an amazing relationship for 5 years, but the person I'm with was my first sexually, and every now and again I think about fucking another woman. I almost feel like I'm missing out, but I love my gf and she's great. Am I missing out /adv/? Plz help
>>
yeah, kill yourself you dumb fuck

or go cheat and then after a week come back and tell us if you can think of any bigger mistake to make in your life, i'll be genuinely interested
>>
>>18580962
in the same boat m8, its terrible. we both need to think about the future and if well resent them for it. i wont cheat on her but im worried about future me at 35 with 2 kids and a house getting restless
>>
Why do you worry that you're missing out? Do you think there's better sex to be had? Is your current sex life lackluster in any way, even during brief moments?
>>
>>18580986
It's not really about the sex, it's just some women I see are so hot and I want to talk to them
>>
>>18580986
wait, yeah it's about the sex, I wanna have sex w other women but I don't know if it's worth it
>>
Men aren't biologically meant to be monogamous. Just like women can't help to actively seek out the richest person that will fuck them, men can't help but want to fuck everything marginally attractive with a vagina. You could try to suppress it but it will undoubtedly subconsciously affect the relationship or you can just give in and live your life.

P.S. if she finds out, don't apologize. She'll lose the last bit of respect she has left for you. Own it and who knows, she might not even mind.

>inb4 women screeching about fuckbois and players meanwhile they sit on their ass having their """men""" pamper them and treat them like princesses for having a vagina.
>>
>>18581068
desu It's come up in conversation and I've told her I always want to fuck other women, she tells me to leave her but I love her too much, btw it's our 5 year anniversary today... go figure
>>
>>18580962
Trust me: as someone who has been with a bunch of women, it's never as good for either partner if you aren't in love. My wife is literally a 5/10, looks-wise, but I wouldn't cheat on her for 12/10. It's just not as good.

What you're going through is like when you quit smoking: you romance cigarettes, and fight it for weeks or even months, and then you break down and pick up a pack, and it tastes disgusting. Not saying sex with another woman will be disgusting, but it's not what you are thinking it will be.
>>
>>18581068
This is the worst advice I've ever read. If you want to get into shit historically, most men aren't meant to have a partner at all, and the men who have partners can afford all their partners, AND all their offspring. But then men who saw no reason to invest in society didn't. Enter religion.

Don't appeal to the primal if you're only going to take the parts you like, and ignore the parts you don't.
>>
File: 1496767514223.jpg (1MB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496767514223.jpg
1MB, 1000x750px
>>18581120
Most men don't have partners. They have people who treat them like slaves and throw them a bone every few months. Wake up to reality friend. It's not like the movies.
>>
>>18581133
>He says, without providing any evidence.
I've been married for over 6 years, and I'm happy.

By the by, if this was a Chess match, I'm pretty sure absolutely everyone could guess how the rest of this conversation is going to go. Furthermore, you're likely so set in your beliefs that you wouldn't budge no matter what evidence is presented, so I'm just gonna duck out at this point.
>>
>>18581137
Running away before you even compare stats and saying my beliefs won't budge? How quaint.

Let's see your evidence then;
Here's mine
>2-3% of children in a marriage are born from infidelity.

Let's see your big boi.
>>
>>18581144
>2-3% born from infidelity
>men weren't meant to be monogamous
???
>>
>>18581144
So? That means 97-98% aren't. That's literally "margin of error" tier.
>>
>>18581152
It's not the men cheating dumbass, it's the women, who are married, fucking other men and not even having the decency to be protected.

>>18581155
Not only would that be extremely underrated because that's only the people who were found out, that's still not a number to laugh at you clueless fuck.

Here's something else more

>Most women cheat for an emotional connection.

>Usually, men cheat for a single primary reason that is sex.

So what's worse? Someone cheating on you and fucking someone and just using them for sex and leaving or someone cheating on you because they love strangers more than you?
>>
>>18581168
>Not only would that be extremely underrated because that's only the people who were found out, that's still not a number to laugh at you clueless fuck.
You didn't say how they got that number; whether it was self-reported, or a number of people who were tested, and didn't know before hand.

