[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help! I mom-zoned myself!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 7

I'm a female in her late twenties, friends with a guy in his early twenties. Started developing romantic feelings towards him and realised that I totally mom-zoned myself. I'm a fairly caring and protective person. Especially when it comes to people I like deeply. So of course because this guy is younger and is my friend I very often display typical mom behaviour towards him. I openly worry and fret when something goes wrong in his life, always compliment his work and achievements, pester him to sleep longer and eat healthier, gratefully serve as his emotional tampon, you know how it goes. To me it's normal. I'm like this with all my friends.
He on his part is responsive to my mommying, often tells me when something important happens in his life in <I told this my immediate family and I think I should tell you too> way. He complained to me about girls chasing him and shared some things he claimed to never share before with anyone, tells me when he feels bad, ect.
I'm happy with our friendship but because at some point I started to feel romantic attraction towards him, I just don't know what to do. I don't know how to change how he sees me and am not sure if I even should go for it. He is not the kind of a person who feels comfortable with blatant flirting, so sending revealing selfies or being sexually aggressive would most likely have the adverse effect. I beg you anons, please help me out!
>>
>>18578559
See if he has a mommy fetish, other then that look for an older man with achievements and can support you and ya baby.
>>
I've faced the inverse of your situation.
If you drop hints, you can find out if he's attracted to you or not.
>>
>>18578559
Do You love him?

What makes him great?

What makes him bad?
>>
was it always like that? is everything ok in his life rn?
>>
>>18578559
i want a milf so bad.
>>
>>18578569
I really doubt he has mommy fetish, anon

>>18578575
What hints should it be? Should I start complimenting his appearance more?

>>18578599
Of course I do, I love him as a friend but there's also budding romantic love. It would take too long to enumerate all his lovable traits. He is very clever, has delightful sense of humour, his views on life align with mine, he is caring and charmingly awkward sometimes. The worst thing about him is his age. He is six years younger than me and even though in many ways he is more mature than I am, this age gap is a problem when considering a romantic relationship. Other than that, he can be quite distant and oblivious sometimes.
>>
>>18578628
How old are you
>>
doll up and call him handsome when you next meet

if he cannot grasp what this means hes a boy and you should wait for a man who will fuck you properly
>>
File: 1499477418663.jpg (14KB, 560x241px) Image search: [Google]
1499477418663.jpg
14KB, 560x241px
I have a friend who does this stuff for me. I just want to say that people like you are incredible.

Speaking from this perspective, I don't know how I'd react if my friend approached me like that. She's bombshell, but it genuinely feels like she's my sister. I think we've joked about it before, and even that kinda made me feel skeevy. However, she is getting married in like a week to an amazing guy, so I'm sure that comes into play somewhere, also.

It's hard to differentiate a date with just hanging out, too. Yesterday she came over, we got some pizzas, watched movies and smoked weed. With anyone else, that could've been an actual date. But if that were to be her intention, I would never have picked up on it.

Since you already have this open line of communication, I guess the best way would be the most obvious: just tell him. Tell him your concerns about it impacting your relationship add friends, but that you're growing to love him romantically.
>>
>>18578628
> What hints should it be? Should I start complimenting his appearance more?

Yeah, that could work. Just slowly try to shift the dynamic from friendship to romantic. I'd give more specific advice but I don't know either of you, your personal dynamic, etc...good luck OP.
>>
>>18578559
I'm in the reverse of your situation, younger man who's seeing an older woman although the age difference is greater than between you two.

Initially we were just casual acquaintances, then friends, then ended up sharing a room together (twin beds), then a single bed after a hotel mix-up (that's what she claims at any rate...) nothing happened until the second and last night in bed together... See each other regularly but perhaps not quite couple nor FWB type of thing, hard to describe. But we get on well together at least.

She's a mixture of friend, big sister, not quite mother, and has a strange attitude that's a mix of friendship, maternal instinct and sexual predator. I quite like it tbqhwy. I have no idea what kind of fucked up that makes me but whatever.
>>
>>18578619
He has problems like everyone else. We gradually got closer and since our friendship became more or less established, we started talking about our problems more openly. He is doing good at the moment.

