[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating adv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1500983637882.png (631KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500983637882.png
631KB, 960x960px
Ok Anons, here's the deal. Went on a date with a girl. Everything went smooth, I know that she likes me an is into me (I can read signs). After 2-3 weeks of trying to meet up I finally was able to set a meeting. Hour before meeting she texted me that she can't make it to the meeting. I read it just before I was leaving my house. Tried to call her 4 times but she didn't pick up the phone. What should I do /adv/? Try to make another meeting? Sage her and don't text her anymore? Or should I set the meeting and don't show up? I'm really fucking angry rn.
>>
what exactly did she wrote?
>>
>>18579624
Did she set up an alternative time to meet?
Was there an explanation?
>>
>>18579624
>After 2-3 weeks of trying to meet up

She is not into you that way. You had a hard time setting up the date and she cancelled.

It sucks to hear, but sometimes it happens. Let it go.
>>
>>18579624
Throw her out. Trying to teach her a lesson by doing the same thing won't work. People like that aren't capable of reflecting on their actions.
>>
Yeah she's not into you that much. It's outside of her comfort zone right now and to be frank, she doesn't like you enough to break the mold.

If you ask her again then it'll happen again. best to move on, OP.
>>
>>18579624
move on
>>
>>18579638
(My name)!!!
We need to postpond our meeting. I'm at (some place) and can't make it on time. I'm soooory

>>18579644
No

>>18579647
Well we are working at different hours/shifts and we just don't have time.

Now she typed that she didn't have her phone. Bullshit.
>>
>>18579666
>postpone our meeting
>meeting
>meet
>ing
>me

Yeah that's not a date, it's a "meeting."
>>
>>18579666
>Bullshit.

Let it go. If she wants, she'll make some kind of effort. Set your sight elsewhere and put less effort on focusing on someone that just doesn't seem to be interested.
>>
>>18579679
I'm not native speaker, you know what I mean by this.
>>
>>18579679
I told her I'm taking her for a romantic stroll.
>>
>>18579666
It's been 3 weeks of excuses, anon. It's time to realize you could've spent that month with someone better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.