>So what's worse?
They are equally as bad, in my opinion. If you're gonna get into a committed relationship, deception is deception, regardless of motive.
>>
>>18581177
It doesn't say but I doubt they went around and took a sample of children and DNA tested them.

http://www.divorcestatistics.info/latest-infidelity-statistics-of-usa.html

Sadly, women like to """logic""" their way out of the title of infidel. They make excuses or reasons for why it's not infidelity. So these are only the statistics of people who got found out or honestly reported on their infidelity.

Even still the rate is extremely close. Which is kinda pathetic when you see men being constantly painted as the sex that goes around fucking people all the time while women are mostly loyal and of course, when they do cheat, it's always justified.
>>
>>18581168
But the women who cheated might know the person they're cheating with. Hence, he's not a stranger. Also, that percentage is staggeringly low. Do you seriously expect all the unreported cases to bump it up a few percentage points, or is that your deep-seated insecurity talking?
>>
>>18581188
>Extremely low
It's really fucking not. These disgusting creatures are not only fucking men outside their relationship, they're letting them cum inside them and then once they're pregnant they continue to lie to their significant other and eventually, let them raise the kid as their own.

So when you want to have kids why don't you roll two D7s. If you roll two 7s, guess what? Your kid ain't yours ayyy lmao.
>>
>>18581187
Ok, so you don't know the methodology used. But, lets say you're right - it's self-reported. Then, lets say that it's actually 40% of child births.

Your argument for treating all women like shit based on statistics is like saying that all blacks should be killed because their average IQ is 80. No, the white dude who has an IQ of 60 doesn't have to die. Yes, the black dude who has an IQ of 150 still has to die.

Statistics are utterly useless when applied to an individual.
>>
>>18581217
I never advocated treating all women like shit, nor do I think that all blacks should be killed because the vast majority of them are stupid and commit unprecedented crime.

I'm saying it's wrong and men shouldn't be the ones taking all the flak for infidelity. Especially when women have no problem having kids with people outside of the relationship and then lying about it so some poor cuck raises kids that aren't even his.

People always love to treat humans like they're above animals, like the rules of biology don't apply to them and that just because we're the dominant species right now, that we can straight up ignore the billions of years of evolution we share with every other animal.
>>
>>18581231
>I never advocated treating all women like shit
You sure seemed to: >>18581068

>I'm saying it's wrong and men shouldn't be the ones taking all the flak for infidelity
Anyone who commits infidelity deserves flak, regardless of the genitals they have.

>People always love to treat humans like they're above animals, like the rules of biology don't apply to them and that just because we're the dominant species right now, that we can straight up ignore the billions of years of evolution we share with every other animal.
I never said that we could ignore instincts. That said, we CAN overcome instincts, and we should.
>>
>>18581241
Can you point out where I said we should treat women like shit? I simply pointed out that men's biological drive is to fuck as many women as possible while women's biological drive is to find the man with the most to offer and then use him as a source of food and money.

Did I miss something?
>>
>>18581246
Sure. >>18581068
>You could try to suppress it but it will undoubtedly subconsciously affect the relationship or you can just give in and live your life.
>Or you can just give in and live your life.
>>
>>18581021
If you think your current GF and your 'amazing relationship' isn't worth as much as pumping and dumping some dime a dozen whores then maybe your relationship isn't all that great after all.

What are you 'missing out' on? Just some mindless sex? I mean, I get that you wanna fuck something else after 5 years of presumably only fucking her, but is just some random sex worth giving up what you've spend 5 years building?
>>
>>18581251
And? What part of that is treating women like shit? I'm speaking from a purely biological point here, once you feel like doing something it's very hard to get over that. You might stop yourself from doing it, but you will constantly think about it and it will affect your relationship. I was advocating getting it out of the way and just doing it because otherwise it's going to come out later when they're more invested and it will be worse.
>>
>>18581257
You're advising the dude to either "give in," and cheat, or that he will bottle it up and let it affect the relationship, as if those are the only two options.

If those are the only things you are able to do, then you are in the minority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlZsGpWJmos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9WZFeA4FzI
>>
>>18581264
No my friend, that's the majority.