>>18578632

>>18578643
Thank you for your insight anon. I too think that telling him this would be the best solution, but at the same time I dread doing that. I fear that he might feel betrayed by me or see me as a some kind of a deviant. Even in the best worse case scenario, if he doesn't like me back, our friendship will turn sour and awkward very fast.

>>18578645
Thank you anon!

>>18578658
I'm not going to try anything like that. We don't travel together, and even if, it just wouldn't feel right to seduce him in this way.
>>
I have the same problem too. I developed a crush on a guy who was really nice to me once. He shared that he was stressed about getting ready for a family holiday out of town. I mentioned that the important thing is that his family miss him even if they're not good at showing it and that moment we chatted a bit more and I noticed he didn't break eye contact and smiled with his teeth showing (normally he has a serious face) but I was 100% ok with it. From that day onward I have a huge crush on him and he talks to me whenever he gets the chance. I don't know if he likes me romantically but I noticed he once had a half chub when I was leaning into him. I care about him a lot. I would love to be his girlfriend but I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that he's just not that into me.
>>
>>18578683
>>18578691
you girls just don't know that, why not make a non-slutty overture and see what happens? remember: plausible deniability in case he says no so you don't lose too much face or break the friendship. use your imagination.
>>
File: IMG_0933.gif (367KB, 500x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0933.gif
367KB, 500x202px
>>18578691here
>>18578698
>non-slutty overture
How do you do that? So far I just talk about the non sexual stuff we have in common. Sometimes I accidentally eye fuck him like pic related.
>>
>>18578643
>pathetic attempt at a beta orbit
>>
>>18578698
Like I said on the OP, my guy is not into blatant sexual flirting. Or at least not with someone he is starting a relationship. We talked about it and from what I gather he likes to take things slowly and so slowly build up romantic and sexual tension. It would be easy to say: then just do that! But I don't know how. In all my previous relationships my boyfriends initiated sexual and romantic flirting and took the lead so I always had something to respond to.
>>
>>18578765
*in the OP, pardon
>>
>>18578720
Are you suggesting I hang out with her not because she's the single-most prominent pillar of support in my life, but because she has tits?
>>
>>18578823
not him but you haven't put two and two together, dude.
>>
>>18578559
>>18578628
Tell him he's handsome or looks good.
Touch him casually as you talk to him and sit closely when you two are alone

or

be up front and tell him you like him
>>
>>18578827
I have been accused in the past of being thick. Headed.

So no, I don't think I have.
>>
Can you make him call you mommy when you fuck?
>>
>>18578853
I know you're trolling, anon, but I really don't want to have any mommy/son type of a relationship. Ideally I'd love to have normal relationship with him, without any age play or mommy play
>>
>>18578885
for chrissake, youre not all that much older, and hardly old enough for the mother/milf nonsense, quit that meme please. just get with him if you want, simple as.
>>
>>18578827
Oh, I get what you're saying. I don't think that...
>Always telling me how handsome I am
>Critical of my girlfriends
Uh,
>Drives 30 miles to go to the gym with me twice a week
>Constantly complimenting my intelligence and telling me I'm talented
The thing is
>Never, ever moves her leg when they bump under a table
>She knows yoga pants are a turn on, she's in them literally every time I see her
>Never wears a bra when it's just us, hello/goodbye hugs always last a little longer when her fiance isn't around
>Sits across from me spread eagle for pretty much the entire time we hang out
Wow, I'm dumb
>>
>>18578559
lean on him with your breast, start saying how good he looks. bend over in front of him to pick things up
>>
>>18578885
>Ideally I'd love to have normal relationship with him, without any age play or mommy play
But MOOOOOO-OMM!
>>
>>18578559
Try to get it from a friend of him if you can, if He talks of you as a hard to reach love it's all done for your advantage. If not for pride you have to make him see you like that, make him a little bit jelly maybe he wakes up sometimes we dont know until were going to lose that person. And with these two ways you wont lose him as a friend.
>>
Be aggressive
>>
>>18578559
Don't ever, ever change Anon
He's a lucky guy for having you. You're a really sweet girl, I'm pretty sure he likes you the way you are.
"Just be yourself bro"
>>
>>18578995
Keeek
>>
>>18579027
I don't want to play games like that either, making him jealous on purpose is not something I'm willing to do. I don't want to upset him.

