[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roommate thinks I'm gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>Female roommate thinks 1 in 3 guys is gay
>Always hanging out with this one friend
>Roommate thinks I'm gay with him
>Actually because I'm an autist with no friends
>Roommate arranges a bunch of gay hookups for me
>Tell her I'm not gay
>She says I'm just closeted

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

Also, pic unrelated
>>
Give her the d, obviously. Make her think you are gay but curious about her because she's not like the other girls.
>>
>>18579251
Stop fighting it, and accept the fact you're gay.
>>
Tell her she's being disrespectful and just because you're not as social as she is that it doesn't mean you're gay. If anything, she's the one coming off as autistic.
>>
>>18579251
Let her catch you fap while sniffing her panties
>>
>>18579258
Fuck her, OP
>>
>>18579251
tell her she's a fucking idiot for thinking that 33% of men are gay
>>
File: 1374980157385.jpg (133KB, 1000x783px) Image search: [Google]
1374980157385.jpg
133KB, 1000x783px
>Hang out with guy often
>Anon are you gay?
>Hang out with girl often
>Look how obsessed anon is with her, she's just leading you on

Can't win.
>>
>>18579251
Two approaches:

The flirty: "For real though, I could prove it to you want. Say later tonight?" With a wink and a smirk.

But you given that you called yourself autistic

More useful is probably the truthful "For real though. I'm not gay, just kind of retarded around women."

Which if you say with a level face and even tone, probably kind of makes her feel like a dick/or makes her want to help you in the other direction.

Unless she's a total tard, in which case, not much you can do regardless.
>>
>>18580088

tell her she is probably fucking an idiot who will make her lesbian
>>
>>18579251

you tell her once nicely. you tell her rudely the second time. you yell the third time. you kick her out the fourth time. she is arranging gay hook ups, thats pretty messed up. she'd be out of my life already.
>>
Tell her to grow up and stop worrying about what you do with your dick.
>>
File: descartes.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
descartes.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>18579251
If a girl thinks you're gay she's thinking of you sexually. This means she is at the very least sexually interested in you. Give her the dick.
>>
>>18579251
Offer to prove her wrong.
>>
>>18579261
This. It'll be hilarious and it will teach her a lesson.
>>
>>18579251
Tell her 50% of girls are lesbian.
>>
Have a girl text you something provocative or just leave a nudie mag lying around, it's real fucking simple.

T. Only one who is not an autistic apparently
>>
>>18579251
this is literally probably a plot to get you to fuck her
>>
Smack the the shit of her.
>>
Make her a bet, bet that you can cum while fucking her as you're into woman.
>>
>>18581430
90% of girls have had lesbian relations. eg, making out with girls, masturbating together. chicks are fucking gay man.
>>
op you sound like a fag to me.
>>
File: 1500811314787.png (15KB, 363x563px) Image search: [Google]
1500811314787.png
15KB, 363x563px
You could just rape her, and then tell her pussy is for faggots
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.