[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rent money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1576.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1576.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
Thai girl needs rent money and she is asking if I could pay her the money for sex

It's $115

Should I do it? How can I tell if she's real or if this is a scam?
>>
don't do it, don't enable lazy sluts
>>
>>18580526
>How can I tell if she's real or if this is a scam?
if you have to ask that question then the answer is that its a scam.
>>
>>18580538
Do you think there's a way I could do it without paying her?
>>
>>18580540
>fuck her
>oh I forgot my wallet
>leave
>>
>>18580544
What kind of safety precautions should I take?
>>
>>18580550
Bring a pair of running shoes
>>
>>18580553
Kek
>>
>>18580550
have the cash in your car so you can pay her pimp when he threatens to break you knee on the way out.
>>
OP you're gonna get robbed/mugged, I guarantee it

t. did something similar and successfully a few times, but eventually got my shit kicked in
>>
>>18580560
I mean I'm in the military so I'm pretty strong, I don't think I'd have an issue winning a fight.

What kind of stuff did you do with the scam? Help me win this
>>
My advice....DO IT
>>
>>18580566
>I mean I'm in the military so I'm pretty strong, I don't think I'd have an issue winning a fight.

if you fuck the pimps ho then you owe him the money. unless you want to start a gun fight just pay and go.
>>
>>18580566

You can be pretty strong but when its 3v1... good luck

I'm sure you'll be fine, especially since your military they probably wont try anything but just be open to the possibility of everything going south.

I didn't scam anyone, basically I would browse craigslist w4m and find similar posts, and I actually met up with two different girls and paid their bills and fucked them a couple times and kind of became friends with them (we just admitted it was a mutually beneficial arrangement) but the third girl when I first met up with her she took me to her room and told me 'she needed to go to the bathroom real quick' and before I knew it 3 dudes walked in and basically told me walk and that the cash was staying. They didn't do anything to me but I didn't really have a choice (all huge guys)

It's a popular scam not only with hookers, but just scumbags in general. Bait and switch is usually referred to girls showing hot pictures and looking like hot garbage when you meet them, but it can also be getting you and the money in a spot , them bailing and then getting you strong armed.

Just be aware of your surroundings nothing will probably happen, but if it does the money is never worth it, just let it go and GTFO of there.
>>
>>18580560
This, robbers pose as prostitutes because if you call the cops what are you going to do? Tell them you got robbed trying to fuck a hooker? Even if its not a robbery, have fun with your STD's shes obviously a slut. And BTW, dont pay for fucking sex jesus christ, i'm 5'4, unemployed, and still get pussy for christ sake, why the fuck would you pay? If you really want your dick sucked that bad go download grindr and hookup in a Walmart bathroom
>>
OP is one desperate loser
>>
>>18580526
Possibly it's a set up. Good chance there's a tyrone and Leroy waiting to rob you. It's really an easy way to make money if you don't care about the consequences. It's not like you can report someone robbed you of hooker money.
>>
>>18580704
Ouch :(
>>
>>18580550
Don't take off your Timbs.
>>
>>18580566
What happens when the other party has a knife or a gun?
>>
>>18580526
No you're setting a bad example
>>
>>18580538
If he doesn't do it, someone else will.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.