[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 232x217px
Do guys care how I look?
>>
yes
here's a question
do you care how guys look?
yes?
they care how you look too
>>
File: 1501161699015.jpg (675KB, 2561x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1501161699015.jpg
675KB, 2561x3000px
Men don't ACTUALLY care about looks.
>>
>>18579221
I mean, you need to provide more context than that.

If you're going to work for me, I don't care what you look like.

If you're selling me something, I don't care what you look like.

If you want to be in a romantic relationship, yes, I care very much what you look like.
>>
>>18579242
>t. a woman
>>
>>18579242
Cobie is the perfect woman.
>>
>>18579221
It's all about personality.
>>
File: lower standards 2.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards 2.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18579221
Anybody who claims he doesnt is a liar.
>>
>>18579221
I think guys are 80/20 looks/personality and girls are 80/20 personality/looks on what they find attractive. Guys just want a hot girl, but girls would find a guy hot as long as he's alpha even if he's a 4.

So yeah, guys pretty much only care about looks.
>>
>>18579493
sure, dressing well and being fit is great and all, but how do you expect me to change the face I was born with ?
>>
>>18579565
You make the best of it
>>
>>18579221
Depends are you looking for a male friend or a male partner?
Guys wont sleep with a girl they dont find physically attractive.
Simple as that.
>>
>>18579565
>is great and all
you can literally go from 3/10 to 7/10 if you buff up alone
>>
>>18579629
You mean, surgery ? I'm not going to waste all my life-savings on a person butchering my face which will lead to people calling me shallow. I wear makeup but let's be honest, it can only do so much.
>>18579637
Ain't a guy.
>>
>>18579659
wtf ur playing on easy mode
do some squats, dont throw yourself at men, thats all it takes
>>
>>18579659
No I don't mean surgery you shallow cunt. So what if you aren't born with model genetics? You can still lift and be healthy and happy and look fine. I don't even think women should wear makeup for that matter. You place so much value on how you look, stop that shit
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>18579685
I'm thin but I'm ugly, like, REALLY ugly. I look like pic related but 20x uglier.
>>
This can't be answered without seeing what you look like.

Sorry OP.

If you look like the left pic then you're fine. Being straight up ugly, and being plain are different things
>>
>>18579714
im a horesfaced girl too. it sucks :/
i wish i had a cute babyface
>>
>>18579242
How do I find a woman like her?
>>
>>18579685
>don't throw yourself at men
Do you expect a woman to follow that protocol?
Hah.

I bet she really only has a jewish nose and a Kakapo-like face. Kinda like those witches you see during Halloween. Only her cellulite-looking ass MIGHT pose a problem, but even then, it doesn't matter considering how easy she would get tail.

I'm drunk so excuse me for being so very detailed.
>>
>>18579705
>getting called shallow before even considering surgery
;_;

I work hard on my personality too mind you. But anons here are saying that men only care about looks. Is it true ?
>>
>>18579721
No, but looks are just about everything at first. It's all anyone can go off of when they meet you. Even when they just see you as a stranger out in the world. Everyone makes judgements based on looks at first. So it is important that you take care of yourself. I think it also helps you, you can go around thinking you look good and in turn you feel good
>>
>>18579714
pic related is 100% fuckable is like a 6.5/7

If your face is a 1 and you have a 9 body you are much much much better off than any guy in that position. You can get your body to look hot and wear tight clothing and make excuses to go to the beach and take tons of pics, you will get a lot of guys wanting you.
>>
>>18579721
Rarely, very rarely do I see a girl that has the personality to make up for their looks, but personality is preference and everyone has different tastes. My perfect girl would be a gamer with a dark sense of humor, some guys want a quite cute girl, some want a badass bitch. Working on personality is kinda pointless.
>>
>>18579765
when I wear makeup, put effort into doing my hair, put on a cute dress and then step in front of the mirror, all I think is "What the FUCK do you think you are doing, ugly bitch ? don't ever think about feeling attractive, you just look ridiculous."

It doesn't make me feel good when I do it, it just reminds me of my unfortunate genetics.
>>
>>18579774
>6.5/7
That is not a 6.5/7. Stop lying to people.
>>
>>18579782
I used to feel like that as a guy, you just end up getting comfortable with it and dressing down feels worse.
I will say though that eyelashes and eyeliner are a huge game changer and make tons of girls so much hotter. Don't overdo it obviously, but for me and I'm sure most guys it is extremely attractive, not sure why it works but it does.
>>
>>18579788
I don't mean 6.5 out of 7 I mean somewhere between 6.5 or 7 out of 10
>>
>>18579221
No, they care about what's inside you (vagina).
>>
File: girls have it easy.jpg (173KB, 908x1448px) Image search: [Google]
girls have it easy.jpg
173KB, 908x1448px
>>18579565
>face
Post your photo. I bet you are just another insecure plane jane.

Dont be fat, learn how to cook, suck dick like your life depends on it and minimize your bitching when period kicks in and boys will fight for a right to propose to you.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.