[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop being brainlet ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1501519621009.png (40KB, 326x214px) Image search: [Google]
1501519621009.png
40KB, 326x214px
I plan on going to college for software engineering but I feel like I'm just not good enough at math, are there any books I can read to get better at logical thinking and math ? Also when I try sitting down to do programming I cannot concentrate and just end up browsing YouTube or 4chan
>>
>>18579425
There is this thing called google. Use it. Learn how to ask right queries and you will be good.

Every uni has a list of reccomended reading. Start with that.

>cannot concentrate
Stop treating yourself as a slave. Ask yourself what you want to do and do that. And consider dropping out fast to save time and money if getting degree isnt what you want to do. Studying is huge pain in the ass which will test your endurance the most. If you cant do it, save yourself the trouble
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html

The highest murder rate is calculus. Learn that from khan academy. You want to be able to plot graphs, solve equations, integrals, differentials, linear algebra and so on. The sole fact you have to ask about this means you will most likely fail miserably.
>>
>>18579425

Math is about practice, repetition and concentration. Find some examples of the math problems you're likely to face in your studies (for example course books) and start practicing. If you have trouble concentrating, go to a place where the wifi doesn't connect automatically and where you can enter the mental work mode easier, like a library or something like that. Practice helps with self-discipline too.
>>
>>18579461
>The sole fact you have to ask about this means you will most likely fail miserably.

Thanks anon this motivated me
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.