[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed my last exam, what now ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Went to the exam and was under prepared for the teachers questions which sank my presentation.

Was my last allowed fail at the education, so now im expelled.

Havent told my parents yet, in fear that they will be utterly disappointed in me once again.

Been considering suicide since i can't get anything right.

My grades are so fucking low and im broke as fuck.
I have no real "dream", so i have been jumping from education to education with no real dedication or motivation to do anything because it does not interest me the slightest.

Been listening to Bob Marley for the last hour before deciding to post here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD3F7J2PeYU

probably gonna get told to stop whining on here anyways, so what's the point.

What the fuck do i do now ?
>>
File: x1zmd5huh03z.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
x1zmd5huh03z.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
>>18580087
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycc_CHnA7x8
Nothing is permanent anon, even failure. Can you re-enroll? Appeal the expulsion? Enroll in another school? If you have money problems, try to get a job. Becoming an apprentice will achieve both with one stone so to speak. It might also be the sort of practical work you need to feel like you are making a difference. Practical work helped me.
>>
>>18580087
Sounds like you have clinical depression. Have you already used this an excuse? If not you should see a phsycologist ASAP and get diagnosed. Then take that to your appeal and tell them you've been unable to perform for mental health reasons. Legally they have to appease you and will probably tell you to take a year off. Use this to save money and find things that make you happy.
>>
>I have no real "dream"

But this is fine. It's okay to want to be content, happy, and alive. Most people will never achieve their initial life goals. Not having a big "dream" to follow is kind of like not buying a lottery ticket. Sure, you're missing out on a chance to win a billion dollars, but you probably weren't going to win anyway.
>>
You still here? Don't want to write a wall of text that no one will read.
>>
>>18580880
yeah, still here
>>
>>18580087
Find something that interests you ASAP
>>
>>18581659
I am a Co. Owner of a partnership Freight brokering agency. You dont even have to have a college education. How about i get to know a bit about you and maybe even teach you the game so you can have a solid job/ work from home until you get something popping off for yourself.
>>
>>18581687
What do you want to know about me ?
>>
>>18581691
>>18581691

How big can you gape your ass? Are you averse to going for a world record gaping?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.