>>18579034
What do you have in mind?

>>18579036
I've heard more than once that women who are too soft and caring bore men very fast and are not appealing at all. I'm sure it's not universally true, but with this particular guy I would rather change and go romantic with him than stay his warm blanket supportive friend.
>>
>>18578635
The issue with this is now she's created some basis of a platonic relationship with him. Friends say they look nice to each other all the time, dress up and nothing happens.

You'll have to do more than that. Invite him over one night for a movie, cuddle, and do things like running your finger across him. Nothing overly sexual, just imply with some small gestures. If he's into you he'll either kiss you or he'll kiss you back if you go in for it, assuming he's responsive.
>>
>>18579563
would it be possible to hint at it in our conversations first? This would allow me to gauge his possible interest and then arrange the meeting
>>
>>18578691
>he once had a half chub when I was leaning into him
>>18578691
>I would love to be his girlfriend but I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that he's just not that into me.
>>
I love how women can never be direct about this shit. You think men should be the only ones to initiate anything with the possibility of rejection? Just fucking tell him you like him wtf
>>
>>18578559
Being motherly is a good trait to have in a partner.

At the very least you're showing that you really care about him, I can't imagine that would turn off any guy
>>
>>18578628
Go for other shit likenlonger hugs and handholding.

Eye contact too.
>>
>>18579591
You gauge his possible interest DURING the meeting.

That's what meeting is all about

Just get more physical with him, not overtly sexual, but hold his hand, touch legs together, look into his eyes real close, snuggle up to him.

You can gauge his reactions to all those. If he likes you he'll reciprocate and things will escalate.

If he backs away when you do any of that then he's either not interested, or just shy or nervous. If the touching doesn't go well have a talk with him about your feelings in case he's just shy instead.
>>
>>18579591
Other than just saying how excited you are to see him I don't think it's a good idea to try to gauge his interest through text messages
>>
>>18579538
>What do you have in mind?
Start ramping up the sexual tension.
Dress flirtier, touch him more, whisper things into his ear, wear a shirt with no bra, imply that you aren't wearing any panties, shit like that.
>>
>>18578765
How did your previous boyfriends initiate it?

Just do that.
>>
>>18579591
Only if you're speaking in person.

Just tell him how much you like spending time with him and you'd like to spend more, while eyefucking him. He should spill it then and there.
>>
>>18578559
Go for a fun active date like ice skating so you can fall on your asses and have an excuse hold each other up or hold his hand. That's a good opportunity to get him comfortable with touching you. Then go back to his or your place to relax and rest watching a movie. Continue the touching.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 960x720px
So that's where the shit life throws at you evens out on the genders. I dad zone myself all the time but it works just fine for me.
>>
>>18579809
How do go from dad zone to bone zone?
>>
>>18579607
>ugh, guys, you can't just... tell him... uuuuuuuuuuugh
- women in this thread, probably

Don't bother bro, they think we're complicated
>>
>>18579811
Dad zone is bone zone. To be perfectly honest I'm only 26 but for some reason everything between 16 to 21 has a daddy/dad fetish. I blame tumblr but shit, not complaining
>>
>>18578559
>complained to me about girls chasing him
he likes you
>>
>>18579813
Really though

I know quite a few girls who always confide in me just about anything, and always tell me I give great advice and they appreciate that I push them to be better

I just don't know how to go from that to giving out the dad dick
>>
>>18578559
Ask him to fuck you, someomhow I doubt he will decline.
>>
>>18579598
He really isn't that into me. A half chub means his dick likes me.
>>
>>18579898
How do you know?
>>
>>18578559
Don't be ashamed. A qt with motherly instincts is the toppest of top tier girlfriend material.

