[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1501143427323.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1501143427323.gif
2MB, 270x188px
Hi guys. So i have this problem with my girlfriend where she cant manage to get me to have an orgasm, she tried hj and bj but to no effect. Also whenever we want to have sex there is this problem that my dick wont go all the way in or she somehow pushes it out
Wat do?
>inb4 the kys meme
>>
You must be 18 to post on this website.

Reported.
>>
>>18580937
she isn't wet. You need to get her going. Also not everyone is good at bjs and handjobs are useless
>>
>>18580941
Bruh
>>
>>18580960

Its obvious OP is underage, or at least attempting to come off as underage. This is exactly the type of situation and question someone who is underage would have.
>>
>>18580957
How wet are we talking? Cause i manage a pretty good foreplay around 15-30 minutes
>>
>>18580966
Im not underage. Im just confused and was wondering if i or her were doing something wrong. With my previous girlfriend i had no such problems, everything always went pretty smooth, therefore my frustration about this whole situation
>>
File: 1456372332073.jpg (16KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
1456372332073.jpg
16KB, 255x247px
>>18580966
>mfw I didn't have this issues when I was an underage chad
>>
>>18580989
Getting older and masturbating is a bitch.
>>
>>18580937
Have you tried missionary? I've never heard of anyone having an issue with their dick popping out in missionary.

As for hj and bj, you need to give instructions, otherwise she won't know what to do. Tell her what feels good, and what doesn't (hint: tell her to focus on the head - it's the most sensitive spot).
>>
>>18581245
Yup
>>18581245
Will try. Anything else?
>>
>>18580937
I had this problem when I first started having sex with girls in college. Everything was great but I usually had a hard time cumming. If you can masturbate then everythings working fine but you just have to get used to sex. My advice would be to stop fapping if you are and just do stuff with ur gf. It took me a few trys but now there's no problem (aside if i drink too much alcohol then sometimes I have trouble climaxing). Also if you're mentally stressed because you're focusing so much on orgasm then you need to relax
>>
>>18580937
Stop masturbating for a bit

Maybe your dick is too long for her (it happens, some girls have shorter vaginas than others) and then try positions where you can't penetrate as deeply. Facing each other while lying on the side, or missionary. The more she has her legs close to her ears the deeper you can go so avoid that.
>>
>>18581630
>>18581634
Noted
Anything else?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.