[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 22

File: firstresultingoogleimages.jpg (44KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
firstresultingoogleimages.jpg
44KB, 1200x630px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
guys:
what's the likelihood you'd dream about a close female friend of yours in a non-sexual way? is it a normal thing?

asking since i scarcely dream about people, so i'm not sure if it's normal when other people dream about me.
>>
>>18580344
i dreamed about a certain friend one or two times, but it's nothing special and has nothing to do with whatever i might be thinking of her in reality, dreams have no meaning, but I'd assume that you dream about a person more often if you have to deal with them (positively or negatively) very often
>>
>>18580344
>tfw dreamt about cuddling with my high school crush
Bliss.
>>
>>18580344
Sure, I'd consider it normal.
>>
>>18580344
Lets be real femanon. Do YOU want to date him? And if yes, why havent you asked him on date yet?
>>
>>18580344
>what's the likelihood you'd dream about a close female friend of yours in a non-sexual way? is it a normal thing?

Dunno, about as common as I dream about a male friend in a non-sexual way?

Have I EVER had sexual dreams about female friends? Yeah, but like 1 in a million, and not usually out of the blue.
>>
>>18580381
clever. we're separated by a big ocean, it wouldn't work! i like what we have and i don't want one of us falling for the other.

>>18580358
>>18580368
>>18580400
thanks for the input
>>
File: Wrong.jpg (324KB, 2160x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.jpg
324KB, 2160x1920px
Dumb question, I know, but what did I do wrong here? I tend to be really verbose when I talk, overexplain stuff, so I try and make my messages as short as I can yet I still feel I might be saying too much when I have conversations like this. She just stopped responding after this. Is it more likely a case of just she stopped being interested, or are my messages too overbearing or something?
>>
>>18580455
She said 14 words in the whole conversation. You said 61. Tone it down and get to the point. Match her casualness and formality.
>>
Girls: It seems to be a consensus that it's attractive when a guy can cook well. But how can he demonstrate that early on? If I've just met a girl it would be creepy to immediately invite her to my house so I can cook for her, but at the same time I want to use it as a way to put my best foot forward.
>>
>>18580455
>>18580477
>mfw roles are switched for me
i write novels to my bf while he replies with 3-6 words. what.
>>
>>18580455
You were Canadian.
>>
>>18580455
I'm a dude, but having done online dating (and being two and a half years deep in to a relationship from it):

Either: Try asking her questions past basic small talk--ones that actually engage her and make her want to reply back (if it can be answered in less than three words, that is NOT engaging)
Or: Jump straight to asking her out.

>>18580478
>but at the same time I want to use it as a way to put my best foot forward.

This is a trap.

Yes, you should be putting your best foot when you intially meet someone, becuase first impressions matter, but you shouldn't be jumping over hoops to do so.

That fucks with the natural flow of things and makes you look desperate.

If it comes up in conversation fine, but don't be in a rush to prop up ANY appealing factor. That is not the point and often just comes off as stilted/conceited/awkward/forced.

Your job on the first few dates is not to razzle dazzle.
It is to see if you've got basic chemistry and the ability to hang out with one another without being bored out of your mind.

AFTER THAT comes to get to know you phase.
>>
>>18580455
Sounds like she's not really interested in conversation in general.
>>
>>18580478
The first time my boyfriend cooked for me was when the actual going on dates slowed down and we moved into this intimately hanging out at each other's houses a few times a week.

I guess I would feel a little weird if my bf was like "let me cook for you!" too soon. He did it first out of necessity. We were both hungry and home, didn't feel like going out.
>>
>>18580478
You shouldn't show that off first anyway. Wait until it's like the 6 month date-anniversary or her birthday or something.

Get to know the girl first and give you and her an opportunity to decide if this should be a lasting relationship. Then you can pull the "oh by the way I can cook really well" card.
>>
Men
There's a guy I work with. He divulged some very personal information to me and has told me he fantasized about me. He would flirt and back peddle, flirt and back peddle. He then tells me "when I first met you, it was like something clicked. I feel like we've always been friends."

So does he like me or what? How does he see me?
>>
>>18580344
I have dreams with other people in them all the time, but often their personality's mixed up with some other person
>>
>>18580617
>So does he like me or what? How does he see me?

65% Probably yes
22.5% chance: He's just a wierd ass, affectionately flirty guy (and he sees you platonically/just being friendly)
12.5% chance: He's gay and you're dense as fuck
>>
>>18580617
He definitely wants to bang you. He is trying to see how you would react to you him friendzoning you, to see if you would react in a sad way that would mean you may like him. And/or he is trying to see if he can get you to want him by making himself seem possibly unavailable. Probably a little of both, either way he is trying to work you.
>>
>>18580478
depends on the girl really
maybe take her on a picnic
>>
How much contact should I keep with a girl I met on tinder between now and the date? She isn't available to meet until next week but I have her number and arranged a time to meet.

She's legitimately fun to talk to so I'm really looking forward to the date. Just wasn't sure how much pre-date banter I should engage in.
>>
>>18580576
>>18580524
>>18580513
>>18580477
Thanks for the /adv/ice y'all, I'll put it to good use
>>
>>18580636
He's definitely not gay. But I will but that I'm a little dense considering this seems so obvious and I'm still not getting it.

>>18580638
Why does he feel the need to work me?
>>
A girl said she was free the whole week for a date but makes up excuses after I try to plan it twice and just apologizes afterwards, not even trying to reschedule it. I just acted like I didn't care. Do I drop it? Sorry if this is obvious I think I have autism
>>
I feel like a selfish asshole for allowing myself to feel lonely.
>>
>>18580721
Yeah, I'd probably move on. This seems to happen fairly frequently to me. I pretty much just offer 1 reschedule only then break contact. Sometimes they reengage other times I never hear again.

Don't let it get you down and focus on volume. Some women love stringing guys along, your best defense is to just move on to the next one.
>>
>>18580721
Drop it. You tried twice and that's pretty much my hard maximum. She will make time for you or at least be the one to bring the idea up again in the future if she wants to do something. Leave the ball in her court.

For bonus points go out and do something fun with your friends on the days/times when you asked her out then post about it on social media.
>>
>she takes like a week to respond to any texts or snaps
>says she's sorry for that but it never changes
>meanwhile she'll be posting her snap stories and instagram pics in the meantime

BUT

>she told me she really likes me
>when we're together in person things are fine, she even comes up with plans more often than me
>she pays for her own half of dinners so I don't think I'm being used for money
>her roommate told me she cried because she hadn't seen me in a while

Does she like me or am I being strung along? If she likes me and is so sad about not seeing me often why doesn't she just check her shit and reply more often? What's going on? Am I worrying about nothing?
>>
How would you react if your manly man be asked you to step on him?
>>
>>18580740
*bf
Fucking phone
>>
>>18580736
That's some shit bro.

Back off and see if she comes after you.
>>
>>18580736
Maybe she's juggling you with another guy
>>
>>18580752
That's what I do. If I wait so long without attempting further contact she asks me out. Then after the night we go had a great time, yadda yadda, then I text her afterward and she's off the radar for another week or two and repeat
>>
>>18580731
>>18580735
Thanks, feels bad now, don't know how I'm supposed to act when I see her
>>
>>18580788
Just treat her like an acquaintance. She should understand why you're being distant. If she cares she'll come up and try to talk to you. If she kinda avoids you too then you know she never really liked you.
>>
>>18580799
If she asks you what's the deal, just tell her that if she wants to go on a date with you then she needs to pick the date because it depends on her schedule
>>
>>18580736
>>18580763
That's a weird one. You're just gonna have to confront her and have a "what's the heck, yo" conversation next time, and talk about where she wants this to go
>>
>>18580799
>>18580805
Thanks, I've been getting closer to her recently but I guess it's back to acquaintance status
>>
>>18580344
>implying dreams mean anything
>>
>>18580712
Because he wants you to like him and this is his attempt to get you to like him. It may not necessarily be because he truthfully likes you, he may just want that validation, so tread lightly. He's already playing games. Get wise
>>
>>18580617
Maybe he feels like you don't really share the same attraction/feelings so he's backing off
>>
How do I get a sweetie pie gf?
>>
>>18580344
one of the girls i was sure was into me once dreamed about me having half of my face disfigured for some reason
>>
im male and im insecure about some things. im 27, i have a job that allows me to live independently, but im living paycheck to paycheck. i dont love it or hate it but it works for me now as a single guy

im a musician and ive been pursuing it with some success. thats been my main focus, but if that doesnt work out in a decent way, i only have the skillset of the job im working now, and if thats the way it goes ill be poor for the rest of my life

i have very little social life right now because im focusing on what i think i need to do to make music the most important thing, and its been working, but in a small way

so my question for you ladies is what do you think about this? would you look at a guy like this as a loser who hasnt figured his shit out yet or would you give him a chance because he at least has a goal? i feel like ill never find someone and im only getting older and more unstable
>>
Women:
The last time I went on a date with her was October 2016. It's not like we split or had a dispute or anything, I just haven't initiated anything since because I'm a pussy and such. Is it too late to ask her out once more? We're still on good terms; we just don't talk often.
>>
>>18580876
Not entirely, but with that much time passed you're basically starting over from scratch.

Get back in regular contact first, talk more, then work up to getting a date, just like you had to the first time.

