[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi, where can I talk to strangers in internet? I have to study

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: omeglu.png (63KB, 510x300px) Image search: [Google]
omeglu.png
63KB, 510x300px
hi, where can I talk to strangers in internet? I have to study english, so I want to talk to strangers (on omegle there are only bots, aren't they?)
I mean text, not cam chat
>>
Welcome to the greatest website for that kek
>>
>>18578536
i learned most of my grammar here.
>>
>>18578537
>>18578545
ok, which board is the best to read and write at? (I study for TOEFL and SAT)
>>
>>18578536
Put interests that you have on omegle. That should allow you to talk about common interests and filter out bots. I would also download and set up Wire for chatting with people who want to continue the conversation and be friends. Wire works for literally everything, kind of like skype, only both better and more secure.
>>
>>18578554
>Wire
can I talk to random person or I have to find username in web?
>>
>>18578552
i use /a/ /wsg/ /ic/ /an/ /ck/ /wsr/ /r/ and /gif/ but you should look up for what you like, afterall this is not something that you will be doing as homework or rutine it's more like "hey i'm gonna check 4chan" and you will get vocabulary when discussing stuff, i'd recommend google translator but idk what your mother language is.
always look up for terms that you don't know that helps a lot.
>>
>>18578570
Wire is for people you know. You meet people with common interests on omegle by entering in your interests (like "music" or "video games"), then, if you make friends, you can continue talking to them on Wire.
>>
>>18578552
You learn lots at /pol/ they're really cool inviting and warm there too.
>>
>>18578574
I hear about "Wire" for the first time, do many people use it?
>>
>>18578601
Yes. Literally all of my friends use it. Signal is a little more private, but it isn't readily available on Linux, Windows, or Mac. It's phone-only. Wire is phone AND PC, and only slightly less private.

I mean Skype would work, too. But it's much less private. People are starting to jump ship to encyption.
>>
>>18578606
Okay thanks
>>
>>18578606
You forgot to mention that Wire has text, talk, and video chat. Right now, it's the most private app that is so versatile.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.