[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to go soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cool breeze.jpg (60KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
cool breeze.jpg
60KB, 750x750px
I want to leave my relationships behind and move to a new city or town. The only problem is that I am very attached to my state and my town. Do you guys think I can find a new one that I like just as much?
>>
>>18579310
Yes, especially if you have a very social job or go to a university.

Also, don't feel the need to leave a city to leave a relationship. People in your town care suprisingly little about your relationships, and will forget about it completely after a few weeks, no matter how small you feel your town is.
>>
>>18579322
>yes, especially if you are social
I hope so

>people in your town don't care about your past relationships
I want people from these past relationships to know that I have completely vanished. I might talk to them on the phone occcasionally to keep them from going psycho or hurting themselves.
>>
>>18579336
What? Why would you "vanish" and still keep in contact with them?
>>
>>18579343
So they don't hurt themselves or try to find me.
>>
>>18579343
Eh maybe I wouldn't
>>
>>18579376
>>18579401
Why would it hurt them?

Are you talking gf or family here?
>>
>>18579409
Both. Both are very problematic. I'll sleep more soundly knowing it's over.
>>
>>18579433
Being vague and unspecific doesn't allow us to give you advice.
>>
If didney has taught me anything its that you can't just run away from your problems.
It sounds like this goes a lot deeper than you are bothering to tell us.

If you have to burn some bridges, sometimes that just what you have to do, but family is really important to me so I wouldn't throw that away.
Fix your own problems first before running away. My parents were both dead not long after I finished highschool so I can definitely tell you to try to stay on good terms with those that you can. No matter where you live or run off to, I doubt there us anyone that cares about you more than your family, even if you barely talk to each other.
>>
>>18579310
There are plenty of good cities and towns in the United States. you just have to look.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.