[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just saw my fiancee with another man...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

So I was/still am crazy in love with my first and only love of my life. We met 5 years ago and all went very good so i proposed to marry her.

Fast forward 3 years in the relationship (2 years ago) I found she had changed. While we were out on a lovely trip I caught her flirting on chat with another man, she broke in tears and said it ment nothing... A few weeks later she suddenly wants to go on a vacation. Of course I could not tolerate this behaviour, so even though i love(d) her sooooooooo much I had to tell her that she has to choose between me or that bullshit. Told her if she goes through with the vacation I would not be able to see her the same again ever.

She chose to fcking go on the vacation anyway. I was heartbroke. I did not understand why she chose that while i gave her all my love, took her to 5 vacations to explore the world together and bond, and even proposed and we talked about how to raise the kids etc... she chose the fcking vacation...

I've been heartbroken for the last 2 years and checking her social media from time to time. She seemed to be heartbroken also and focussing on work the last 2 years. Just now I found a picture on social media from her being with some random fcking refugee.
I am so furious I do not know what to do. It is 4 am and i cant stop thinking how the girl I gave everything, chooses a fcking vacation over me and now this pic with this other dude. I am ready to go and kill him. I am a trained fighter so I am somewhat afraid I might actually kill the dude in my rage.

Pic related left girl is said girl, and left guy is the fckn other man
>>
It's been two years.

I know you two were through a lot, but it's been a long time. There's a solid chance that she's trying to move on, move past what you two had. Wallowing in that past won't change the fact that it's over. I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe try starting to move on too. It doesn't have to be overnight, but make a change for yourself that starts the process of finding the next person who makes you feel happy.
>>
>>18580701
She's beautiful, bro, but:
1) She chose a random vacation over you
2) She is race-mixing with one of the "religion of peace"

She's not the woman you need, OP. She's degenerate, not a homemaker. Find a more wholesome woman focused on family. Let her go...
>>
>>18580701
Can I hit it after you kill her man?
>>
>>18580701
Just find someone else. Stop giving her power over you. She's obviously mentally defective being with one of those. Pity her.
>>
>>18580732
>>18580732
lol actually I am a convert of the religion of peace also. I fucking told stories about my travels to Exotic places and how nice the culture can be.

Now I see her with this guy.
I should have never shared the awesome exotic side of arab culture.
I never thought THIS would happen

But yeah your 1st reason still stands: She chose a vacation over me.
But I cannot just let her go. I mean I really loved her, not like most people these days. I actually sacrificed alot for her, and I would walk the whole world to make her smile that kind of love....
I cannot simply replace her with someone, it is either her or an empty space leaving me longing for a love that will never be true....
>>
>>18580743
I'll fckin kill you basterd

>>18580710
Yes yes, she has moved on. That is very clear.
The big problem is HOW THE FUCK do you just move on like that.

We had a real deep bond, we shared everything, we felt each other, we supported each other, I helped her get through a rough time with her alcoholic father. She helped me through a rough time my brother became a suicid emo. We did things for each other always, if one felt bad we would find unique ways to how to make the other feel better. Giving a massage, cooking a favorite meal. etc etc

How can someone give it all up.... I cannot comprehend, this makes me feel like my whole life is based on lies. What is real in this life if even this intense love was not real?
>>
You do understand that this is not the "refugee's" fault, right?

Long before she was probably already tasting black, white and brown cock, maybe even yellow.

These are the women of the white world son, you had your chance and you couldn't be anything else than the stereotypical white beta faggot.

Enjoy your pain, she for sure is enjoying Allah's dick right now.
>>
>>18580774
>actually I am a convert of the religion of peace also

bait or cancer.

>>18580791
>I'll fckin kill you basterd
>>18580701
>I am ready to go and kill him.
You're definitely in the right religion. Grats dude.

