[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate the human race. We are fucking shallow, selfish,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: krk.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
krk.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
I fucking hate the human race. We are fucking shallow, selfish, incredibly stupid, judgmental, exclusive. We fight over the most primitive things and aspire to be the most primitive things. We have no other point of existance than the one of reproducing. What has the universe in store for us? I hope it's a bullet to the back of the head for each one of us.
>>
you lean left politically don't you?
>>
Clearly this guy/girl never tried beer before
>>
>>18580047
What does someones political compass have to do anything with hate towards the human race?
>>
>>18580050
Delving on simple pleasures does not justify our race.
>>
What about science?
That's pretty cool, imo! :)
>>
>>18580052
Everything you fucktard. It's called an ideology.
>>
>>18580068
I'm a center left then.
>>
>>18580041
sounds like you're not the most decent human being either
there are loads of good people out there, but if you so insist on having less of the obnoxious kind, just start with yourself, will you?
>>
>>18580063
Many things are "cool" and have helped the humans progress but at the end of the day most us are primitive beings.

>>18580085
Yes, I am not the best of humankind and I do hate myself as well. I do posses some of the traits that I have stressed but there are just too many that are like me. At the end of the day we are all just but a spec of dust that will be forgotten in a hundred years and most of us still can't realize that. I think that social media in particular has fully infected the minds of our generation with the "importance of self".
>>
>>18580041
Fuck you
>>
>>18580081
What a fucking shocker. Fix your head and then fix your views. Redemption awaits those on the right.
>>
>>18580055
I challenge you to justify anything.
>>
>>18580041
You might be looking forward to the september alien invasion.
>>
I just got done talking with my wife about how I turned pro-apoclypse and we laughed for a good hour about it while we sat and rewatched Bojack Horseman drunk as hell.

Yeah. Humans think that we're higher than other animals. If you really think about it, we're just like the rest of them. It's just easy to forget with all these social constructs around us.

Tl;dr, Unless you're going to make my dreams of an apoclypse happen, get over it dude. Go have fun. After all, EVERYBODY has the same problem with the world at the end of the day.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.