Media tries to discourage this type of girl for some reason. Don't be discouraged anon. You're what guys really want. Someone who cares.
>>
>>18578559
How attractive are you? How attractive is he? Is he out of your league?
Post a pic of what you look like. You can cross off your face of parts of it.
>>
>>18579904
Guys get hard ons for any girl who is over a 5 on the scale of 1-10.
>>
>>18580012
I meant how do you know he isn't into you
>>
>>18580031
Sometimes he ignores me and sometimes he's really keen to talk. If a guy gives mixed signals it means he's not interested enough to actively pursue. We work together so maybe that could be why he's hiding his flirting. Hes 27 and I'm 26 in this case.
>>
>>18579898
If a guys dick likes you, and his brain finds you at least tolerable, that's usually good enough for a relationship.
>>
>>18580059
Or he just doesn't think you're interested
>>
>>18580059
>Sometimes he ignores me and sometimes he's really keen to talk. If a guy gives mixed signals it means he's not interested enough to actively pursue.
lol
>>
>>18580059
Make him interested in you then. Have some fucking agency.

Jeez women would fail so spectacularly at being men.
>>
>>18580067
This, men aren't demading/complicated as women are, if she gives him a boner and isn't batshit crazy, this makes a woman pretty much wife material.
>>
>>18580059

we males are scared about rejection. Are you gals self absorbed to the point of missing this huge truth?
>>
>>18580012

kinda cute to see girls going paranoid on numbers as we do
>>
>>18579881
kek
that won't mind he is into op the way she wants him to be. guys will fuck any willing girl
>>
>>18580134
I like him but don't know how to show it in a SFW way.
>>
>>18581167
Just tell him
>>
>>18580433
>we males are scared about rejection. Are you gals self absorbed to the point of missing this huge truth?

No they think its no big deal for guys. ANd guys should be used to rejection. And its not self-esteem crippling for guys. And if it is, that guy's a loser. etc.
>>
>>18578559

you're not getting any younger. If you want a young stud, lock him in NOW. Your looks only get worse and worse as time goes by.
>>
>>18578712

Funny thing is I've read cats will slowly blink at humans they like. So basically that gif is proving women are like cats. Fickle, selfish little beasts that think they are owed everything.
>>
>>18581686
I absolutely know that you browse /pol/.
>>
>>18581692

If /pol writes for the guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/jul/10/online-dating-middle-aged-women

>Single women in their 40s and 50s are increasingly feeling that their love lives are over as men their own age use online dating to cherry-pick younger models. But when did confidence and sexual maturity become so unattractive?

Read the whole article. Its a really hilarious cognitive dissonant hoot. Females are so self-delusional. They think their looks last forever.
>>
>>18581686
>>18581689
This is the same person and he's definitely from /pol/.
>>
>>18581695
Geez I can understand 30 year old women thinking "I'm not that old, men should still like me!" but fucking 50 year olds? Goddamn grandma get a clue, of course your value in the dating market has plummeted, what kind of idiot would ever even try to think otherwise?
>>
>>18581708
>>18581692
>>18581689
>>18581686

This is the same person and he's definitely from /b/.
>>
>>18579898
This is true. A guy can get hard for literally anything he's horny enough to stick his dick in so a boner doesn't mean much as a good measure of whether he likes you.
>>
Why can't I be that guy like fr I actively try to find an older woman for myself and the only time something came along was a milf who went out of her way to talk to me at my job and it didn't click cause I'm like retarded or some shit
>>
>>18581683

Well, this is a life-changing knowledge.

We finally found out why they like assholes. This kind of guys shows themselves as overly confident. It doesn't matter if it is true or not: the thing is that girls consider less of a man who is scared of rejection.
>>
>>18581807

Its cute to see someone figure it out for the first time.

Like watching a kid learn to ride a bike.
>>
File: help.jpg (17KB, 335x296px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
17KB, 335x296px
I started microdosing LSD after my first trip. I typically take 10-20 micrograms in the morning instead of coffee.

