[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

private eye help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: wallhaven377063.jpg (512KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven377063.jpg
512KB, 1920x1080px
okay so theres this person I used to know. i know what job they had and what school they went to and what they were majoring as well as first name and description, like height weight etc..

how do i find and reconnect with them. we were becoming close friends and I really want to meet up with him again.

an additional similar question: i knew this chick in kindergarten, first name, year, school, etc. is it hopeless to regain this friend as well?
>>
Is this a joke? Fuck off creep. The relationship isn't going to be the way you fantasize. It's going to be weird and the people won't be the way you remember.

Kindergarten? This is way to obvious. Please kill yourself for failing something as simple as baiting.

sage
>>
>>18578391
maybe he has autism and lives at the public library?

leave him alone

>>18578311
kill yourself bitch
>>
wew ten ten. thanks for the tips. im not looking to hook up you dicks. is it actually that wrong to want to talk to friends of old? am i the only person who thinks its okay to talk to someone you used to know? im not trying to steal their panties im trying to fucking talk to them. how is it creepy to say to someone "oh i looked you up, howve you been?" like the only reason i havent contacted them is i forgot their last names.
>>
>>18578422
>>oh i looked you up, howve you been?
>howve you been?
Spot the difference autist.

The problem is only an absolute autist like you would remember someone from kindergarten. You're basically tracking down a stranger and asking
>how've you been the last 15 years.
>who are you?
>Oh yeah that's so good I've just been fantasizing about tracking you down and finding where you live.
>>
>>18578311
Has NO ONE on 4chan ever heard of Google? I have NEVER failed to find someone I was looking for by googling them and following the links
>>
>>18578311
Seek actual psychological help
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.