[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might be a dad and I'm freaking out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1500339948080.jpg (7KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
1500339948080.jpg
7KB, 250x182px
So my gf and I, both 18, had sex 5 days ago and I'm hoping my worries are completely unfounded - so more experienced people please chime in. She takes birth control so i wasn't wearing a condom, however I planned to pull out anyway. I felt an orgasm coming but I started going really slow and I guess deeper unintentionally because I didn't want to finish, however I felt my dick twitching so i pulled it out and started cumming on myself (lol). I was pretty sure I didn't cum in her, but the fact that I've never came and not had the visual cue of the ejaculation started making me think that I could've released some in her. "No worries either way," I thought, because she's on the pill. Then she tells me she hasn't taken it at her usual time today. Fuck. She goes home and takes it and I start furiously googling and think about making her take a Plan B just in case but I decide the odds are in my favor. Fast forward to today and she hasn't had her period (she said she was ovulating when we had sex but I have to be honest I didn't pay as much attention in Anatomy as I probably should've so not sure how abnormal that is). Am I prematurely worrying? Should I have her take a pregnancy test now or wait a little longer? I've been ideologically against abortion as a concept but through this situation I've very quickly become open to the idea if it gets to that; this girl and I are going to universities in different states in about a month and she's not someone I want to shack up with so keeping it would be a hard thing to do...HELP
>>
1) Learn to break apart your sentences and not have a block of text.

2) Don't have sex with people you don't see yourself having kids with. I'm not saying don't have sex, just make sure it's with a woman you would want to have kids with if it ever happened.
>>
>>18580300
You sound like you are me - same situation a few months ago, we didn't have a condom and she was pilling. I was pretty worried to for a while, but you should trust the pill. It works as a contraceptive even if you are late with it. My gf would take it a couple hours of the time she was supposed to every day - I ain't a dad
If you are that worried tho, just wait a few weeks and get a test. Then if she is pregnant you two can talk about abortions or w/e. Most pregnancy tests will say on them when it will tell you - some will signal a few weeks in, some a month, etc etc

tl;dr - stop worrying till you have more info, the pill works
>>
She's for sure pregnant. Enjoy at least 18 years of payments, idiot
>>
>>18580360
Also important to note that when you are on the pill periods can be pretty thin and almost non existant - my gf took herself to hospital because after starting the pill she missed tonnes of them. Apparently it can happen sometimes
>>
>I've been ideologically against abortion as a concept but through this situation I've very quickly become open to the idea if it gets to that
lol
>>
>>18580300
Go ahead and have her take a pregnancy test if you want, but it's not going to give you a real result 5 days out.

If she was ovulating when you had sex, she shouldn't get her period for another week. Ovulation is like the halfway point in between her periods. If she was supposed to start her period today, and she didn't, fucking give it a few days before you really freak out.

Also, stop having sex if you don't know how it works you dumby.
>>
Sounds like she was intentionally trying to get pregnant, Who else would want to have raw unprotected sex while they're ovulating? Shes either really fucking stupid, or shes okay with having a child, Make sure to let her know it will destroy her life and that she should get an abortion, if she refuses, you could always pull out the baseball bat and hit a homerun into an assault charge, your choice.
>>
>>18580360
Thanks, this is pretty much what the rational side of my brain is telling me, It's just this gap period that's driving me insane and led me to rant

>>18580364
You might not be wrong but I laughed really hard regardless

>>18580372
Right, she recently stated that it wouldn't be abnormal if she missed her period entirely bc it happens often for her - either way I feel it's the best way to generally judge if she's pregnant or not without having to cross a line and make the situation "real" by bringing a test in the mix

>>18580377
I wrote this super hypocritically intentionally lol. Just another lesson of how it's really easy to believe things if they aren't actually active pressures in your life

>>18580380
The last line you wrote is def right, here's hoping that this can be a learning experience instead of a life sentence
>>
>>18580300
Precum can cause pregnancy. Sometimes they can skip a period or it can be late for whatever reason.

But most importantly, ALWAYS USE A CONDOM AND NEVER TRUST WHAT THE OTHER PERSON SAYS, dummy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.