I'm afraid I'm becoming addicted to it, especially the mental clarity/focus, mood lift, and physical euphoria (tingling across my entire body).

Does anyone know if I'm permanently fucking up my brain by doing this?
>>
>>18581810

You see, I was ironic. Girls like that are a vast majority but they are what they are: insecure people to be cautios with.

Spoiler/protip: you can be selective when it comes to deal with gals.
>>
>>18581883
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Hez7iYAHo
>>
>>18581962

He missed the chance to notice the other possibility: patriarchy was born as cultural reaction to avoid incestuos mating.

Two examples. As soon the tribe structured itself with a male hierarchy who took the power, more and more males who were failing to climb the inner ladder, tried for better luck in other tribes. And they were actually welcomed from the foreigners and usually treated well. This mechanism enriched the genetic variety.

Then, as you can see in the religious cults earlier than Christianity, there was a really big deal in terms of male sacrifice for the fertility of the land. The only cult was in fact the Great Mother's one. Then, something changed and males build everywhere phallic towers (also known as Cathedrals), sex became more interesting because was more of a taboo than an animal pratice or a fertility ritual. Male actually became an active role in his own progress and developement.

Beta male, for me. Is too much of a context based label. In time, and in social space.

Nowadays, if you can act warmly, honestly, and actually triyng if exposing yourself you get smashed or after all isn't that big deal, you earn two great things for your life. The first one is that you automatically select and discard bitches from more confident girls. The second one is that actually you can arouse that confident girls, who, for the fact that they are exposing themselves with confidence, have no big deal in admitting with their behaviour that they want sex, cuddle, and a good warm hug.
>>
>>18582024
that was || this close to just being word sald. take your meds
>>
>>18582041

If you got some, please
>>
>>18581821
Acid? Almost definitely. LSD stays present in your brain stem the rest of your life.
>>
>>18578628
right fetish, wrong perosn i guess
I and others here have mommy fetish
>>
>>18582344
I have a baby fetish.
>>
File: Morrigan reaction face.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Morrigan reaction face.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>18582358
wtf OP
>>
>>18582358
stop trolling in my mommy thread
>>
>>18582361
>>18582362

Come on. Pink, perfect skin? You never tried?
>>
>>18582385

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/national-international/More-Warnings-Against-Kissing-Babies-After-Another-Newborn-Gets-Herpes_New-York-437672493.html

This story has pics that really get my engine going.
>>
>>18582398

A baby with herpes, not like it can get it twice amirite? ;)
>>
>>18582398
who even kisses newborns? they are so fragile
>>
>>18579898
But that's enough, isn't it?
Your friendship means he likes you as a person, likes being around you, ... You basically already have a platonic relationship with him.
The only thing potentially missing is the physical part, and you now have confirmation for that too.
Obviously that's still no 100% guarantee, but I bet you're closer than pretty much any 2 people who've had a few dates. Go for it!
>>
>>18579898
>A half chub means his dick likes me.
A half chub means he's desperately trying not to have a full on raging boner
>>
>>18582528
<--- this guy. Mmmm.
>>
>>18582528

If you become a rabbi moyle, you can kiss them rite on their dicks. Perfect cover.
>>
>>18579959
I'm not a bombshell, probably 6/10. In my eyes he is easily 8/10. I'm not sure about him being out of my league, but he might be because we come from different backgrounds (broken family in my case) and pursue different careers and his is more lucrative and respectable.
>>
I dated a 23y.o. guy when I was 28. But we both were much more open about our thoughts to each other than you are, OP.
Tbh I assumed he was older, and he thought I was younger, so I was a bit like 'ooops' when I realized he wasn't like 26 or something. We just had the best conversations and sex, though, so who the fuck cares about the rest.
>>
مرحبا انا بنت باواخر العشرين سنجل وعندي صديق شاب عمره 21 سنة
انا عندي مشاعر حب واعجاب تجاهو بس مشكلتي اني بحس علاقتنا مثل ام وطفلها
انا شخص عطوف جدا وبحب اعتني وادير بالي على الناس خصوصا الناس الي بحبهم
فطبعا بما انه صديق قريب واصغر مني سرت اتصرف بمثابة ام الو
كتير ببين علي التوتر والعصبية لما يصير معو اشي غلط بحياتو، دايما بمدح بشغلو وانجازاتو بحياتو، دايما بدير بالي ع انو ينام بكير وياكل اكل صحي، وبسمعلو يشكيلي عن مشاكلو، بقدملو نصيحة لما يطلبها، وهيك.. بالنسبة لي هاد اشي عادي ﻻني هيك مع كل صحباتي الي بحبهم

