[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

actually need advice for this, posting it like this since it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: DECIEC.jpg (40KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DECIEC.jpg
40KB, 1024x768px
actually need advice for this, posting it like this since it is 4chan xd (it's true and i need advice)

(pic kinda related, i feel like i'm being deceived)

>am me
>good grades
>good social life
>get 8 hours of sleep everyday
>no gf, ded inside

>xth grade
>best friend transfers out of school, we call him "mark"
>cute girl transfers in
>get to know her
>become close over the past few weeks and months
>drama shit happens around us, mostly because a lot of people were talking shit
>ask advice from Mark, he gives me and they were pretty good
>drown in it as well

>stop talking to her frequently for the next few months, since she won't absolutely talk to me and kept pulling me down

>(x+1)th grade

>best friend transfers back, i'm pretty happy
>HE SITS NEXT TO HER, ABUSING THE FACT THAT I WAS TRYING TO FIX THINGS BETWEEN US
>he gets close to her, same as me, thinking nothing about it with some other 3 friends

>3 friends hate the two of them since they were "too close", i thought of the same but i was thinking i was being cucked and it hurt bad
>both of them absolutely stop talking to me, same as other 3 friends

>get sad

>few months later, still talk to them, become close with the two of them again

>mark transfers to another country for vacation

>become MUCH more close to her and fix our misunderstandings
>almost always outside together up until night due to me attending a daily church activity she goes to

>mark goes back

>he was being clingy the whole time since all he heard about was other people telling him i was always with her

>don't know why I never confessed during those times we were alone

>(x+2)th grade

>Mark and I are close to her, sometimes we get our own time with her

>i want to confess before we graduate but i fear rejection, what do, /adv/?
>>
Also, she treats both of us the same as well as some other boys (kinda touchy and stuff)
>>
Plot twist- she's toxic for keeping the same peope in her life for so long and only has you guys as friends so she can fulfill her desires for attention. Dont be a cuck. if you love her, fuckin say it with all your heart. if you get rejected, o wel, you're a nice guy and you'll get someone worth keeping some other time. keep in mind, high school relationships have a slim chance of lasting long.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.