Also stop being a pussy, only lesbians like pussy.
>>
Women - How do I nut up and confront people I know in public? It seems like when seeing people from work or school in any other setting, I'm bashful just looking their way, especially girls.
>>
File: constanza.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
constanza.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>18580327
>Ex just said hi after 3 months
>She actually wanted something, yet she refused to get it off her chest
>Reason we broke up? ''I'm sorry, we're so diferent, I feel sick, you don't like heavy metal/anime, so we can't be together''
>Dunno what she wanted, but I kindly asked her to fuck off
>''Are you mad at me, Anon? I know you're not like that, I know you from childhood''
>Retry again
>She fucks right off
I'm sorry Andy, but just because I'm not a big fan of anime and edgy music doesn't mean we can be together

Now girls: Do you often have problem to move on to another relationship? If so, why?

also, I seriously hope you girls don't do this
>>
>>18580888
Be like Kenshiro. Turn your sadness into anger and anger into action
>>
>>18580896
Yup. I've been single for 6 years now, and I'm still madly in love with my ex. Idk why, he was objectively not that great, treated me poorly, but from the second I met him I was head over heels for him.
And I just have not gotten that immediate chemistry with anyone else ever since, not for lack of trying. I've tried to force a spark, I've tried just rolling with it despite not feeling it, nothing works.

I'm banking on dying alone because for some reason no man will ever be as good as the kid I dated when I was fucking 16.
>>
Girls,
What are some sweet things that I can do for my lady friend?
And what are some general things that guys do that can be consider "sweet"?
>>
File: Laughs.jpg (62KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Laughs.jpg
62KB, 564x564px
>>18580915
Bro here, I gotchu covered

Even smiling when she looks at you, making eye contact, walking while holding hands, that kind of stuff is what women like. Now listen the fuck up: The greatest female friend is the one who will refuse anything you buy for her, but will accept it so you don't feel like money was wasted

If she inmediatly accepts any sort of gif with a ''OMG SO PRETTY THANK YOU *kiss kiss*'', then it's a huge red flag that marks how little she cares about you
>>
>>18580915
Take her hiking. Bitches love instagrammable activities.
>>
Girls: There's a girl at my job who I thought may have a crush on me. The first time I met her, I was walking up to the office to punch in, and while I was walking up the stairs, she was walking down. She immediately said "Hello." There was another time while I was walking across the front end, where she gave me a slight wave. I've been trying to say say hello to her, but it can be hard to notice her walking by while I'm working with customers. Whenever I do get a chance, she never seems interested even knowing me as an acquaintance. Does she like me, but just shy? And should I take this as a red flag?
>>
>>18580832
That makes sense. I don't know why he would choose me though when there are other girls who would fall for it completely.

>>18580837
There definitely has been some degree of attraction/tension, but hes been backing off pretty hard.
>>
File: BRING IT ON.jpg (66KB, 810x872px) Image search: [Google]
BRING IT ON.jpg
66KB, 810x872px
>>18580942
>''OH NO A GIRL I JUST SAW SAID HELLO TO ME DOES THIS MEAN SHE LIKES ME I DUNNO WHAT TO DO NOW IS SHE SHY I MEAN..?!''

No, she's just very friendly. Love at first glance is a myth, so grow up some balls, walk up to her, and say something that isn't ''Hello!''

Now go on my child, I've got some forth dimensional chess to play
>>
>>18580955
Yeah, but she doesn't say much. Also, she'll look over her shoulder to see if I'm going to say Hi. Also, I can't just walk away from the register to talk to her, and she works in the deli dept. so I can't just stop her from helping someone to talk. I've been trying to, it's just hard to get a moment while working in a grocery store
>>
File: 1501523242339.png (476KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
1501523242339.png
476KB, 497x732px
Girls: how do I say I love a girl when I know she doesn't like me that much back? I want to keep our friendship but I need to tell her- it's killing me
>>
>Out with gril
>Walking next to her
>Keeps bumping into me

WHY
>>
Guys: How do i know an army guy is interested in me not just sex? Been communicating with him for a year but it's not much since he is busy. Only met him in person one time before he left for the army. Thing is he is coming to visit me , and take me out to lunch. But what are some signs he is in it for the sex if lets say he is? I really like this guy.
>>
>>18581013
It's either accidental or it's not. On one hand, she might be doing it on purpose because she's interested in you. On the other hand, she might be like me and really shitty at walking. When I walk with my boyfriend I literally can't be walking to his left or else I keep accidentally bumping him
>>
>>18581023
Don't have sex with him and see what happens.
>>
Do women like shy men?
>>
File: D E N S E.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
D E N S E.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>18580992
>Also, she'll look over her shoulder to see if I'm going to say Hi
And what the fuck are you waiting for you dense motherfucker? After work, go on and, after saying hello to her like a kind sir you are and exchanging numbers...see, this is why I play 4D chess, I've already got planned out the shit you will inevitably do. JUST TALK TO HER
>how do I say I love a girl when I know she doesn't like me that much back?
She doesn't like you, stop talking to her for a while, see what happens. She either talks to you or doesn't. If the later, DO NOT BOTHER
>>
>>18581029
Ok. He also mentioned me giving me a sponge bath as a joke because i told him i was at the hospital. When i said no back jokingly, he says "mean! no love". Does that mean he wants something?
>>
>>18580955
Yeah, but she doesn't talk to anyone. Also, she'll look over her shoulder to see if I'm going to say Hi. Also, I can't just walk away from the register to talk to her, and she works in the deli dept. so I can't just stop her from helping someone to talk. I've been trying to, it's just hard to get a moment while working in a grocery store
>>
>>18580949
Because he is attracted on some level to you, specifically, and thats why hes using these techniques.
>>
>>18581042
Of course he wants sex. But if you want to know whether he *only* wants sex, then don't have sex with him and see if he sticks around.
>>
>>18581058
Ok thanks.
>>
>>18581048
Makes sense. I'm completely oblivious if a person likes me.
>>
>>18581039
When I said "doesn't like me that much back" I meant that I'm more passionate. I'm not sure if she actually likes me. If that makes sense. I have ignored her actually, and she did message me. She always messages me my horoscope and what she thinks about it.
>>
>>18581075
IDEA:
The more you interact with her the better your chances.

So set her up to hang out with you and two of your trusted friends who know a thing or two.

(They're there to figure if she like you)

Just make sure they know what's up so no one steals your girl.

Other than that your got yourself a plan that will help you.

Tell me, would this work?
>>
>>18581151
>So set her up to hang out with you and two of your trusted friends who know a thing or two.
I've done this before, and I've talked with one of her bestfriends (one of my friends) and she said that the girl thinks I'm really sweet and nice. Perhaps I should just tell her and see what happens.
>>
>>18580327
Halp my fat and severely ugly chink wife wont lose weight!!!!
>>
So I live in a very small town surrounded by nothing. I'm 24 and single. There's a grand total of about 30 girls around my age within an hours drive of me. I know most of them personally since there's only one school in my area and we all went there. Most of them are already in relationships and the ones that aren't are terrible people.

How the fuck do I find a girl friend?
>>
>>18581284
Leave or settle or look harder

When I lived in a small town there were like thirty small towns with around and there ended up being 20000+ people around, maybe you're really out in the cut and you may have to drive farther but this is ypure only other option really
>>
>>18580327
Women
How does it feel to be fucked but not to the point of cuming?
>>
>>18581176
Stop fucking her as much and start talking to hotter girls in front of her pretending she isnt there
>>
>>18581035
Not usually the first choice tiger, but some do, usually they're really nice and outgoing or are naturally a little more dominating than the common female
>>
>>18581023
Suck his dick
>>
>>18580690
>girl you're gonna have the date of your life next week
But desu just try to pick up where the convo ended last time. Don't mention the date until the day before. Maybe a few hours each day
>>
>>18581289
https://www.google.co.nz/maps/place/Haast+7886,+New+Zealand
>>
Girls do you like anal?
>>
>>18581305
What the fuck are you doing as a 24 year old in Haast?
>>
>>18581305
Cute little town anon, move to a better country
>>
>>18581320
Commercial fishing. The same thing my dad and grandpa did.
>>
>>18580740
Pls respond
I want to know if there a nice girls out there open to stepping on me
>>
guys, am i being lured into a fwb relationship?

my male friend treats me like his girlfriend emotionally, expects me to behave like one towards him (don't see other guys, say lovey dovey things to him, etc), has insinuated that he'd be fine with getting physical... but has not asked me on a date even once.

i'm a khv and he knows i wouldn't be ok with a fwb situation. should i cut this guy out or am i overthinking?
>>
>>18581329
Yeah, as a 24 year old female, I don't think there's anything that could make me up and move to Haast of all places. That other anon is right - leave or settle, because I can't see any girl being willing to move there.
>>
Deep down inside, I think I hate women
>>
>>18581335
How are construing a guy who is becoming emotionally involved but hasn't asked for sex as turning you into a casual relationship?

If it were casual he'd be interested in sex and not the emotional part.
>>
>>18581335
Based one what you've said, it sounds more like he want to figure out if you like him back before he asks you out. Do you?
>>
>>18581335
>khv
What is this?
It sounds like he likes you and wants you as a girlfriend, not just fwb.
>>
>>18581335

Sounds like he's trying to keep you in the pocket, either because he's a possessive cunt who wants a backup girl
or he's a possessive cunt who's too chick shit to pull the trigger and actually ask you out.