هو بدوره بتصرف كأنه ابني ودايما بحكيلي ازا صار اشي مهم بحياتو على السريع كأني جزء من العائلة.. حكالي عن مشاكلو مع شباب وبنات جامعتو وحكالي عن اشياء هو قال انه ما عمرو حكاها لحدا من قبل. بشكيلي كلما بحس بالكآبة او لما بدو نصيحة باشي مشكلة.. إلخ.
انا كنت مبسوطة بصداقتنا بس بلحظة سرت احس بمشاعر حب تجاهو وما بعرف شو بدي اعمل. ما بعرف كيف بدي اغير شعورو تجاهي من صداقة لحب ومابعرف اذا اصلا هاي فكرة كويسة يعني.. هو شخص خجول وبستحي كتييييير من امور العلاقات عشان هيك ما بقدر اتغزل فيه اواحاول اتقربله بطريقة انو اكتر من مجرد صحاب. ساعدوني بليييز
>>
>>18583683
What the fuck
>>
>>18583652
pls tell me more
[spoiler]i also wish to find a comfy younger or same age gf who will bring up sex and not be weirded out by it or by tthe fact that i'm a wizard[/spoiler]
[spoiler]tfw that comfy gf doesn't exist[/spoiler]
[spoiler]jdimsa[/spoiler]
>>
>>18583693
its similar to what OP wrote but in arabic
>>
>>18583775
But why?
>>
>>18583652
What went wrong?
>>
>>18583810
I dunno ask him lol
>>
>>18583723
I don't think anybody truly cares about your sexual experience besides yourself. Eg. if anything, I find it hot when someone cums quick, I'm like 'damn, he must really like what we have going on now'.
Not sure what to say, it was just like any other relationship except our ages were a bit off.

>>18583817
We moved to different places, and not into long-distance relationships. Nothing went wrong per se.
>>
>>18583847
guy you're responding to here
>23 and 28 years old
>a bit off
lol, wat

>I don't think anybody truly cares about your sexual experience besides yourself
I want to believe this so much, but you know its bullshit
The woman will run to the hills if i tell her i'm a wizard
>>
>>18583683

Jihadi detected.
>>
>>18583847
>We moved to different places, and not into long-distance relationships. Nothing went wrong per se.
As i imagined, that's a good way to end things.
>>
>>18580433
I am attracted to a guy because of his masculinity. If he wants me to ask him out or flirt aggressively then he is not the guy I want.
>>
>>18583999
So you're saying that initiative is a masculine trait? Good to know that machist woman still exist.
>>
>>18583999
You can still show him interest so that he has some motivation to try to get with you.

Being a cold bitch doesn't make guys like you, even masculine gogetter types
>>
>>18584039
Okay so what is a good way of showing interest that isn't too forward? What kind of compliments are good for showing I like a guy?
>>
>>18584130
Not him, but maybe do more shit with him and when you're around him, be really close to him? maybe not on top of him but you know.. just a smidge closer than regular friends would be. and then over time close that distance and add flirting etc if/when he warms up to you more
>>
>>18584130
Literally any compliment at all.
Guys never get compliments, ever.
>>
>>18584130
Just tell him that you like spending time with him.
>>
>>18584281
>>18584277
These are so much better than my post >>18584217

