[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7 year old rejection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pon&zi.gif (26KB, 302x251px) Image search: [Google]
pon&zi.gif
26KB, 302x251px
Girl rejected me 7 years ago and I still am not over her. Story was pretty typical:

>we were good friends
>she seemed to like me/always flirted with me
>apparently had no interest in me
>dates Chads exclusively

I literally don't know what to do; I have had some success in my professional life since then, but I have a hard time trusting women in a romantic setting. What should I do?
>>
>>18579736

>7 years ago

You have to realize that you're not the same that you were seven years ago (for better or worse) and most of all that she's not the same that she was 7 years ago. You're obsessed with some past ideal image of her you've created in your mind and no real woman can compete with that, which will only ever hurt you.
>>
>>18579736
how did she reject you? did she laugh at you or had a serious talk?
>>
Shit OP that's pretty scary. I'm worried I might end up going down the same route.
>>
>>18579736

stop asking out 7 year olds
>>
>>18579736
>7 years ago
Same thing happened to me but I was rejected when I was IN 5TH GRADE, not a young adult> By then I was ready to make up for awkward teen angst
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.