Either way, he's kind of a possessive cunt for telling you to not see anyone else--while not even being in a relationship with you.

Just my 2c though. (I fucking hate that possessive clingy shit. My girlfriend can be friends with whoever the fuck she wants, and I have the freedom to do the same. And instead of insecure paranoia, we have a mutual trust in the shit we've been through together--good and bad-- that lets us know one another would never fuck around;at least not without bringing it up first)
>>
thanks for the help everyone.

>>18581344
he isn't very affectionate, but seems to want me to be that way towards him? it makes me feel like he has an ulterior motive. i'm inexperienced and i'm afraid he's taking advantage of that.

>>18581346
i have a minor crush, i don't think it's serious. should i say something to him or wait and see how things pan out?

>>18581349
>khv
>kissless hugless virgin
so far the consensus is he's interested, just uncertain. it's a lot better than what i was imagining.

>>18581351
>trying to keep you in the pocket
i have anxieties over this too. i don't like being treated like this, but i have no clue how to deal with it. how did you and your gf communicate this trust?
>>
not sure if in a love triangle or if girl is just friendly
>new qt at work
>she came and sat down and started talking to me one day
>caught me off guard because she's very pretty and those types don't generally seek out conversations with me
>another day I mention a restaurant I like
>she says she would like to go with me
>make plans to go together
>asked me to do something one day but I wasn't available so I declined
>another day a guy at work makes plans with her to go do something
>that day she asks me what time I get off work
>asks if I want to to come along

she wan sum d or is just making friends? I'm cool with either
>>
am i an idiot for continued correspondence with my ex
>>
anyone in a long term relationship / marriage:

>stable 8 year relationship
>both gainfully employed
>living in a nice apartment with pets
>very boring routine lives
>befriend a mutual acquaintance named Z
>get along very well with Z, become very fast friends
>have a ton in common in areas my partner and i don't overlap
>3 months later and i realize i might have fallen for Z
>discover through a 3rd party the feeling is mutual

those of you in long term relationships, have you encounter situations like this? how do you cope?

i've never had a wandering eye and would never ever cheat on my partner, but i can't shake these feelings. it scares the shit out of me to know i can like someone else so much.
>>
>>18581435
Boy or girl
>>18581408
Not really unless you're wishing you'd get back together then yes
>>
What are some common anime / hentai kinks/fantasies that guys have lol asking for a friend Owo
>>
>>18581440
i'm a guy. how does that change the problem?
>>
What do 19 year old girls want for their birthday?
I asked her and she said "I don't know."
She already has 9 trillion ear rings and necklaces.
>>
>>18581435
Your wife is obviously ugly. You married people are pathetic fuck off.
>>
>>18581443
Step on me pls
>>
>>18581452
hmm as a 19 year old girl, perhaps I can help out. Firstly, a lot of it depends on what kind of girl she is. Gifts are most appreciated when it's something she'll use or remember.

Whatever you get her, something personal in addition always is cool. Like a nice handwritten letter or a mixtape.
>>
>>18581448
Sorta in the same boat m8. Stop talking to her. Have fun with your wife. Do things that you were going with z with your wife instead.
You don't have kids yet so you can divorce her and move on with out much hardship
>>
>>18581452
Well are you here boyfriend, dad, grandpa?
>>
Is confidence really the biggest turn on for men? If I knew that a guy was at least kinda into me, would saying something bold get me somewhere?
>>
>>18580909
give up on him.. i know it's tough but you have to fucking move on, you can't spend love on him anymore, it's just useless. you have to see past that..think about it, you're about to then enter your late 20s, it's about time you start something new. and by the way, you might want to give "half a person" by the smiths a listen… it'll bbs scary how much you relate to the song.
>>
>>18581470
Sister
>>
Guys,

What are your favorite kinky things you like being done to you in bed? What parts of your body besides the obvious makes you feel good?

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up, and we're very adventurous. (Anal, bjs, rimming, nipples, blindfold, bondage, etc). I want to make him feel really good and relax on his day, so what things could I try?

His favorite position is when I'm on top in case that helps.

Thank you in advance!
>>
>>18581376
>how did you and your gf communicate this trust?

Initially it's just about faith.
Faith in your own ability to judge other people.
Faith in your own value and worth.
Faith that the person across from you wants this to work as much as you want it to.

Then it's about trust.
Trust in the experiences and history you've shared.
Trust in the things you've built together.
Trust in the stability of the lines of your communication.

>>18581408
>am i an idiot for continued correspondence with my ex
Only if one of you still has feelings.

>>18581435
>'ve never had a wandering eye and would never ever cheat on my partner, but i can't shake these feelings. it scares the shit out of me to know i can like someone else so much.

It happens. It's called a crush. Personally, I'm the kind that logics his way through this kind of shit (same reason I don't get jealous, or angry often. Becuase I understand where the root of this stuff comes from and get that it's natural, and accept it but don't let it control me): but here's a random article that sounds about right (to my judgement anyway):

http://www.chatelaine.com/health/sex-and-relationships/how-to-deal-with-a-forbidden-crush/

>>18581473
>Is confidence really the biggest turn on for men? If I knew that a guy was at least kinda into me, would saying something bold get me somewhere?

Here's the thing. There's a difference between confidence, and bluster/braggadocio.

Confidence comes from actually knowing your shit, and having a strong base.
Bluster comes from trying to act cool, but not having anything to back it up.

And this works the other way around too.

Girls are attracted to confident guys.
Not guys who are all talk and no walk.
>>
>>18581391
just making friends
>>
Girls.

Girlfrends away for a week and im getting bored.

I quit my job a month ago and a coworker/friend (female) said it sucked im leaving, because " there isn't any more cool people left" I suggested we should hangout at somepoint. She seemed like she wanted to.

Would it be weird to ask to chill? Would she say yes just to be nice?

Not a cheating question, just bored as fuck since im not working. Can only play so much league of legends.
>>
>>18581525
i dont understand do you think your girlfriend is going to be offended at you having a friend or are you asking if you can cheat for like no reason?
>>
>>18581504
Make her something with your own hands, give her a nice big hug, and tell her you love her very much
>>
>>18581305
fuuck anon, is it as beautiful as the pictures?
goddamn it looks so lovely I'd move there if I could
>>
>>18581012
Ask her on date.

>>18581013
Try to hold her hand. Should stabilize her and give her your attention and skin contact she craves.

>>18581176
Tough luck, get yourself fat too and embrace the dead bedroom marriage. Happens all the time.

>>18581284
Time to move out or find some girl and move her in.

>>18581335
Probably not. But the sole fact he hasnt asked you on dates not tried to get into your pannties suggests very rare case: friendzoned by boy. Try dating somebody else. Maybe he is gay? Or you know, girls are allowed to ask boys on dates too.

>>18581391
Nobody will ask 3rd person to come on date. That said, she may just accepted his offer, but in realizy she wants your D. Ask her on date again days later and see for yourself.

>>18581408
Yes.

>>18581435
If you dont have kids / married you are free to break up anytime you know. Just saying. Try to not cheat.

>>18581452
A new bf with a D. Help her find one to satisfy her growing needs.

>>18581473
You know how it goes femanon. Boys ask girls on dates. But more than often they dont because combination of
>scared, uninterested, lack of good opportunities or they simply think you would reject them or too good for them
So either manipulate him into asking you out, or skip the middle man and ask him out yourself. What do you have to lose by being a bit direct? I know one couple where she literally hunted HIM down like a predator would. And guess what, they are lovely couple. Feminazi claim equality, so try act like that.

>>18581516
We are really simple beings. Make us cum and all will be good. You should know his fetishes better than anybody else. So as a gift, make him use this
http://mojoupgrade.com/
and then do kinky birthday sex according to it. Personally i like it when girl takes active role, and pretends she is into it as much as me.

>>18581525
Maybe you should break up first if you want to cheat so badly. Or you know, find another activity. Sport? Csgo?
>>
>>18581516
Prostate. Seriously, after I had my first prostate orgasm I don't even bother unless I have a buttplug bare minimum. It'll change his life.
>>
>>18580920
>If she inmediatly accepts any sort of gif with a ''OMG SO PRETTY THANK YOU *kiss kiss*'', then it's a huge red flag that marks how little she cares about you
Even if it's something she really cares about? Like some dumb book?
>>
So the other day this colleague that's still in highschool says I'm promiscuous, even though I had told her I am a virgin and have never been in a relationship a long time ago. I guess I'm a little quiet and reserved, yet hard going when it comes to getting work done. Does anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>18581587
>still in highschool
>says I'm promiscuous

So.... she's trying to (badly and incorrectly) use SAT words?
>>
>>18580344
I dream about platonic female friends all the time but usually only if there's something coming up where we'll both be there or if I'd seen/talked to them recently.
>>
>>18581516
Suck on his ballsack, especially the spot between his shaft and his scrotum. I've never had it done but for some reason I feel like that'd make me cum instantly.
>>
>>18580327
>>18581538
Can someone help me with this?
>>
couldnt be arsed to make a new thread, help me out

How much cash should I give a friend if he drives me to work for 3 days a week til the end of the year? He wouldnt pick me up
I was thinking 20 monthly would be fine, seeing as Im a poorfag and he'd still end up at my place eating my food

additionally, how would I go about finding someone at work to commute together? do I hope they see me walking to the bus stop after work every day and offer me a ride?
I wouldnt mind it if someone asked me, but I now most people do so idk what to do
>>
>>18581541
>>18581525
Because bitches are possessive and paranoid.

