[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stale Relationship Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sad.png (70KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
70KB, 500x216px
Been with the same woman for 8 years, married for 6. Have 1 kid together, 6 years old. Me: engineer, pays all the bills. Her: sits on the couch, does nothing. Sex: maybe 2 times a month, when I initiate, its boring. We only talk about things when absolutely necessary, mainly to coordinate taking care of our kid's needs.

She lies all the time about stupid things, e.g., "I paid the doctor bill with your HSA money (bill was never paid).

I've never cheated and I have no proof she has either.

She seems completely checked out of the relationship. and is not responsive to me telling her how shit things are.

What do?
>>
>>18579751

Did you marry her because of the kid or did you love her? If you did love her and your relationship was good, then if you're both willing to work for it, it can work again. Sit her down and tell her how you feel, and let her tell her side and listen to it. Say that you want to work on your relationship and fix what you can. Go on dates, try to find that feeling of being in love again. Do things you did in the beginning of your relationship. If you want to stay together for your kid, then do all of that too and try to make it tolerable again. However, if you never loved her and married her out of conveniece, then look hard at your relationship and whether it's worth it. If your relationship is shit, it could cause more problems down the life for both of you and your child.
>>
It is not healthy for a kid to grow up in a household where the parents do not love each other.
It seems like your relationship crumbling apart and you have to force her to talk about it.
If she refuses to try and fix things you need to divorce asap before she sucks away more of your money and mental health, you better hope you signed a prenup.
>>
>>18579761
>Did you marry her because of the kid or did you love her?
We had been together two years, loved each-other. The kid wasn't planned and the marriage was mostly her parents idea. I went along with it because, like I said, I love her and it was the right choice in that situation.
>>
>>18579751
be naughty, stop making things so easy for her. play with her a bit, tease, joke around, maybe travel, get to know each other again.
if she lies, laugh and say: 'no you didn't' but playfully..
my guess is that she's bored
>>
>>18579751
Couples counseling m8
Also does she want to work? She may feel unfulfilled in her work status so that may creep into her sex/marriage status. I suggest doing something big for her. Anniversary dinner at someplace she wanted to go to, getaway for the two of you (good excuse to record her being a bitch to show the court or therapist) maybe to a place she's always wanted to go, fix things she wanted/needed you to doq. Don't buy her kitchen appliances because she may cry thinking this is all she's good for. Put one of those spycams bears in the house so you can catch her. Hire a baby sitter or daycare so she can be free to do what she wants, like fixing up that resume, good luck anon keep us posted. Btw talk to the parents they might know
>>
>>18579751
Sounds like you checked out of the marriage too
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.