Just do >>18584277
>>18584281
why do girls think its hard to figure us out? reading us might be hard. but doing shit that will make us notice is piss easy
with girls you gotta get the levers and switches in just the right spot
>>
>>18578995
im sorry, did you just have a revelation?
did you just realize this girl really likes you or something?
i cant be the only one intrigued by this
>>
>>18583999
It doesn't matter if that sort of thing "isn't you". If you're interesting and you're not sure if he reciprocates, then you need to be the one to step up and do something different to find out.
>>
>>18583999
Do you flirt, at all? Shit like tossing your hair or speaking in a different tone of voice doesn't count. Furthermore, girls flirt with guys all the time but don't actually want to be with them, so many guys just assume it doesn't mean anything.

The best you can do is make it clear that you enjoy being around him or spending time with him. This requires your words.

Eyefucking is pretty much the only real kind of physical flirt you can do that is pretty clear that it's not just for fun
>>
>>18584311
I mean, she's been my best friend for 15 years. It's not weird for her to be close. I just don't think I've ever considered that she might have a crush on me.
>>
>>18584428
Well anon, it's time to put this relationship into the forge
genuinely curious if she reciprocates
[spoiler]once you get over the initial weirdness/awkwardness you will cum so many ropes into her i bet[/spoiler]
>>
>>18584435
Do you suggest I start that before or after I give her away at her wedding on Tuesday?
>>
>>18584443
Either works
And by works, they're both equally bad if they don't work out.

If it does work out, it's only slightly less bad
>ruined marriage
>social circle uncertainty
>families in disarray
etc

I think before is a little better though lol
it'd basically be a goodbye fuck/acknowledgement of her feelings (if they are there) because unless she leaves her man, this isnt soemthing that's going to happen again
>>
>>18584443
So close to quads

>>18584458
And to add, has she ever expressed that she'd rather be with you? and not just that she might be interested in you?
>>
>>18584443
Top kek.
>>
>>18578559
Anon, just tell him you have feelings for him. 99.9% of the times, this kind of things happen because he likes you but doesn't have the courage to tell you. Even further considering the age gap, he is afraid to let you know he feels something for you because "you wouldn't look for a younger guy", or some sort of ridiculous statement he might have said.
I can even bet he told you the stories of the chasing girls to see if you felt some jealousy.
To be quite honest, I wouldn't even try to tell him. If I were you I would, at some point during your mommying session, I stare at him in the eyes, say nothing but look at him, then look directly at his lips, look at him back and go for a kiss.
Worst case scenario you can say you felt confused and it won't happen again, and of course, the million sorries until he forgives you.
>>
>>18584507
>23
>28
>age gap
they're 23 and 28. not 23 and 38
jesus
>>
>>18584512
>they're 23 and 28. not 23 and 38
>jesus

23 and 38, that's not like 13 and 38 or 23 and 48, jesus yourself.
>>
The only age gap that matters is if one person died or one person isn't yet born.

http://defamer.gawker.com/remember-when-38-year-old-jerry-seinfeld-dated-a-17-yea-1714153938

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/3erhv6/39_year_old_seinfeld_with_his_17_year_old/
>>
>>18584514
At least you're capable of admitting mistakes
>>
>>18584443
So, are you actually gonna go through with seeing if she likes you romantically, anon?
>>
>>18584512
While it's not a big deal, you'd have to be underaged or an idiot to not realize how big of a difference there is between someone in their early 20s and their late 20s. It's a period of rapid change for most.
>>
>>18584761
I'm KHV so an idiot, and emotionally underage? lol
I see where you're coming from though. Nevertheless, the older girl one is liking the younger dude one. That happens less often
>muh mature and guys
>>
>>18584761
The ruling shocked the legal community. Longtime Quincy, Ma. attorney Bob Harnais said the decision opened to door “to a direction where words now can amount to weapons.”

