[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go to school for Nursing (BSN/University) or get into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: inb4leaf.jpg (35KB, 718x512px) Image search: [Google]
inb4leaf.jpg
35KB, 718x512px
Should I go to school for Nursing (BSN/University) or get into trades and become an Electrician?
>>
>>18579458

Depends. Both are good for employment. If you like people and helping them and don't mind stress and pressure, go nursing. If you prefer to work in peace and with your hands, become an electrician.
>>
>>18579458
Nursing pays more (especially if you become a nurse practioner or a nurse anesthesist).

Electritian is more immediate, but nursing probably makes more money in the long run.
>>
>>18579458
You can be an electric nurse class. Lightning spell and healing spell cost no mana.
>>
>>18579500
Fuck off.
>>
>>18579541
Loser.
>>
which kind of work has more meaning do you think, go with that
>>
>>18579547
your mother is a whore.
>>18579551
good point, probably nursing
>>
>>18579555
You just made a mistake :)
>>
>>18579564
As in? The nursing or the truth about your mother if you're the poster >547?
>>
>>18579569
I'll also point out that you do not have the proper temperament to be in either field.

Have fun failing, loser.
>>
>>18579577
Or maybe I have a great temperament, straight A's, and this is the internet, and when you give stupid answers, you'll receive the same.
>>
>>18579577
Instead of giving an intellectual answer, you give some stupid neckbeard one trying to pass it off as a joke and then proceed to name call. We all know who the true 'loser' is here.
>>
>>18579616
I own a company, married, multiple homes, schmuck.

I've hired and fired many. Op's attitude is poor and he gives off an insecure vibe. Also, using neutral humor then having the little faggot spew a "mommy" joke is uncalled for. Op wouldn't last a day and would likely loose some teeth with that attitude in the real world.
>>
>>18579633
Way she goes bud, to each there own. It's the internet and nothing is verifiable here anyways. We are who we are, and we will end up where we end up. To be honest, I don't give a shit about your opinion. We'll never communicate again.

Thanks for the info to everyone who actually contributed instead of turning this into some retarded discussion where people can boost their egos and more likely then not, are larping.
>>
>>18579662

>I don't give a shit about your opinion
>proceeds to cry

lol ok xD
>>
>>18579702
>xD

I'm the faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.