[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am soo confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
I have been a bedwetter forever. After I turned 16 it rarely happened unintentionally. I say unintentionally because I have developed an age play side. I like to pretend I am a child of around 7 or 9 years old who has a weak bladder. None of this concerns me greatly.

What does concern me is some of the thoughts I have been having for years. I do not have many complete memories until I was 16, and even after that I seem to have less memories than most. When I was around 15 I started having thoughts of being forced to do sexual things as a child. I remember drinking alcohol to try and get rid of these. However the first time I remember stealing alcohol was when I was around 12 or 14, and I also remember shoplifting things around this age too. The previous memories are some of the only ones I have of that age.

The most concerning thing for me is that I get turned on when reading about bad things happening to children, but I must be clear I imagine I am the child. If I ever thought I wanted to do something like that to a child I would kill myself. Sometimes I thought that was what was happening when I was 16 and I thought of driving into a tree at top speed, slitting my throat, or something else that would have the same effect.

Other things I remember before I was 16 is wetting the bed and leaving the sheets wet and sleeping in them again. My parents would tell me that I need to clean the sheets every time, but I wouldn’t. My parents never punished me for wetting the bed, but they wanted me to help in clean up. I did not see the need to for whatever reason.

The advice I am asking for is should I go to counseling, and if I should what should I talk about.
>>
>>18578997

Uh, yes, you should definitely see a professional. This is a whole big bundle of fucked up that /adv/ can't solve.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.