[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friend breaks up with his gf and agrees to let her take on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1500842623687.jpg (41KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1500842623687.jpg
41KB, 480x477px
>Friend breaks up with his gf and agrees to let her take on the lease to the flat by herself, and her 17 y/o daughter (who happens to attend the school I worked at until July)

>Landlord agrees and writes up a new contract starting from 1st August

>Live in Spain which has fucked up domestic abuse laws, allegations usually lead to the accused being detained as a 'precautionary measure'

>He goes to pick up some stuff and she gets aggressive, throwing things at him and accusing him of being abusive (which seemed to him like a subtle threat that she'd go to the police)

>He asks me to go with him to help him pick up some more stuff as well as to be a witness in case shit kicked off again

>I'm packing a suitcase for him in the bedroom while he's getting stuff from the living room, start to hear her shouting aggressively

>Daughter starts threatening him him because he took the router, hear a plate smash

>Start filming on my phone so he has evidence to back himself up in court should the need arise

>Crazy woman's equally crazy friend walks past the room I'm in and sees me recording, friend's ex flips out and tells me to get out and starts throwing my friend's stuff out the front door, clearly eager to get him out as quickly as possible

>We go upstairs onto the terrace for him to collect his thoughts, hear her calling the police and reporting him for stealing the router and me for filming in her house without permission

>Delete all the recordings in a panic, which I now regret

Given that this was 3 days ago and therefore while the flat was still under my friend's name, what are the chances of me getting into trouble? As a public sector worker it seems the police would have little difficulty tracking me down and they haven't yet, but did I commit a crime?
>>
>>18580418
Maybe m8, look it up on google. Filming doesn't seem like a crime but it's in her house technically so you might not have the right. But it was the scene of a possible crime so use that as a defense
>>
>>18580563
Yeah that's a good point, thanks.
>>
>>18580418

If the flat was under your friends name at the time, I'm pretty sure your presence in the house and also your recording [of your friend] is ok because of your friend's consent in both those matters.

I would recommend undeleting the videos. Its easier if it was recorded to an sd card, but still possible with internal storage. I would undelete the videos, not tell anyone about them (even your friend) and keep them somewhere safe and hidden (like on a microsd or flash drive) in your house. I would keep them just in case legal action comes up, so that this could be possibly used as evidence. In such a situation, you would show the footage to the lawyer anyway and they would tell you if it is legal/valid court evidence or not and whether to use it.
>>
>>18580418
Doesn't Spain allow what the US does? You can call and schedule a supervised visit to the property, so that the police are there, and make sure that nothing goes down. In your case, it would cover his ass and keep his ex safe.
>>
>>18581235
Ok, I'll look into doing this

>>18581271
Lol nope, the police don't give a shit unless a woman's being threatened
>>
>>18580418
She shall never know you deleted the files
You should recover the recordings asap
Your friend's possessions are worth less than his freedom. You wouldn't believe the amount of Spanish innocent men in jail for that stupid law.
Send someone else to pick up the stuff or forget about it.

You did not commit a crime. And keep in mind that the Orwellian viogen law only affects partners. Since you never were into a relationship with any of the females there you are free and clear. You are, if anything, witness to a crime of assault. You did not trespass either, not that is a big deal if you did though.

Make a copy of the recording and store it safely.

Tell your friend to get a call recorder app for his phone noe, and screencap all conversations with her. Treat ALL communicatios with her as if he was getting recorded. Tell him to never be alone with her or the daughter or the friend. This is not a joke man.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.