[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An isolated person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4229.jpg (45KB, 409x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4229.jpg
45KB, 409x767px
How do you fix the feeling of being lonely around others? I used to blame others for this feeling, but even when the people around me are cool, I still feel very alone.

Maybe the cause of this is that lately my mom and my (maybe former) best friend sort of betrayed me. My best friend told his father to stop buying me food and gifts because I was "an ingrate" for being hostile towards incel Nazi weebism, and my mom refused to let me hang out with her in order to take a break from the fucking isolation.

I don't think this is fair. I'm paying for school myself, so my mom ought to at least eat dinner with me now and again. And, I was helping his father with some things, so I don't see how my food supply getting cut off would be justice or some shit.

They round-about apologized when I presented it to them this was, so I certainly do not hate them. I just don't know if I should be close to them.

On the non-platonic side of things, every woman I have been with has tried to play a horrible trick, be it cheating on me with the whole town, trying to cuck me with some "sugar daddy," or trying to keep me a secret because my social status was too low for her peers' approval.

Maybe I feel alone because it seems like nobody is trustworthy. The two guys I'm hanging out with lately seem to be very kind and well-intended people, but one of them is seriously womanizing, and the other is constantly being tricked by fake yoga gurus into believing total nonsense.

This sounds like "woe is me," but I don't even think my situation is as bad as those who have been asdaulted or those who grow up in bad areas.

I just don't know if humanity as good as we make it out to be. How do I end this loneliness? I can't get pets at the moment. Am I a good person? Maybe I'm just mediocre.
>>
>>18580738
didn't read the whole post, gonna answer the first question, you wont, most people do, and like you, they keep it hidden
>>
this sounds degenerate, you 4 should go to church instead.
>>
>>18580794
fuck wrong thread
>>
>>18580796
dlet this
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.