[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Smoking and pregnancy.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Smoking and pregnancy.png
1MB, 1280x800px
I just turned 18 and where I live it's legal for me to smoke, so should I start smoking I know it's addicting but I smoked before (4 years ago) and I didn't really get addicted to it.
>>
Just vape, Its healthier, and can be a lot less expensive if you make your own liquid.
>>
>>18580606
Do you actually have any reasons for wanting to smoke?
>>
>>18580606
I smoked the first time when I was 17

Second when I was 19
Next three packs age 21
Last fifteen packs age 22

Don't do it brother, it takes a while for you to get hooked but it's fucking difficult to kick. Anyone here will tell you that.
>>
Don't. its no good.
>>
>>18580606
It's so unattractive tho
>>
I just quit after smoking for 20 years.
Don't do it, it's a complete waste of money, it fucks up your health, taste buds and ability to smell. It also makes you stink.
And no it is not cool.
>>
>>18580689
So, why alot of people smoke then?
>>
File: smoking_01.jpg (74KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
smoking_01.jpg
74KB, 611x404px
>>18580606
More doctors smoke camel than any other cigarette.
>>
>>18580725
They think it makes them look cool or more mature, or for smoke breaks at work.
>>
>>18580606
One word. Cancer.
>>
>>18580606
It also causes premature aging
>>
File: Widow on weed.png (133KB, 900x501px) Image search: [Google]
Widow on weed.png
133KB, 900x501px
>>18580725
One word, Nicotine.
>>
>>18580725
Why do humans do any [insert] retarded behavior?

Protip: it's no longer the 80s/90s, you do not look 'cool' if you go out to take a smoke break. I turned 18 nearly a decade ago, went out and got my first pack, smoked during lunch break in college/work-study a few times, everyone gave me disgruntled looks, and a guy even just told me that I was retarded for smoking cancer sticks.

I bought a second pack at 21 when I was dealing with some shit. Lel, I thought that tobacco would work as some type of anti-anxiety med -- it didn't. If it anything it brings you up and gives you more anxiety.

It's expensive. It makes your house smell bad. Makes your clothes smell bad. Makes your car smell bad. Everyone looks at you like a retard in public. Just stop it. The age of tobacco smoking over.
>>
>>18580725
they start young like you and get addicted to the nicotine and don't have the strength to quit.
It works as a stress reliever for them but its a double edge sword since the lack of nicotine while trying to quit makes you succumb to stress easier.
I started at 11 and i regret ever touching one, so much wasted money.
>>
File: cigarette-smoke[1].jpg (121KB, 580x416px) Image search: [Google]
cigarette-smoke[1].jpg
121KB, 580x416px
>>18580606
No
See the inside of this computer?
It will be the inside of your lungs
>>
>>18580606
If you're 18 years old in the 21st century and are too stupid to think of reasons not to smoke, then you should probably start smoking.
>>
Girls: There's a girl at my job who I thought may have a crush on me. The first time I met her, I was walking up to the office to punch in, and while I was walking up the stairs, she was walking down. She immediately said "Hello." There was another time while I was walking across the front end, where she gave me a slight wave. I've been trying to say say hello to her, but it can be hard to notice her walking by while I'm working with customers. Whenever I do get a chance, she never seems interested even knowing me as an acquaintance. Does she like me, but just shy? And should I take this as a red flag?
>>
>>18580982
Bretty good bait m8
>>
>>18580606
waste of money, just a steady stream of shekels leaving while you consider your onsetting copd
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.