Try not to fuck any goats to get over your former love.
>>
Damn she's fine OP. I wonder how it feels to be him. Pressing his rock hard cock against her pure vagina, thrusting her hips into his body. I wonder if she stares right in his eyes as he's about to cum inside her pussy to impregnate her and have a happy family.
>>
>>18580802
dude, i'm not op but that's just brutal, damn
>>
File: 1497395023049.jpg (67KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1497395023049.jpg
67KB, 680x1020px
>>18580791
>>18580774
christ dude, yeah, I've been there.

I fell in love with some jap girl when I lived there. It started off as just some hookup, but I fell head over heels for her, and we started dating. I had never felt the same way about someone like I felt about her. When I returned to the US, we continued to date, with the hopes of moving in together after two years.

She ended up sleeping with some European dude who told me when he realized she wasn't single. (nice detective work lorenzo)

I broke up with her, but it killed me on the inside. I had a really hard time coming to terms with what happened, and it felt really surreal. I guess I didn't expect her to do that, and my world was shattered so quickly.

It's been about a year and a half since. My life is actually in a good direction. I still think about this jap girl almost every day, but the pain has numbed a lot, and turns out I've heard she misses me a lot. hah

Probably a good thing you found out before getting married. If she has the capacity to do this to you, she's not wife material.

also don't be a pussy and give into self wallowing
>>
>>18580802
I hope you are helpless and in agony when you see your loved ones die in front of you slowly begging for your help.
>>
>>18580840
damn, OP really *IS* a mudslime
>>
>>18580802
>pure vagina
>pure
>that girl
>>
>>18580838

I feel you bro. And I do not want to allow myself to give into self wallowing, but honestly.
What is the point in having the body of a greek god, being funny, intelligent, masters degree, good career, etc (all things i worked hard for also after the breakup)... But what the fck is the point in all of it?

The only reason I strived to become the best version of myself was to be able to provide for my loved ones. My wife my kids. Be a good role model etc.

Now I found that I will never have someone to love again. I could never trust anyone after the perfect relationship, she acted more in love then I could have ever dreamed of. And then its all a big lie... How could I ever trust or love someone now. And because of that, what is the point of having ambitions?
>>
>>18580857
i dunno man, let me know if you figure it out

in the meantime i suggest you take up a moderate opium habit as long as you have health insurance and can afford it
>>
Congrats on discovering that women are by nature vile, disgusting, lying traitorous whores.
Just try to focus on your own interests instead of that slut. That's all you can do.
>>
>>18580885
My whole life I wanted nothing more then living for a loving family. I would do anything to be the best father for my kids and the best husband to my wife...

What is life worth if I cannot do this?

Should I just make kids with a woman and never trust or love her, and focus on the kids? wtf my whole future plan, whole lifeview is being destroyed
>>
File: 1393986648635.jpg (2MB, 1117x1726px) Image search: [Google]
1393986648635.jpg
2MB, 1117x1726px
>>18580857
I get where you're coming from, but I think its short-sighted to think you'll never love someone again. You need to change your outlook and distance yourself from this girl. Come to the realization she isn't who you think she is.

Honestly, you should try and live for yourself. If you spend your whole life trying to live for girls, you'll be miserable. If you're comfortable with yourself, chances are you'll find someone new and/or better.

you could also probably drop the religion of peace muchacho ; v ))))
>>
These threads happen when /pol/ leaves /pol/ and tries another board.

I mean, is he really a refugee? Or you just guessed because he looks arab. Its irrelevant anyways. Move on.
>>
>>18580899
It is not that I do not believe I can meet someone capable of loving me.
It is that I can never trust a woman again.
>>
If I were in your situation man I would hate that bitch for all the damage that has done to me. Fckng bitch. If she wanted to leave me I'll just tell her to fuck off.
Remember a relationship is two sides. It's not just you giving everything to her, it's also her giving everything to you.
Ask yourself if she really did put value on your relationship
>>
>>18581079
its not as simple...
>>
>>18580838
>all this reddit spacing
just why has this cancer spread? fuck off
>>
>>18580701
Wait, you found a white girl willing to date some Muslim like you and then you wonder why she is not trustworthy and fucked in the head?

There is a reason a lot of guys will not go for girls who dated Muslims or blacks before. They aren't good wife material.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.