because males and females are not naturally friends and aren't meant to be.
>>
26 year old male here. My gf is 21. Shes pretty much perfect for me. We have the same taste in music, movies, tv, we both love going to live shows and enjoy the nightlife but equally content just chilling at home. We get along great and shes a super cute tiny petite girl. Shes very shy though and pretty much not affectionate at all. I on the other hand am a very affectionate guy and it really bothers me that shes the complete opposite in that regard. If i ever try any kind of pda she will either behave awkwardly or just unresponsive. At best she'll seem to kind of go along with it and on more rare occasions she will somewhat reciprocate. She will never be the one to initiate anything intimate/sexual or text first. I always have to do that. When i brought this up to her she didnt say much just looked pretty sad and said im sorry but nothing really changed. I brought it up again very recently and told her exactly how I felt about her and she said she felt the same way which is that I genuinely love her. We've been together for 8 months and she was the first to say that she loved me a couple of months ago. She was high when she said it, but when i asked her if she meant what she said both in the moment and on another occasion when she was sober she said yes. This is even more irritating because the only time she will ever be affectionate physically or say nice things and sort of gush over me like girls often do is when shes under rhe influence. She says her feelings for me are real, but they never come out at all unless shes high or something. She told me the last time I brought this up that she just is weird about affection and just isnt like that.Should i just compromise and accept that she just isnt an affectionate person and deal with it considering all her other qualities and compatability? Try to get her to change? Or just move on?
>>
>>18581653
Hmm post is longer than I thought maybe I should've made my own thread...
>>
File: introvert extrovert.png (150KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
introvert extrovert.png
150KB, 600x725px
>>18581618
Make a deal. Use google maps, find out the the distance, then compute 10 liters / 100 kilometers. Find out how much gas costs, and compute the cost per month.

Easy?
>finding someone at work
Ask them. Yes, you will have to ask them.

>>18581653
1. She is 21. She will change radically around 23 when her brain finally reaches maturity poinzt.

2. She is shy. Accept that. It will be part of her forever. Either treat her like your shy qtie princess and tease her any time you want some affection or break up. Make a rituals which works for both of us. Hand holding in public? Looking into each eyes? Smiling like retard when with her? It is all about compromises.

Dont bin perfect girl just because she is shy. Work around that. Realize that everybody feels the love diffetently and find a way how to be content. And make a deal with her. Tell her she has to text you first at least one per week to show you her affection.

Tldr be content and find working compromise. Pic related? Dont put her to unnecessary stress by demands you nor she needs.
>>
Bf has recently suggested that I tie him during sex. Apparently he likes the idea of being restricted/dominated, but not any hardcore stuff. I was a virgin when we started dating, though, so I'm not sure how to make it exciting for him. Any tips? Do I just tie him and ride him? Of course I'll ask him what he wants, too, but I'm also interested in what my fellow anons like for inspiration.
>>
hi y'all I'm a goy and my gf is concerned that I'm not over my ex / she's a rebound (I am, she isn't). How do I convince her that I am?
Ex and I had a p bad relationship (she's anorectic) and it fucked me up. However, she's now one of my closest friends, albeit we don't talk very often.
Current gf and I have been dating just over two months.
(caption:a 404 apa)
>>
File: 1493559642765.jpg (180KB, 336x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493559642765.jpg
180KB, 336x400px
>>18581735
>i'm a goy
>>
Great thread.

Femanons - I need girl advice.

Brief summary:
1. Me 28, her 31, former coworker;
2. Get on like a house on fire, in my mind there's a distinctly flirty/sexual undertone to most of our interactions - incidental touching, silly hijinks, we were at a bar recently and she started pinching my nipples in a silly way, etc
3. She had a long-term boyfriend for most of the time I knew her, they broke up a few months ago;
4. I've been a fat scruffy out of shape piece of shit, she's a babe. Recently I've dropped a lot of weight (40kg) and look after myself, albeit husky still
5. Stopped working with her in march, seen her sporadically since;
6. Stupidly got retarded drunk on a night out and got very emotional with her. She has a tragic history which I accidentally found out about, similar to my own. I emotionally told her she was a great girl and wanted her to be happy, half-arsedly said I liked her. Knocked back.
7. A little bit awkward since but have recovered somewhat. Back to usual dynamic.
8. Absolutely crazy about her, but there's no chance for incidental contact anymore.

Do I just text her and point blank as if she wants to go on a one on one drink with me? I don't know what to do. I can't tell if she's just flirty and cheeky as a personality trait, or whether there's actually something
>>
How do I build interest with a girl on a dating site? I often get replies but always fail to keep her interested to the point of setting up a date.
>>
>>18581176
>marrying chicks
>>
>>18581391
She sounds really nice tbqh.
>>
>>18581435
>and would never ever cheat on my partner
The human race is blissfully ignorant. Of course you can AND WILL cheat.

I hope that other man kills your bf afterwards to assert dominance.
>>
Guy made me laugh and I told him that (in public). He later sent me a text saying he is happy he made me laugh
Thoughts??
>>
Is it normal to want a SO that is almost the complete opposite of yourself?
>>
I didn't want to make a thread for this.

I would never even put myself in the situation where rape would happen, but, shit happens in life. So I'm just asking this hypothetical question.

What is the very first step I take if I were to be raped? I mean the very first things I do after the act is done. Female here. Anyone can answer.
>>
>>18581895
Well, what's the hypothetical situation where you are and what state of mind you are? Drunk at a party? Some guy in an alley?
>>
>>18581895
Call the police. They'll arrive and help you step by step (safety, information, take you to the hospital for evidence, etc).

Women, don't be afraid to straight out say no if you don't want to do anything that you don't want to do. No great man will ever force you.
>>
>>18581895
Call the police.
A lot of women feel unclean afterwards and immediately have a shower, however this destroys the evidence.
100% the first thing you do always is get the police. The longer you wait the more your mind forgets certain things or exaggerates others regarding the incidents.
>>
>>18581895
>What is the very first step I take if I were to be raped?
As others have said, call the police. Any other action actually makes me doubt you simply because of how fucking stupid it is.
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg (29KB, 442x293px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.jpg
29KB, 442x293px
>>18581905
>Women, don't be afraid to straight out say no if you don't want to do anything that you don't want to do. No great man will ever force you.
>>
>>18581895
>What is the very first step I take if I were to be raped? I mean the very first things I do after the act is done. Female here. Anyone can answer.

Make sure you're safe.
Take a second to collect yourself if you can.
Realize that this not your fault.
Call someone you can trust.
Talk to the police.

That last step, that's one you may be inclined not to do. In fact it may be the last thing you want to do.

But... it's something you may you wish had in the future...
>>
>>18581930
So what the fuck do you suggest they do? You're gonna respond.
>>
Girls

Does PIV penetration actually feel good or do you just do it for the guy? I am not talking about some mental bullshit, does it physically feel good when a guy penetrate?
>>
File: 1488955329803.webm (3MB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
1488955329803.webm
3MB, 530x298px
>>18582023
What do you think?
>>
>>18581920
>>18581905
>>18581912
>>18581966

Thanks guys. All I needed to know. Yes it's a stupid question because I never plan to put myself in any danger where I could be raped, so I never think about it.

As for the hypothetical question, I don't drink (if I do, it isn't much, and it'll likely be lightweight stuff), I don't party, I'm not extroverted, and I mostly hang around my fiancé who conceal carries (he keeps me very safe and I feel safest with him).
That's why I said shit happens in life and I can't tell the future.
>>
>>18581887
I think he is happy he made you laugh.
>>
>>18582052
>I mostly hang around my fiancé who conceal carries
Why don't you?
>>
>>18582052
What state are you in? If you don't mind me asking. Have you considered carrying a handgun yourself?
>>
>>18582042
fuck do I know, almost every girl say they cant cum from PIV and needs clit stimulation a penis dosent do. How the hell can it feel good then?
>>
>>18582069
Just because they can't orgasm solely from intercourse doesn't mean it doesn't feel good. Do you think the human race would have got very far if intercourse didn't feel good for either party?
>>
>>18582023
It feels amazing to me. It's different than stimulating my clit, but I can actually orgasm from PiV when the angle is right, too. But every girl is different in this regard. I guess I'm lucky.
>>
File: 1372732548868.png (102KB, 176x238px) Image search: [Google]
1372732548868.png
102KB, 176x238px
Women or Men: I'm in the event horizon at the moment, me and my girlfriend are currently in limbo where we broke up but don't want to.

Before the tldr, some side stuff about me. I'm 24 and I live at home with my mother and my autistic little brother, I help take care of him so my mother can go out and work jobs and focus on her career/education. Without me she and my brother would be screwed over in multiple ways.

Tldr: LDR for 8 years, life is going good and we both love each other. We made plans to move in together later this month(with my mother and little brother), which my girlfriend proposed herself. She started getting cold feet and just two nights before moving date told me she can't move in with me and my family because she's uncomfortable. I got angry and took it as if she wasn't accepting of my situation and family, even though she knew about it in detail. I told her I couldn't be with someone who couldn't accept my family, and she said she understood in tears. Broke up and spoke the following day, trying to find ways to make it work between us, with me giving ideas or asking her to at least try it out temporarily.

