[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf just broke up with me how do i not be sad/mad and what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1499235849492.gif (1MB, 490x377px) Image search: [Google]
1499235849492.gif
1MB, 490x377px
Gf just broke up with me how do i not be sad/mad and what do i do next where do i go from here
>>
>>18580932
You need to give yourself time to grieve the relationship. Even though it was probably for the better, you experienced a loss, and you need to let yourself process that. Yes, bad feelings suck, but they have to be dealt with so that they don't poison your next relationship.
>>
distract yourself with other activities that you like, spend time with friends.
Delete her contacts/phone number, there is nothing worse than a whiney ex.
>>
>>18580935
thanks anon i dont get why though she was fine one min and the next thing i know "i dont love you the way you love me but i want us to be friends"
>>
>>18580947
May I ask what happened between you two anon?

Also I hope you can pull through.
>>
>>18580945
she said she just wants to be friends but i dont think i can see her and not think of what happened just too many feels so i probably will
>>
>>18580951

bro almost every guy goes through this once or twice if they're unlucky in their lives.

its gonna suck and I feel for you, I am sorry

just try to not kill yourself or do anything stupid, you can cry and listen to sad music and stalk her facebook and shit and get it out of your system, but just realize this is normal and part of growing up.

also a good opportunity to realize bitches aint shit unless you plan on marrying her which you weren't even close to anyway

life is teaching you these lessons and they aren't easy.
>>
>>18580951
yeah don't ever stay friends with and ex, what she said translates to "i'll keep you around for later" and use you for either a back up guy or an emotional sponge.
It won't do you any good.
>>
>>18580932
fuck women. they're all the fucking same.

to hell with them. just love your family and your friends. loving yourself after this will be hard but you need to do it too. forget about women dude. they're all going to destroy you in the long run.
>>
>>18580950
we went out last night and things seemed ok but i might be retarded then just like 2 hours ago we talk and she says she doesn't love me and only was because she didn't want to lose me a friend but then confesses a bunch of lies and shit, just a not good relationship for either of us i guess but i do love her i but know i dont even know
>>
>>18580951
If you aren't comfortable or okay being friends with her, that's okay! You don't have to be friends with her just because she wants to be. Generally, cleaner breaks where you cut off contact makes it easier to move on
>>
>>18580959
>>18580963
>>18580968
thanks ill just get this out of my system and hopefully move on
>>
>>18580965
that one of the problems though i know this but i just want a companion to live life through i just dont want to be lonely
>>
>>18580981
>>18580964
sorry
>>
one last question do I try at all to make things work or just skip the heart break and just keep moving forward?
>>
>>18581022
Why did she break up with you?
>>
>>18581032
>>18580965
>>
>>18581022
from what you said, she's nowhere near a quality girl. keep moving on. I know it sucks to hear but it's the truth.

Good luck man, I'm right there with you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.