See >>18581093. I was right.

You may not be cynical like me, yet, but it will grow over time as you learn about the true nature of people. What accelerated my cynicism was the understanding of biology.

I don't understand though, how you can possible think that wanting to fuck other people won't affect the relationship, whether or not your actually fuck other people.
>>
>>18581276
>It will grow over time.
You act like my mentality is due to inexperience, but I've had said experiences. I still refuse to use said experiences as an excuse to justify my actions. The fact that I've had a chick cheat on me and tell me 3 days before I proposed, only to cheat on her new bf, get pregnant, and tell me that if I didn't get back with her, she would get an abortion (I got to see the picture) doesn't give me license to cheat on my wife.

And that's just the worst experience. It's far from the only. There is nothing that other people can do to me to get me to compromise my morals.
>>
>>18581286
Well I'd say it's only a matter of time. But I don't know about you relationship. Maybe you and her are the minority and you'll go well together. Or maybe you're still in your honeymoon phase and are both infatuated with each other. Either way, good luck, you'll need it.
>>
>>18581293
>Minority
>Only cites a study that doesn't explain the methodology, and has to do with cucking, not strict infidelity of married couples, let alone divide the results up into categories regarding race/education/earnings/IQ.
Burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>18581315
Once again, you don't know the methodology of the study. This makes it worthless for your argument.

But, seeing as how I gave you a chance, and you reacted exactly as I thought you would, I will reiterate this post and bail: >>18581137
>>
>>18581306
>implying it's possible to get concrete statistics on something the vast majority of people lie about
>implying the 2-3% of people who raise children that aren't there's is outside of marriage
>>
>>18580962
>feel i want to fuck another woman

That feeling stays regardless of whether shes your first or not.

Youd be here now anyway with the same complaint except instead of missing out youd be feeling trapped.

The feeling comes and goes. If shes "amazing" as you say, then this is as good as it gets man.

Youre very lucky and if things are great after 5 years even, you dont want to find yourself crying about letting something good go because you thought with your dick.
>>
>>18581068
>Men aren't biologically meant to be monogamous.
For the record, neither are women. There's a reason women are only fertile for a handful of days out of the month and don't give any outward signs of fertility like animals that go into heat do. It's because they're supposed to have sex all the time and yet only sometimes get pregnant.
>>
>>18581339
Interesting theory.
>>
>>18581323
Hey man.
Been following. Your studies are valid but our sexuality is more complicated than that.

We are simaltaneously both monogomous and polygamous.

Monogamy has evolutionary advantages. Benefits the whole tribe with population control, reduces the spread of disease, makes for children that are better provided for and mentored so they grow up stronger and smarter.

So we developed a drive for that as well. Look into vasopressin and oxytocin and other pair bonding hormones.

Also consider the fact breakups are the worst fucking thing most people have to deal with, even if the relationship was shit. Thats drug withdrawal man. As in your body flipping the fuck out because it isnt getting certain hormones that associate and release to a single person. Pair bonding hormones are highly addictive, and thats the drive im talking about. Its also why people sometimes crawl back to total shit relationships.

If evolution was a handyman its primary tool would be duct tape. It doesnt change things, it adds on. Quite shoddily sometimes. Its built this drive on top of the old fuck everything drive from our very earliest ancestors. So the two co exist and compete.

Also while.youre talking about women looking for the best... Male sperm has fighter sperm, ie certain types that are meant to hunt and kill sperm of other men.

That along with other evidence suggests they arent so much find one and stick with it as they are line up the entire hunter crew and take every dick one after another.

But anyways... I learned all the shit youre talking about when i was like 17. It fascinates me as im sure it does you, and after 13 years ive found its way more complex.

And when it comes to psychology and behaviour science, its extremely difficult to pin down whats right.
>>
>>18581339
Seems more like an artefact of evolution though. What possible reason could there be for women to only get pregnant when they fuck sometimes? The reason for menstration is obvious and required. The need for signs of heat are not. Additionally, human females go into heat a lot more frequently than other animals. This would lead me to believe that getting 'sometimes pregnant' is pointless and has nothing to do with women fucking all the men.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.