While she said she loved me and wanted to make it work, all attempts were met with indecisiveness and wishy-washy responses. I was even willing to move in with her alone and commute to help my mother, which my girlfriend seemed more willing to do but again seemed wishy-washy with her response to it. I said some incredibly hurtful things in anger and now she's gone silent after agreeing with my hurtful words and hasn't tried to contact me(it has only been a day).

Could I get some opinions on this shitshow? Even though it is a LDR, we've met in person multiple times and have been physical with one another, going on dates and spending weeks together. I'm just confused and depressed at the moment, why come up with an idea and wait literally 2 days before the moving date to get cold feet? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18582081
it makes me think that the human race got for because the woman is submissive compared to the man and just goes along what he wants.
>>
>>18582023
It feels good but it feels less than what i expected
>>
>>18581504
Get her some jeans, doc martens, make up from colourpop
>>18581516
Blind fold him
Get another girl to blow him and take off his blindfold and watch him be surprised
>>
>>18582063
>>18582062

I live in Pennsylvania. Good question. I admire his always ready way of thinking, though. Even if he doesn't need his carry pistol, he has it anyway
>>
>>18581895
I think the first you should do is either go to the doctor or call the police
>>
I have never had a girlfriend. I'm talking to a girl, how quickly and bluntly in a conversation should I suggest that I want to fuck her etc?
pls help, I never learned how to talk to girls.
>>
>>18581892
duuh, you'd hate being with someone who was exactly like you/liked everything you do
>>
>>18582140
Not quickly and not bluntly unless she does it first
You should talk about sex the same way she does with you
>>
>>18580617

Either he likes you but he is uncertain of himself, is socially awkward in general, or he read some advice and he is trying out some retarded tactic. Looks like it's up to you to tell him whether you like him or whether he is making a clown of himself. Do you like him?
>>
Girls, have ever had sex with a guy with a below average penis? Not micro mind you, just below average. Did you any type of satisfaction during anal or vaginal? Was he confident in and outside of the bedroom?
>>
Girls: I've had sex with 3 women over the last few months and they've each said I've got a pretty big penis or at least one of the biggest they've had. But I'm literally what I thought was average (roughly 5.5" or maybe even less). Are they just lying to me or what? I kind of laugh every time I hear it but they say they're absolutely serious. I'm getting confused here.
>>
File: IMG_0197.png (9KB, 312x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.png
9KB, 312x232px
whens a good time to have the relationship talk with your boyfriend? yknow the whole "i want to see where this relationship is going and i want to see if we have a future together" thing.
how long do you have to be dating for to have that talk?
>>
>>18581887
Now I know I could be wrong, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that he possibly was perhaps maybe happy that he made you laugh, I'm not sure though
>>
>>18581887
He is happy that you like his joke or behavior or whatever it is that made you laugh.

The subtext is that he likes you and is really glad he makes you happy.
>>
>>18580736
You're the side dude.
She likes you but is probably seeing someone else and feels guilty about her feelings for you.
>>
>>18582023
Sex has always felt better for the male party. Look at the science. There are way more nerve endings in the penis than there are inside the vagina. The majority of the pleasure for women comes from the clitoris and the outside of the vagina itself. It does make sense, I mean, think how much more painful childbirth would be if there were a lot of nerve endings in there. For the majority of women sex is a mental thing, either they do it to placate the guy they're with, or they just like the mental feeling of being dominated.
>>
human females

How do I not come off as "creepy" in a conversation when trying a cold approach.
>>
Girls, why do you act like a cunt and then turn friendly real quick when I start flirting with other girls?
>>
Girls

>age/country
>have you done casual sex before?
>what was it like
>>
>>18582337
I am attracted to him, yes.
>>
>>18582387
My boyfriend and I have been together for 6.5 years and have barely just started talking about this. I mean, we know we were in a long-term committed relationship, obviously. Marriage and stuff just seemed so far away for the longest time. I had also started considering marrying my bf and just considering the future more over the past year or so.

We're almost done with college and we didn't want to make any marriage decisions while we are still in school. Also family started asking and it just sparked the conversation for us.

Personally, I wouldn't want to talk about marriage for at least 3 years. When the honeymoon phase is long gone and if I still want to be with that person.
>>
Girls

Is it too late for a 32 year old guy to start dating for the first time?

Also, how difficult will it be to find a cute girl who isn't a single mom?
>>
File: over9000itellyawhat.jpg (52KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
over9000itellyawhat.jpg
52KB, 500x371px
I hit up a girl on Normiebook a couple hours ago, that I haven't talked to in years and I started drinking to kill my anxiety and stop my downing thoughts because I always over think way too much (especially since I have nothing to do today).
How/what do you do to cope with shit like this?
>>
>>18582646
i wasn't really planning on asking him about marriage since its way too early for me, just stuff like "hey is this a long term/comitted relationship or what" and what are his opinions on marriage in general. not thinkin about actually getting married till like 3-4 years i guess.
you and your man sound pretty hardcore for staying together 6.5 years and i hope everything goes well for you two!
>>
Girls

A girl was telling me her best relationships formed from friendships first and dating apps are bad.

Can any of you confirm?
>>
>>18582701

Get something to do to keep occupied.
>>
To men and women: Do you fart pretty much every time you poop?
>>
>>18582811

I don't think so. 50-50 I guess. I'm a pretty regular dude.
>>
>>18582786
I can't really confirm it. My boyfriend and I started off as friends and we've been together for over 6 years, but I haven't used dating apps and this is only my fourth relationship (second long term relationship)
>>
>>18582811
It's hard to tell when you have diarrhea pretty much every time you poop
>>
>>18582701

Get a life

Imagine you had actual problems and tasks on your mind that you could occupy your anxious self with, both to calm you down and to prevent you from drinking

Through completing these tasks etc you not only keep your anxiety at bay but you make progress towards goals, promoting positive feelings that destroy anxiety at it's source

T. Anxious wreck for many years
>>
This girl I know relies a little *too* much on drinking and drugs to have fun, and since I really care about her this bothers me a bit. Is it possible to bring this up without offending her?
>>
>>18582451
Oral sex is also sex. A women's orgasm has scientifically proven to be longer on average by several seconds. If the women actually orgasms everytime then it feels better for her than the man. PiV isn't the only part of sex. Now GTFO
>>
>>18582786
I don't exactly have much experience, but I think it makes sense. I dated one guy before my current bf and I couldn't open up to him because we just didn't know each other well. In the end, this inability of mine ended the relationship. My current bf was my friend first, basically for three years. I fell in love with him slowly and all the things that seemed so terrifying in my previous relationship are so easy with him. I've never felt closer to anyone. So yeah, I do believe that this approach works.
>>
>>18582870
>A woman's orgasm has scientifically proven to be longer on average by several seconds.
What were the study's methods? How did they determine what was the start and end of an orgasm?
>>
I'm kind of in a bind here anons.
This girl i've been casually dating for the past few months has pretty much said that "i don't want a relationship now, but i have given it some thought" and has been hard to get a hold of.

So i feel that she's either playing hard to get, which really makes me want to break her walls down, or that she genuinely feels that way - which hurts me a bit since i'm not the guy.
But i also get the impression, from the way she acts at times, and her friends, that if i did start seeing other women it'll hurt her badly.

Not to mention NoFap is driving me insane - help pls
>>
>>18582877
>Levin, Roy J.; Gorm Wagner (1985). "Orgasm in women in the laboratory—quantitative studies on duration, intensity, latency, and vaginal blood flow". Archives of Sexual Behavior. 14 (5): 439–449.

I only read the summary. Read the entire paper if you want to know the details.
>>
Guys,

I am in LDR right now. I hanged out with a male friend yesterday, in my apartment. We had some spaghetti and watched Adventure Time.

My boyfriend is insecure about this. He has had women cheat on him before and a situation just like this happened to him.

I don't want to promise him that I won't hang out with another man in my apartment ever. I usually jam with this friend and we won't be able to find another person to join us all the time.

Even if it is obvious, I must state: I have no romantic feelings for my friend. He has a long-term girlfriend. I am in love with my boyfriend and we are in a serious relationship.

If I was your girlfriend, what would you like me to do? I am trying to find a middle ground so I don't have to reject my friends from coming over, because they are male.
>>
>>18582796
>>18582840
I try and I do; however, I can't to fishing every time I want, also the smoke/drink just puts me in a happier and more pleasant mood, not making me the autist that brought me to 4chin to start with.
I guess I have a problem desu, but I feel it's much worse without it.
>>
>>18582950
try to get female friends and hang out more with them instead?
>>
>>18582896
If you want to officially date a women and she has said she doesn't want to label each other I suggest you find someone else.

You should find another woman that will say "I want us to be together. I want us to be exclusive." instead of "I have been seeing you. I do not want to be in a relationship with you. I have thought about this and made my decision."

She seems really indecisive about being with you even after a few months of dating. I think this is a sign she isn't ready to date anyone or just wants you as a FWB.
>>
>>18582964

I have been doing so. I ask female friends to hang out more often. I am new here and I don't want to seem desperate.
There are a few girls I am thinking of. It is hard not being a try-hard or annoying.

