[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I rejected a guy that I like and I want him to come back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: spying.jpg (89KB, 600x771px) Image search: [Google]
spying.jpg
89KB, 600x771px
A while ago I had a guy confess to me his feelings towards me and told me he wanted us to be together and live our lives together. I automatically said "no" despite me waiting forever for that day when a guy would confess to me, specially since he's quite the looker. And ever since that day he never spoke to me again. :(
And I pretended like I didn't care even though I'm getting myself crushed inside.
I told my girl friends and they said that it's good that I rejected him and that he would respect me more like this, and he'll get back to me eventually and that I should never say a word to him until then if I really want him.
Is it true that a girl has to hide her feelings towards the guy she loves so he could respect her?
Help me, what should I do?
>>
b8
>>
>>18579646
if you said hes good looking and that he asked so suddenly, he definitely doesn't have patience for you and realizes he doesnt need you
>>
wtf does your friends have chicken brain? sounds like those bithces are dumb as fuck. no dude is like a fortune teller or whatever, If ou rejected him and he is not a dumb fuck he will move on. Did those bitches still watch twilight??? its not like he will read your mind, you have to tell him how you feel about him... btw how much time has passed since you rejected him?
>>
File: 14.jpg (60KB, 349x550px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
60KB, 349x550px
>>18579646
> they said that it's good that I rejected him and that he would respect me more like this.
Fucking birches. Absolutely not, he'll hate you for ever if you don't tell him the truth.

> and he'll get back to me eventually and that I should never say a word to him until then if I really want him.
This is so absurd and retarded I'm thinking they want him for themselves. If he has a minimum of integrity he will never, ever in his life, try to say anything about it to you again.

> Is it true that a girl has to hide her feelings towards the guy she loves so he could respect her?
No. Guys respect girls that are worth respecting and that they are in love with. Period.

> Help me, what should I do?
Call him
>>
>>18579646
kys

You've fucked up pretty bad.
>>
>>18579646
Assuming this isn't bait,

Don't listen to your idiot friends.
If you want the guy to come back you need to tell him straight up that you like him and that you're sorry about what you said before.

You already know he likes you so there's nothing to gain from playing these stupid games.
>>
>>18579677
Why are you falling for this bait thread? Nobody is this autistic. OP is retarded.
>>
>>18579646
No guy with any self respect would go after a girl who rejected him again.

So you have to tell him that it wasn't true that you didn't like him

Relationships, attraction, and especially effort are a two way street, it's time you learned that and embraced it from the getgo
>>
>>18579687
I want to believe anon.
>>
What were you expecting? It's not fun to be around someone who doesn't share the same feelings.

If you want him back you probably have to make contact with him and explain things.
>>
>>18579646
>be girl
>do A, but want B
Never change girls!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.