“This is absolutely new territory,” he told The Post.
>>
OP. If you do tell him, please post here again with a similar title "Mom-Zoned" or something. I really want to know how this turns out for you.
>>
>>18583683
This is a translation of OP's post to arabic. You can also see that it's not machine-made (As it's partly spoken-dialect)

So..WTF?
>>
>>18584984
Isn't it going the wrong way? I thought arabic was written from right to left?
>>
>>18584996
it is right to left. try highlighting it you dunce
>>
File: acs_nassim.png (218KB, 4167x2292px) Image search: [Google]
acs_nassim.png
218KB, 4167x2292px
>>18585058
The formatting is wrong, dumbass.
>>
>>18585065
Doesn't matter
Only highlights properly if you try it as right-to-left text
dumbass
>>
>>18585076
Doesn't matter
The formatting is wrong, dumbass.
>>
>>18585081
Doesn't matter
>>
>>18585119
Doesn't
>>
>>18584566
Lol no, all jokes aside she is very much in love with her fiance, who is the dopest dude. She might have a crush on me, it's flattering, but I'm not about to try and uproot a 15 year relationship the week before a wedding because of it.

We absolutely wouldn't work as a couple, we've been mistaken for one enough times to have it be brought up.

We met when we were 14, we're in our late 20s now. The kid in me is stoked to find out she has a crush on me, the adult doesn't care much. But if annoying, use my ignorance as evidence that "just flirt with him" will work.
>>
>>18585286
If *anything, I'm certainly not annoying

>Captcha: Dawson Services. Yes please
>>
>>18585286
You're a good guy. It would be a shit move to try to get with her now when she's getting married
>>
>>18586061
Honestly I don't care too much about that. It's because it's her, and because it's him. He does more for her than I could. That's not some self deprecating crack, the man is a savant. Hell, if she didn't marry him, I would.

Her and I are great friends, but I'm not even confident we'd make good roommates, let alone lovers. A crush is one thing, but it's becoming more clear with age what sex is and is not worth ruining your life over.
>>
>>18586128
>Honestly I don't care too much about that. It's because it's her, and because it's him. He does more for her than I could. That's not some self deprecating crack, the man is a savant. Hell, if she didn't marry him, I would.

This is probably the cuckiest thing I've read on this board.
>>
>>18586236
>you're a cuck if you aren't actively trying to sabotage other people's marriages
Gee this meme just gets better and better.
>>
>>18586269
>you're a cuck if you aren't actively trying to sabotage other people's marriages
No, that's fine. But the way you're talking about it is some next level cuck shit. Read this trash
>He does more for her than I could. That's not some self deprecating crack, the man is a savant. Hell, if she didn't marry him, I would.
Not only do you have some weird sort of worship of this guy, but that pathetic last line is just a killer.
>>
>>18586128
>He does more for her than I could. That's not some self deprecating crack, the man is a savant. Hell, if she didn't marry him, I would.

Are you sure you don't wanna marry him? Still time. Depending on how good you can suck if you go on your knees before him and get to work it might still work.
>>
>>18586061
He is
And he should allow this opportunity to bed her
>>
>>18586318
It was a joke, autismo. She's my best friend, and her fiance is an awesome dude. I don't want a relationship with her, the idea hadn't even occurred to me until this thread.
>>
>>18586128
You sound like a pretty down to earth guy, that's a good trait, some are delusional and think that every girl they get along well could be potential relationship material even when they have very clear signs pointing the opposite.
>>18586236
>>18586318
>>18586338
He was clearly joking, its funny how dense people here can be.
>>
>>18586542
Don't pretend to be a different poster.
>>
>>18586608
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>18586350
No
>>
>>18578559
Is it weird that this gave me a red hard boner?
>>
>>18587145
No, you probably want love affair like that too. But it's a very mild story so what exactly gave you a boner?
>>
>>18587058
Be the good guy we all want him to be and make sweet tender intimate love to this lady
>>
>>18588184
I'm not him but that's just wrong and gross
>>
>>18578559
Do what all mothers do: let them go.
>>
>>18578559

This OP is copypasta.
>>
>>18588753
It's not that far-fetched anon
>>
>>18588749
>just wrong and gross
It's beautiful actually
>>
>>18581821
Lsd is not addictive you are placebo affecting yourself
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.