This won't completely solve my problems though. I would still like to hang out with my male friends. We share similar interests and have bonded.
>>
>>18582968
So basically halt any emotional investment and start looking for someone else?
I'll keep her around as a "safety net", no need to burn that bridge yet i suppose

Shame, i like her.
Thanks
>>
>>18582950
Try and understand his feelings better. When people get worried or insecure about their partner hanging out with people of the opposite sex, it's not always because they believe their partner will cheat on them or they're actually worried that will happen. Oftentimes, they're uncomfortable with it simply because it makes them feel uncertain. If they've had a past where their partners cheated on them, this is especially the case.

When you hang out with a male friend alone at your apartment, you are basically recreating the situation your boyfriend experienced where a previous partner cheated on him. That doesn't mean he actually thinks you'll cheat on him, but it does mean that emotionally takes him back to that dark place. His ex cheating on him probably made him feel rejected, devalued, abandoned, and all alone. When you have a man alone with you at your apartment, you are basically setting his amygdala (the fear center) into overdrive, giving him visceral flashbacks of that dark time in his life.

I'm not telling you this to discourage you. I'm just telling you this because I'm worried you aren't fully comprehending just how much this behavior hurts him. When you understand the dark place your partner goes to, it's easier to know how to comfort him
>>
>>18582950
>If I was your girlfriend, what would you like me to do?

Without rejecting them? Honestly just never be alone with /just/ males. If you're going to have a guy friend over, have a girl over as well.

Do not surround yourself with guys, have a balance, however more on the girl side doesn't hurt.
>>
>>18582977
keep having contact with him everyday and call him atleast once a day.

If you are gonna hang out with your guy friends, say that you are and mention their girlfriends randomly even if its not true like:

"yeah me and guy x are gonna hang out here and do y, he is just gonna lift his girlfriend somewhere"

i would be more safe if I knew the guy friends already have girlfriends.
>>
>>18582978
I would do this. I suggest to keep dating her, but don't expect anything more than what she is giving you right now.

You aren't in a exclusive relationship, and you don't have to wait around for her, if someone else is interested.

>>18582986
I would love to have more girls over. I can't really seem to charm any, even if that sounds gay. I ask females out more than my male friends.

I don't think being lonely with a male is a bad thing. There are times when another person won't be interested in what we are doing. For example, we watched AT yesterday. Not all my friends want to watch AT. Another example, I have a female friend that loves to do yoga. Not all my friends would like to join in that.

>>18582998
We are doing that. I call each other almost everyday. Sometimes our times don't match.

>If you are gonna hang out with your guy friends, say that you are and mention their girlfriends randomly even if its not true like:

I like this advice alot. I should mention his girlfriend more. My friend mentions her everyday already lol.

I think another problem here is that he hasn't met any of my friends down here yet. So he can't see what's actually going on. He is coming down in August so hopefully this can change.
>>
To girls
Would you date a socially retarded guy with ridiculous looks and a kid face who sometimes behaves coldly but just as a way to hide how much he cares about other people? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>18583020
Ridiculous looks as in ridiculously good looking or rediculous?
>>
>>18583020
Not if you advertise yourself like that.
>>
>>18583030
Im not looking for a relqtionship here or anything like that. I just felt curious about what other people would think about me.
>>18583025
Ridiculous in a funny way. I usually dont take much care of my appearance.
>>
>>18583020
I'm smitten with a guy who is incredibly awkward during one on one interactions, and
>behaves coldly but just as a way to hide how much he cares about other people?
So yes, someone would date you. But you should work on yourself regardless.
>>
>>18582950

To be honest, this'd be a non-issue for me.
It'd also be a non-issue for most of my friends as well.

This is probably one of those things that you're the type of person that you're level of self-security/social acclimation with the opposite gender, is where it either bugs or it does not.
>>
>>18583042
Well, now that I think of it I dont know if I really do care about other people. Im probably just an asshole lol
>>
>Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step
the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>18583056
If you are bad at something keep doing it no matter how hard you fail, that is if you are willing of course. You have to take it slowly too.
>>
>>18583056

Get over what? Why were you told this?
>>
>>18583052
I was wrong, seems like you are too edgy and immature to date. My bad
>>
>>18583059
SHOULDN't it be the opposite? to fucking quit at once and reasses what I'm doing wrong?
>>
>>18583070
Maybe. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>18583077

Why do you need to quit to reasses? Can't you think about it while working on it?
>>
>>18583077
Thats why I said if you are willing. If you want to git gud at something you are bad at you need to keep trying, taking your time. Of course trying the exact same thing may be stupid.
>>
So I just snapped my drunk feelings to my ex last night basically saying I still think of her sometimes. Afterwards I sent, "Oops. Tipsy. Sorry."

Would this ruin my chances of being just friends with her? Is that creepy? On the one hand she hasn't blocked me from snapchat since she dumped me 4 months ago. And I havent really sent her any messages at all besides happy birthday.

If it helps, our breakup was very clean with no animosity from what I can tell.
>>
>>18583097
It may make things very awkward between you.
>>
For girls:

Oftentimes my girlfriend can't bear more stimulation after she has had an orgasm. I thought girls could have multiple orgasms and therefore no refractory period.
Why does she need a break too? Is that a common thing?
>>
>>18583125
Girls can have more orgasms, but sometimes your clit gets too sensitive and then any further stimulation hurts. It's normal.
>>
>>18583138
But it also happens with PIV where I don't think I touch her clit too much.

Thanks for your reply, btw, really appreciate it.
>>
>>18583149
The same principle applies here. Plus, she can be a bit sore if PiV lasts too long even if she is properly lubricated. Guys often brag about being able to last hours, but that is rarely enjoyable in reality.

And you're welcome.
>>
>>18583125

Some girls can come multiple times during one session, yes. Some could in theory, but get too sensitive to keep going for another. Some struggle to come even once, let alone multiple times. It really varies from girl to girl and there's really no "most women" in things like these. You just gotta figure out what suits your gf and listen to what she wants or feels comfortable with.
>>
>>18583162
Oh no, I didn't want to seem bragging. I'm not the guy who can last too long, I'm happy if I get to ten minutes, lol.
>>
Girls,
if a guy you are dating was good friends with one of his exes, would it bother you?
Would it change if you knew they had sex after the breakup?
>>
For girls

What do you think about men who are workaholics and don't date since they work crazy hours and spend their time dedicated to their career?

What if they are over 30 and single.........
>>
For girls:

during adolescence did you ever get awkward wetness at random times the same way guys get random boners, just without the publicly visible evidence?

Ever just sit in a random boring lecture and your mind wanders, start thinking about sex,and before you know it your pussy is wet? Or is it even more random than that?

I'm writing a thing about a teen girl and wondered if that sort of thing ever happens.
>>
>>18583173
Oh, you didn't seem like you were bragging, I just added it as an afterthought.
>>
What do girl has lots of things I like and physically is perfect for me, but they have lots of red flags that are going of which concern me.
>>
File: 1477274514551.jpg (210KB, 1278x2170px) Image search: [Google]
1477274514551.jpg
210KB, 1278x2170px
>>18582857
>>18582857

Anyone?
>>
>>18583231

It's always hard to tell someone they have to change. Unless you have a real reason (she got hurt, lost a lot of money, etc.) you'll be probably seen as nosy.

And given you say "this girl I know" instead of "friend" makes me think you two are not that close. I'd advise against saying anything.
>>
>>18583235

I don't know how to determine close, on one end we're pretty close, on the other end saying that makes me feel full of myself.

But we're definitely friends, there's no confusion on that one.
>>
>>18583239

Still, read the first sentence. Unless something really happened, even a close friend will be seen as intrusive.
>>
>>18583244

Yeah that's what I was afraid of, I'll just sit in silence then. Hopefully she'll come to see it on her own.
>>
What kind of guys like tall girls?
>>
>>18583326
tall guys

shorts guys also but they dont think they have a chance with tall girls
>>
>>18580478
give her a bowl of eggs
>>
>>18583326
Me
>>
How can I meet an introverted virgin girl who doesn't drink in university. I wouldn't ask here but I'm really starting to get desperate. I don't mind if she's hot as long as she's skinny and I don't care about sex or anything, just someone I can hold hands with and relate to.
>>
My SO has BPD

What is the best way to handle a tantrum where she is overreacting, being disrespectful, and splitting (i think that's the correct term for someone with bpd? when they turn from loving you to hating you)

In the past I would be kind of a doormat and just take it to calm her rage, but I was given advice that told me if I behave that way and take it, It only enables their hurtful behaviour.

So what do I do in this case? Ignore her, try to reason, argue back? I just don't know how I should react in these situations.

I love her, and I know she has what it takes to get better. I just want to learn to handle these situations without being a doormat and without making things worse.
>>
Guys...
Please grab a beer, and share your two cents about this one.

I used to make out with this one guy a loong time ago. We used to talk a lot, too. But then he found someone else, I moved on quickly, we did not speak at all for years.
We recently bumped into each other, and had a great conversation over a few drinks. He invited me to a party then. I had nothing better to do, and so I went there. I then realized that I still think that this guy is fucking hot. I couldn't however talk to him without his friends being next to us. Since then we regularly meet up, and I always want to sort of make a move, esp. since I realized he is single af like me, but there are always the friends there. I attempted to ask him out, but he was only free right before meeting up with friends again.
How do I get out of the eternal friendzone if it's at all possible? Do I just wait, or do I ask him out again? I don't want to separate him from his friends...
>>
>>18583621
I found no way to survive with my BPD ex. We broke up.
Is she seeing a therapist? Is she taking medication? Can you see a therapist together? If she's not getting help, would she be willing to? If the answer is no, no, no, no, then I don't know what to tell you.

