[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are moms ever attracted to their sons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1447131401648.png (717KB, 770x460px) Image search: [Google]
1447131401648.png
717KB, 770x460px
im not into it at all but my mom has said some real weird shit over the years
>>
Fug her
>My mom has said some real weird shit over the years
What do you mean by this
>>
>>18580770
super strange shit like "I love you" and "You're handsome" and "You look nice today!" really weird shit man.
>>
>>18580789
Has she always talked like this? In what situations does she say it? Those examples seem like a stretch and can be taken as her just being a mom
>>
>>18580789

Fuck, that is weird.

You should search her room, making sure she's not stealing your underwear to sniff & schlick.
>>
>>18580789
She's your mom you sick fuck
>>
I had a friend with a really weird thing going on with his mother.

The first time I noticed it we were like maybe 9, when sleeping at his house, his mother came to tuck us in, but she ended sleeping between the two us, she held my friend in the most... how can I say this... intimate way until early morning.

Then, a few years later, around 15-16, she used to open the bathroom's door while my friend was taking a shower and just stay there making conversation.

I saw her once tucking my friend's shirt in the most invasive way... Dunno... there is more... but the point is, that yes... it seemed more like a wife-husband relationship than a mother-son relationship.

Just one more detail... she used to walk around the house in a very thin bathrobe with no bra showing her humongous brownish nips.
>>
>>18580789
If you're for real, I'd say it's cultural.
Normality is relative.
>>
>>18580789
That doesn't sound too weird at all. I would assume she's just trying to boost your confidence or make you feel good, and mothers probably think their kids are better looking than they actually are since you know, they're your mother, very biased position to be in.
>>
>>18580789
Jesus, mine even told me she need to fuck, dats what i consider weir, dar bicth fucked my mind.
>>
>>18582036
everyone has needs , man. it's not like she's telling you to give her the D, so just take the hint and set her up with your bff Tyrone already.
>>
>>18580764
Yes
Your mom obviously no, you just have autism
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.