[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel so fucking lonely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ccfwgvvfzrrlhno2fb0c.jpg (30KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
ccfwgvvfzrrlhno2fb0c.jpg
30KB, 680x440px
Does anyone else feel so fucking lonely even though you're surrounded by people who claim to love you?
I'm yearning for the sweet release of death...
I have never felt love in my entire life even though I have a boyfriend who claims to love me and overbearing parents who see me as an insipid fucking creation of theirs.
I don't want to go through life being sad
>>
I can heavily relate to this..
>>
Everybody feels lonely at times. At the end of the day, we are all individual beings and we cannot rely on another person for our happiness. We all die alone, whether you spend your life with your soulmate/wonderful family, so the loneliness you're feeling is completely normal.

It isn't normal to focus on this feeling as much as you seem to be though. You need to speak to a professional who will be able to tell you whether this is something more serious than just the "growing up blues".

I am betting that you're in your late teens/early twenties and right in the middle of your 2edgy4me stage. This feeling will pass, so don't do anything stupid in the meantime. Speak to others for help, communicate with your boyfriend and family and try and find a hobby that challenges you.
>>
>>18579288
I don't feel like I'm ever going to be happy, I think the only time I was ever happy was in my childhood. It's just not going to happen, mainly because I'm lonely, no one has my back and my self esteem is never going to recuperate. I recently started to invest in my own business but the apathy from my own family really gets to me. Even my boyfriend treats me like a failure and I've begun to see myself under that light. There's just no way in hell I will spend the rest of my days, like my parents, working a 9-5 job. I'd rather die than live a sad life without any hope of redemption or true happiness.
>>
>>18579306

How old are you?
>>
>>18579314
>>
>>18579306

Everybody was happier in their childhood. You have no responsibilities, the future doesn't even enter your mind and the biggest decision you have is what toy to play with.

You have to remember that your family have their own issues and can't always support you as much as you might like.

Your own business is an impressive venture and hopefully it will be successful, but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that the majority of new businesses fail in their first year. Your family might not understand how much faith you have in this business, and perhaps see it as a large risk, especially if you're not getting the income you should earning at your age.

Where as you might be totally convinced this will work out, they have to be realistic and have the knowledge and experience that you don't. They might be wrong, you might excel, but they have a responsibility to manage your expectations. They can't just mindlessly follow your dreams - that's for you to do.

I work a 9-5 job, I make a lot of money and I have a very happy life. I don't take offense at what you're saying, as I'm sure there are some 9-5 jobs which are absolutely shit, but they're not the life sentence you're making them out to be.

If your boyfriend treats you like a failure, this is a red flag and you probably need to leave him. What does he do that makes you feel like a failure? Is it definitely him, or are you projecting your insecurities onto him?
>>
>>18579334

Thought so. As I said, middle of your 2edgy4me stage.

You will feel better in the future. You're in the "drifter" period of your life. You weren't good enough or forward thinking enough to study a vocational subject and walk into a career, so now you're panicking about what you're going to do and looking to others for reassurance that you're going in the right direction.

You want everybody to tell you that your decisions are right, you're doing the best thing and everything will be alright in the end, but this isn't always the case. Chances are the people around you are being supportive but realistic, and you're interpreting that as "not having your back".

If you really feel alone, perhaps you need to change the people you're surrounding yourself with. Your relationship with your boyfriend doesn't sound overly positive - is it really improving your life? Would you feel better, perhaps more confident and positive without him? Ask yourself these questions - what do you actually want in an ideal world?

If you want to feel less lonely, you need to work out what would make you feel less lonely and aim to achieve that.
>>
>>18579342
It's not that my parents don't support me, it's that they don't care. You see, I really have no one to confide in, this is why I come here everyday to feel some sort of human connection. My self esteem is so low that every criticism I've had since I started my business is starting to make me feel really bad. I'm second guessing my own abilities. My boyfriend doesn't overtly say I'm a failure but he's always referencing to my 'working class' background and that makes me feel depressed as well. As a result, I cannot share my fears for the future with him and more importantly, I feel inferior to him as well.
>>
>>18579280
If your by yourself and lonely, your in bad company.
>>
>>18579383

You need to find friends then. You're lonely because you have your boyfriend and your family, then no other external network. You need to find more friends.
>>
>>18579363
I started my business one month ago, it's not that I want people to clamour for my success or anything, I just wished my parents and my boyfriend were supportive. The weight of this burden is too heavy for me at times and there isn't much I can except wish for everything to end so I didn't have to go through all this..all my life
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.