>I know she has what it takes to get better.
I believed the same thing. Three years of my life, gone. It had the added effect of teaching me to not be a doormat, why it's so important to practice self care, to be honest about what I want, to give others the responsibility to be honest about what they want, and to not over promise.
>>
>>18583695
>but he was only free right before meeting up with friends again.
Take him up on that offer, and then ask him out again. If he says he's busy, say, "Okay, when would be a better time?"
>>
>>18583180
That issue never really happened to me, no. Even when I'm actually turned on, I don't get much lubrication unless I have been turned on continually for an extended period of time, or if I get physical stimulation.
My sexuality has been a little up and down though, so I might not be the best metric.
This is a great reason to come to AOGA!
>>
>>18583326
Define tall.
>>
>>18583758
Thanks, I might as well just do that.

And would you date someone who you nearly dated long ago but didn't deem that interesting after all? Cause I kind of think this is what happened.
>>
I know this is probably the most generic question imaginable. I'm a reasonably awkward guy and I suck at telling if girls like me or not, so what's a non-creepy and polite way to ask? Bonus if it doesn't guarantee that all future interactions are extremely uncomfortable for her. And yes "There isn't one you idiot" is an acceptable answer.
>>
>>18583808
Ask her out
>>
>>18583793
It depends hugely on the circumstance, how I was feeling then, and how I'm feeling now.
I did have a case where I went on a date when I was really depressed, and we never talked again. I wasn't really that interested. We reconnected a year later and I gave it another shot, and the date went a lot better than before.
>>
so i was seeing this girl who has a long distance bf she says she wants to be exclusive to him. she has said this to me before and we ended up fooling around anyway. Do i continue seeing her anyway and hope for more action or call it quits?
>>
>>18583826
Cool. Thanks, I'll just ask him out either way, and hope for the best.
>>
File: 1499804744592.jpg (22KB, 230x317px) Image search: [Google]
1499804744592.jpg
22KB, 230x317px
>>18583829
You know what they say.
>>
>>18581726
It is all about submitting to somebody. Spank his ass, order him to tie himself, slap his ass again, tell him how bad boy he was and enjoy yourself. Dont forget to set up safe word. Degrade him a little.

>>18581757
>asking deer about hunting deer
Yes, ask her on date. Simple as that.

>>18581830
You ask her on date before that happens. Or by throwing random memes or bad jokes.

>>18581887
Sucks he didnt added invitation on date right? Did you know girl can suggest date as well?

>>18582090
>LDR
Congratulations on wasting 8 years of your life. Try to not repeat the same mistake twice. If you cant cuddle them on regural basis, it isnt worth in the first place. She probably wants your attention online, but nothing else. Move on.

>>18582140
Smile, handholding, hug, kiss, suggesting netflix and chill, walking her home, asking if she will let you in, cuddling on couch, teasing her, telling her she makes you nervous, heavy cuddling, making out. All of this in roughtly this order. You never mention sex, you just pretend you are horny male and the sex will eventually happen.

>>18582381
Every solid girl will tell you how big dick you are so you dont lose boner and can actually perform. Dont question it.

>>18582387
Anytime you feel like it. Girls dont risk anything by talking about such a thing. Maybe dont mention marriage within 1st sentence.

>>18582857
Tell her bluntly she is alcoholic and junkie. And then break up if she starts freaking out. This isnt girl you want to marry and start family with.

>>18582950
>ldr
Dont even bother and date the new guy.

>>18583097
>trying to remain friends with ex
Do you enjoy inflicting great mental pain on yourself anon? It will hurt a lot.

>>18583534
Drop the virgin part and chat up ladies at classes, library, cafeteria, generally anywhere on campus. As a student you always wait for something and you are bored. Use that waiting time for meeting people.

>>18583833
Yes, ldr bf isnt real anyway. Cuck him if you must.
>>
>>18583841
>drop the virgin part
I'd kms if it weren't for my parents and two friends.
>>
>>18583852
You would suicide for what? For not finding blood on your dick? Vaginas bleeds all the time for many reasons.

Sounds like you are just another whiny bitch.
>>
File: 1374271210300.jpg (143KB, 700x657px) Image search: [Google]
1374271210300.jpg
143KB, 700x657px
>Waiting at a lobby to sign a contract for the company
>A cute receptionist starts a chat and asks my plans to celebrate the event

Was she only doing her job?
>>
What do normies do in their spare time?
>>
>>18583852
Why is it necessary that she's a virgin and why the fuck do you think it's relevant to those things?
>>
>>18583867
It doesn't matter, I'm dumb for thinking anyone would relate.
>>
>>18583858
Likely. I'm a receptionist, and I tend to small talk with everyone, particularly if they're waiting around. Sure, maybe she liked you.

Conversation is not a promise that it meant more than just her job.
Conversation is not a promise that it was just her job and didn't mean more.
>>
I got an email from facebook saying 'we see you've had trouble logging into your account'. In the past week I've incorrectly entered my password twice so I'm thinking it may be due to that, or is someone trying to access my account?
>>
>>18583865
Watch neflix, browse reddit, get drunk, play pool, work out, go hiking, peruse tinder, browse facebook, text friends, share a meal with friends
>>
>>18583873
Why would the opposite gender be suited for your IT issues?
>>
>>18583882
it seems a general thread and my question doesnt need its own thread
>>
>>18583869
Only because you can only ~relate~ to a virgin? As if that's the most important character trait in the world? That's more fucked up than dumb, honestly, and that's really saying something.

>t. virgin introvert girl in college that'd hate to be with someone who's only wants to be with me because I'm a virgin
>>
>>18583873
Yes it's your ex trying to get into your facebook, you typing your password incorrectly in the same week is merely a coincidence
>>
Had this incident with a girl where I embarassingly ended up sweating profusely. We laughed about it but I hated that she had to see me like that.

Next time I see her I wanna say something witty and flirty if she brings it up, but what could I say? I was thinking something like "Yeah you gave me quite the work out"
>>
>>18583865
They invade 4chan and laught at all the nonsence here.

>>18583873
It is time for you to change password. Or delete facebook account. Works boths way.
>>
Am I reading too much into this? There was a girl in the bus I was in. She looked at me often (didn't smile though but neither did I). When we left we walked the same block until she reached another bus stop to wait for another bus, she walked very close to me and at the same speed. Should I have talked to her? I was gonna ask her about the Beatles since she was singing along a bit to the radio on the bus playing the Beatles, but didn't because I was a pussy (and because she seemed out of my league, especially since I'm battling depression and always feel like I suck).
I also looked back a few times after walking away while she was waiting for the other bus and noticed she was looking at me.
I'm very good at remembering faces and I think this is the second time I take a bus with her. If I see her again, what's the correct way to talk to a stranger on a bus? Should I try smiling or something and see what happens? I'm considering taking the same bus tomorrow at the same time (even though I don't need to) to see if I run into her again.
Anyway, thanks.
>>
>>18583890
I'm not going to discuss it but it's more that I can't stand her not being one.
>>
>>18583909
Yeah, sure, just smile. See if she smiles back warmly. You could try engaging with her - ask her what time it is, compliment her bag, just nodding and saying "Good afternoon"
We can't know if it was anything special.
>>
>>18583841
>And then break up if she starts freaking out

We're not dating, she's just a friend I care about.
>>
>>18583911
So...you're one of those betas that thinks another girl losing her virginity to another guy means she's been marked?

I'm just pressing the subject because you're not going to find an introvert virgin and that's a fact--there's probably less than 40 at a 1000 person university. Moreover, you can't just spot them at a glance unless they're extremely ugly and awkward. Imagine that you get the fuck over yourself and get /fit/, then proceed to get to know a girl, care for her, then find out she's not a virgin. Wouldn't that hurt? This is your life, sure, but being rigid in such matters often leads to despair.
>>
>>18583932
Look, you don't have any idea how much it bothers me and for how long. And I'm already fit and all that. I've gone to therapists too, don't bother with this pointless advice.
>>
>>18583949
>advice
It's just facts, though, man. What did the therapist say about your virgin fever?
>>
Girls:

Do any of you have examples of dirty talk that gets you off? Text, video, whatever. I know girls get off more mentally than physically, and I want to master the mental part. Physical part is fine, I don't like leaving it half done though. Or guys, if you've also practiced the same stuff, pls share.
>>
>>18583953
I'm not him but being a virgin around nonvirgin women feels like driving an automatic around car enthusiasts.
>>
>>18583953
Not much, suggested I get to why it bothers me.
>>
>>18583621
Bump
>>
Women:

Question regarding staring.

So recently my friends and I have been noticing this chick staring over at me almost every time I see her at a local book/coffee shop. It's more of a straight face look. She also does other things such as stare me down when I pass by her, looks at me at the corner of the eye when she passes by, and friends have noticed her staring at me when I'm not looking.

What gives? I don't even know this chick. She's pretty cute tho.
>>
i've been told i have striking looks.
what does this mean?
if was handsome why not just say that
is it a nice way saying intimidating/scary looking?
>>
>>18584031
Can you not into synonyms or what
>>
It means you're handsome bro
>>
>>18583965
I'm sorry that it bothers you that much. Where did this preference of yours begin? Out of fear or insecurity? I hope it's not some sort of 4chan meme shit that made you paranoid or something.

