[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with a orbiter Chad? This guy whore keeps trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1466186921471.jpg (87KB, 540x526px) Image search: [Google]
1466186921471.jpg
87KB, 540x526px
How to deal with a orbiter Chad?

This guy whore keeps trying to hit on my gf, one night he drunkenly spilled his love to her while at same time cheating on his current gf with some roastie.

How do you deal with these kind of guys? I'd like to avoid force because he does security so he's very likely far more experienced in close combat than I am. His only trick to get women is to take his shirt off, it's pretty basic shit.

I'm thinking roasting banter should do the trick if he starts o woe me bullshit again. He's a friend of a friend which my gf grew up with so avoiding him is not entirely possible.

My gf said on multiple occasions he needs to hit on someone within his pay grade but if the faggot keeps hitting on her with me around clearly there is a lack of respect going on so I'm thinking if he does this shit again, roast the shit out of him.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18578471
>orbiter
>Chad
worrying about it will only draw her more towards him.
laugh it off.
>>
>>18578487
Good advice. I was thinking that as well.
>>
>>18578487
Not OP but why is that the case? Got one of them myself. Not Chad by any means, but he is still pissing me off.

He sends texts like "i miss you" to my gf, and is inviting her to go on vacation with him for a few days. Told my gf i won't stand for this shit, and its making me uncomfortable and pissing me the fuck off.

He went as far as sending her a voice message saying "*My name*, you don't know what you have", which made me daydream about pulling his teeth out with a pair of pliers.

Not sure what is pissing me off more, him or the lack of reaction from my gf.
>>
>>18578694
Op here.

You have a far more serious case. My gf has his snapchat and he frequently snaps her with just really stupid shit like watch me lift this etc. She in most cases does not even open the snaps and when she does, she does not even reply to them.

In my case he offered to come hang out with her for 3 days. He lives about 4 hours drive. That was back when I assumed they were strictly friends bases. I had suspicions he liked her but I was not sure. She asked me if I was OK with it which I said yes, then she's like well where is he going to stay blah.

Moral of the story she was shit testing me and I told her to fuck off.

In your case a lack of reaction from her is a good thing. She gives no fuck about him, she chosen you. Same in my case, she does not react to him.

I think previous advice is best, ignore him unless he gets in your face then put him down hard. If you acknowledge him, you signal to your gf that you're not confident.
>>
>>18578724
>In your case a lack of reaction from her is a good thing. She gives no fuck about him, she chosen you. Same in my case, she does not react to him.
That's actually a really good way to look at things, thanks

>If you acknowledge him, you signal to your gf that you're not confident.
Yeah, i guess. Wonder if its too late to stop giving a fuck now or did she already came to the conclusion that i'm not confident

Fucking hate that word though. Confident. I am, but it is still pissing me off. Eh
>>
>>18578733
I know how it feels. The orbiter won't fuck off, I'd beat his ass but I got a great career and I'm not going to fuck it up with an assault charge and other legal reprecasions. Worse, make an ass of myself.

Only acknowledge if he fucks with you in person.
>>
>>18578694
Ironically enough if you keep raging or resenting your girlfriend for befriending him, she's gonna jump on his dick.
t.lost a girl to an orbiter this way

laugh it off. never put him down in front of her. More often than not women keep these guys to annoy you.
The trick is to not feel threatened at all, or at least try to convey such feelings towards her. As soon as she thinks you don't care or even approve of him, he's dropped.

It's even better when you actually befriend the guy because women lose their shit over not being the center of attention
>>
Actually. Nah.
>>
>>18578758
>>18578773
?
>>
>>18578741
>More often than not women keep these guys to annoy you.
I'm almost positive this is the case

>The trick is to not feel threatened at all, or at least try to convey such feelings towards her. As soon as she thinks you don't care or even approve of him, he's dropped.
That actually makes sense. Thanks for the advice anon, appreciate it. Made me see it from a new perspective
>>
Rape him to establish dominance
>>
>>18578487
The only issue with this strategy is that girls LOVE attention. I'd worry less about Chad and more about your girlfriend. If he's confessing his love for her and she hasn't told him to fuck off, that's a red flag.
>>
If you cant beat them , join them. But keep your distance from time to time. If your gf bs you over him , dump her ass.
>>
>>18578733
Just tell her
Can you tell that faggot to fuck off already. He's such a whinny little bitch.
>>
Handle it yourself you pussy.
>>
>>18578471
Send him a snap of you fucking the gf. Cuming on her back, face, stomach, tits etc.with the message "fuck off bro" or "fuck off bitch"
>>
>>18579329
There's some legal issues with this suggestion. Nobody needs to be become a sex offender.
>>
So general advice is to ignore the guy; not take him seriously,
And to trust your gf?
>>
>>18579412
Don't ignore the guy. If your gf won't there something is wrong.

>friend of a friend she can't ignore
are you guys in high school or something?
>>
File: eifowcsd.jpg (48KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eifowcsd.jpg
48KB, 607x1080px
>>18578471
You make him disappear one way or another or teach him about respect, privately. Capiche?
>>
>>18579529
agree with this anon. He is a friend of a friend, declared he wants her, hits on her constantly and she's in a relationship with you. Wrong all the way around. She could distance herself easily from the guy if she wanted to and thats your larger problem. She doesn't. You are in an untenable position. I you use reason and insist, or show any jealously you lose and if you totally ignore she'll hang with him and hang with him and hang with him and one time you aren't around they'll hook up.
>>
>>18578694
She's waiting for you to be a man and deal with this.

If you were strong enough/smart enough/powerful enough you'd take care of this and deal with him directly, instead of directing your frustration at your girl for not protecting your feelings.

Sitting around, impotently gnashing your teeth over the fact you're being disrespected just makes you look worse, and worse, and worse, and will more than likely destroy whatever respect your girl has left for you.
>>
>>18578724
>Moral of the story she was shit testing me and I told her to fuck off.
What do you mean? She wanted to get a rise out of you or she saw you really wasn't cool with a guy staying with her though you said you were so she backed off or did he actually come stay with her. Doesn't sound like she ignores him to me, in fact she's loving the adoration and why she won't cut the fucker off.

No reason in the world she should be defending her right to be around the guy (friend of a friend my ass) unless she wants him to be.
>>
OP, don't be a bitch and ignore him unless you want to see her sucking his dick.
>>
>>18578471
What the fuck are you on about? This isn't OP's problem to just deal with. She is the cunt in a relationship that stays in touch with a guy she knows wants her. This is all on her. OP's problem is he hasn't punted her ass to the curb. That's being a man and telling her to fuck off.
>>
>>18578471
If a woman is confused where her loyalty lies then its the man's place to make the decision for her and get rid of the fickle bitch.
>>
>>18579574
And this is why you don't have a girl friend.
>>
>>18579579
I'm married dickweed and adults mutually respect each other and in OP's case she doesn't respect him at all. My wife and I both have friends of the opposite gender and spend time alone with no problem. There have been two instances, one mine and one hers a "friend" crossed the line and in my case I ended my friendship and she did the same in hers. In both we knew the "friend" but out of respect for OUR relationship we eliminated any issue that may arise.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.