[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious thread - do not laugh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

While helping cleaning dust at my girlfriends parents house every couple of months when we visit her parents for a week, I've discovered a huge dildo in her 55-60ish parents bedroom drawer.
Is this normal after 50 or are they kinky bastards? FYI the monstrosity was on her fathers side of the bed, which kind of implies that he's more or less active on her mom with it.
>>
>>18578723
Also I'm not going back and taking photos nor touching the beast for the sake of /adv/'s pleasure. Fuck Im not even hungry anymore and its lunch time
>>
Probably normal, at that age maybe he has trouble getting it up and still wants to satisfy her. It's kinda cute if anything.
Just pretend nothing happened, it's their fault for not removing it if they knew you were going to clean their room.
>>
at that age he probably has a really loose asshole and requires that kind of size to feel anything
>>
>>18578723

Its large because women's vaginas get giant over time and lose sensitivity, just like their ears and nose gets bigger as they age.

Its there also because he cant get it up.
>>
>>18578723

>normal
>for kinky

the whole point of kinky is that its not the norm.

no matter what way you spin it this isn't 'normal' but its by no means unheard of.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.