You seem too reluctant to even talk about it in detail here as if it's something traumatic.
>>
I'm trying to figure something out that happened over the past couple days
>Go to out of town meeting for new job
>6 people, 2 old guys, a couple middle-aged women, a girl about my own age (im 26, shes 28)
>first time meeting any of them
>first day is travel and settling in, go to dinner with female boss and girl
>we talk a bit, nothing much, return to hotel
>next day is day long meeting in hotel lobby, sit across small table from girl
>meetings going along, suddenly feel her feet on my legs
>kinda startled, look at her
>she's says, rather loudly "Sory, didn't mean to play footsy"
>a little while later, starts gesturing with her pen, and we have a little swordfight
>after that she starts beckoning with her hand for mine and starts playing with my fingers
>meeting breaks up for lunch, I drive us to McDonald's and we eat and talk together
>when we get back, she starts playing with my whole hand, intertwining our fingers and such
>towards the end of the meeting, people are starting to stand up and gather their stuff, but boss is still talking
>girl stands next to me, still playing with my hand, and also now rubbing her other hand up and down my arm and shoulder while I talk to our boss
>meeting breaks up, we're riding the elevator up to our rooms
>girl starts talking about how she wants to go swomming, but she forgot her swimsuit and she might go to wal-mart and get one
>I get to my floor, say see ya, change clothes and go to a junkyard down the road to look for parts for my car
>don't see her the rest of the day
>>
>>18583986
Hard to know, but if you personally think you're a funny or interesting guy. I say sit down with her. Even for the joke of it.
>>
Sometimes the way my girlfriend listens to me just makes me feel like I'm not getting much out of the exchange. It'll be something like:

>"Oh man, X issue is really bothering me lately."
>"Oh baby! I'm so sorry to hear that. It must suck."
>Nothing else

I dunno. I want...engagement? Talk to me about the issue? I know it sucks, that's why I'm talking to you about it, but I want to talk ABOUT it?

Thoughts? How do I basically say I want more?
>>
>>18584098
What specifically are you wanting from her? What do you mean when you say you want to talk about it?
>>
>>18584090
What happened was you were selected for sex and turned it down
>>
>>18584098
Girls aren't for talking, they're for banging. She seems to know this, but you don't. Talk to a friend to get a decent conversation
>>
What does it mean when a guy takes a long time to text back sometimes, and then instantly responds one day and then disappears?
>>
>>18584076
I have a lot of anxiety and I high sensitivity to disgust. Maybe it was from seeing how slutty girls were in school that I saw them as too different. I've been significantly bothered by it since I was 17 which was 4 years ago. After spending years telling myself obsessively for hours every day that I'll never end up with one of those girls it might have stuck a bit too much. At this point I feel like vomiting just at the thought. So ya, that's the general idea if you're so curious.
>>
>>18584105
Her thoughts on the issue? What she feels like she'd do? Questions that might let me get closer to a solution? It's great that she validates my feelings, but usually with unpleasant matters like that I'm sure of my feelings and I want to work on them rather than examine them
>>
>>18584094
Thanks for the input!
Don't want to sound full of it, but I get asked out often on dates.

Don't know if this helps, but whenever she says "excuse me" it's in a high pitch voice.
>>
>>18583904
Please, anyone??
>>
>>18584116
Guy here
I don't know, that's fucking weird. If he's playing games then he sucks. Your texts probably aren't important to him
>>
>>18584116
Your texts aren't important, or you're not engaging. I respond to "hi" quickly, but if I say "hey, how are you?" and I only get "good" back, yeah I'm gonna take a while to get back to you. Don't be boring maybe?
>>
>>18584146
I don't know if he's playing games. Some people are telling me maybe he's trying not to scare me off.
He hasn't dated anyone in a long time and I know he's somewhat interested. We're getting to know each other better.
>>
>>18584150
How do I make them important? I feel too scared to start immediately talking about some of my interests or something in the case I say too much and drive him off.
>>
>>18584090
>next day (today), meet in hotel lobby for breakfast
>gonna go around to check some convenience stores, which is what the job is
>get to first store, listening to boss
>I'm standing behind girl, she reaches her arm around behind her, grabbing at my shirt, looking for my hand
>I give it to her, she starts intertwing our fingers, drawing out little patterns in stuff
>throughout our visit, she'll grab my hand, or lean back on me, or rub her butt against my crotch
>same thing in the second store, but more prolonged and such, giggling every so often
>after second store, group breaks for lunch, me and her just drive on to the next store and sit in my car talking, waiting for the others
>she ends up laying over on my shoulder whole I stroke her hair
>boss comes up to the car window and says everyone is waiting inside
>by now, while we are in the store, girl will come up and grab my hand and put it on her waist while laying her head on my shoulder
>still doing work and stuff though
>eventually,boss says we're done for the day and trip, everyone can go back to their home districts
>walk with girl out to our cars and say good bye
>girl says she'd "better get back home and return her boyfriend's truck. See you at the next meeting"
>I just hit the interstate and spend the next 4 hours driving

Was she throwing out some pretty strong, clear signals or am I just crazy? She kept referring to herself as cute and sexy and when we were talking between stores she said that she'd put on some lotion that morning, including on her butt, in case someone were to see it. She also told me that, since she had a hotel room to herself, after the meeting the previous dashed taken a shower and spent the rest of the afternoon completely naked in her room. And that later she'd worn some yoga pants with a hole in the thigh area she hadn't noticed that I should have seen. Was she basically giving the go ahead or am I just imagining things?
>>
how do i get people off my case when they whine that i'm not dating?

"I'm busy with school" isn't cutting it anymore
>>
File: 1369612953692.png (455KB, 625x480px) Image search: [Google]
1369612953692.png
455KB, 625x480px
Was exchanging pics with my girlfriend and her pussy had some white liquid inside.

Do you girls actually leak something like that when "you're excited" or she got cummed inside? I mean I don't think she would be stupid enough to send me that but maybe she think I am and I will buy that excuse. I'm paranoid right now.
>>
>>18584153
The guy needs SOMETHING to go on. Reverse the roles, pretend you're trying really hard to keep a good convo going, you're saying interesting things for him to comment on, leaving open ended questions, you've got decent banter, and all you get back is endless "haha," "yea," "lol," "that sux," or "cool." Of course you're going to start ignoring people's messages. From my perspective it is not him with the issue, it's you who needs to be more confident, be someone he can't stop talking to.
>>
>>18584215
Yes, vaginal discharge is white sometimes, depending on the moment of the cycle. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>18584122
Ah, so it is something like I thought. This is purely curiosity, but what made most girls slutty to you--what was your criteria? Did you let 4chan influence you too much? And why did being without a girlfriend bother you to that degree? I mean, I know it sucks. Hours of the day sucky is just something totally different.

Shame your therapists haven't really gotten to the core of what's bothering you, though. Obsessive, repetitive thoughts and fixations? Extreme distress? Ouch. I can kinda relate though.
>>
>>18584215
my ex wife did
unless she could hide jizz up her cunt for a week then it was something else
>>
>>18584155
She sounds mental and I'm a very forward, flirtatious female is steer clear of her.
>>
File: Fran 2.webm (1MB, 488x548px) Image search: [Google]
Fran 2.webm
1MB, 488x548px
How do girls with mega tits even have male friends. They must all want to plow them shits.
>>
>>18581746
>>18581735
oops i meant guy he he he
>>
>>18583097
Don't try to be friends if you're not over her.
That said, my ex wasn't angry when I told her I miss her. Said she's glad to hear that, that it's understandable and that she thinks I'm strong for being so open about my feelings. That she really really likes me as a person but doesn't have any romantic feelings anymore and doesn't want them again. Told her I'd block her on WhatsApp, she got mildly upset ("could have just asked me not to text you, now I feel like some kind of unwanted weed") and I told her it's temporary until I get over her. Her parting words were "I still like you a lot, I hope we can see each other again at some point."
Then she went on to date Chad.
>>
>>18583326
Plenty from what I've seen. Me included.
>>
>>18583326
Tbh I like tall girls but I like slightly shorter girls in heels more.
Not worth it if she wants her man to be taller, so I only look for girls who wouldn't be taller than me in normal heels and not taller than me when they wear really high heels and I wore Tom Cruise shoes.
>>
>>18583326
even taller guys, people who really like long legs, there isn't a specific group of people that like tall girls, guys also have different tastes but in the end, I'd say guys who like tall girls like tall girls
>>
>>18583841
>do you enjoy inflicting great mental pain onto yourself?
>do you like hurting people?
Richard pls go
>>
>>18583326
Me but I'm 5'5 so
>>
>>18584098
Maybe she isn't sure if you want to talk about it. She might feel like she's overstepping boundaries. Or maybe she's just socially autismo. Whatever the case, this is something you should bring up with her instead of here. Tell her what you told us, tell her how it makes you feel and what you would like her to say.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18584160
Tell them truth in pic related fashion. Paradoxically you being able to not ive a fuck and act without fear will move you towards your first relationship sooner.
>>
>>18583961
Bumpan, pls
>>
>>18584255
Criteria was pretty abstract but definitely cases like blowjobs for random guys. 4 Chan did not influence me at that point. I want a girl but it's more that the fear of never being able to have one that doesn't disgust me.

And yes, it's pretty much repetitive thoughts and frustrations. The more I socialize with people I dont like the more extreme these feelings get.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.