[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend is a registered sex offender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1668.jpg (100KB, 700x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1668.jpg
100KB, 700x672px
I'm 27 years old dating a 39 year old man. He is a registered sex offender. When he was 24, he met up with a 13 year old he spoke to online at a hotel and was arrested for attempted aggravated criminal sexual assault. Just 8 months after that, he started another online relationship which led to him having (consensual) sex with a 15 year old girl. He went to prison for 4 years. He got out of prison 9 years ago.

I have a six year old daughter. I know he's a good guy and would never hurt her. But I can't get over the fact he attempted to have sex with a 13 year old. I know some 13 year olds look developed but some don't. I looked like a kid when I was 13. I don't know how this 13 year old girl looked that he attempted to have sex with, but I am bothered by it.

Should I leave him?
>>
Yes. For your child if anything.
>>
>>18578279
>He's a good guy
>Tried to take advantage of kids not once, but twice.
OP don't be an idiot. Child predators don't get cured, unless it's severly beaten out of them. He'll diddle your daughter in six years. Do you want your daughter diddles by her stepdad?
>>
>>18578279
Yes, yesterday if possible.
>>
>>18578279
>attempted aggravated criminal sexual assault.

So.... Rape?
He tried to rape a 13 year old is what your saying?

And then not only did he not learn his lesson after getting caught the first time, he doubled down a yer after?

*sigh*

I know that it SHOULD be a thing that people can move on, that people can become better people, and that everyone deserves a second chance, but I don't blame you.

Reality sucks sometimes.

My 2c: your job--your responsibility--is not to be fair to him, it is to look after and protect your daughter.

Keep in mind, my opinion is VERY biased in this case because:

1.) I am not a parent. I am a 28 year old male. So my ideas about what a parent should and should not be are purely academic and ideological.

2.) My girlfriend was sexually abused by her father growing--and it was an on going thing because no one knew about it until it was going on for years. She still has night terrors to this day that I have to shake her awake out of and hold her as she sobs through. I want to beat the shit out of him every time for doing something that's haunted her for the past 20+ years (and I'm not at all a violent person. I grew up with years of martial arts training, and believing in spiritual peace and centered-ness)

My own anger aside.

From a relationship standpoint, completely ignoring the fact that you have a child and whatever he may have done in his past:

If you cannot trust him--if you have even a glimmer of doubt about something this serious--that is a bad sign in ANY relationship.
>>
Lol this can only be bait
>>
>>18578279
That's his story. Have you looked into the actual record to see if he has colored the facts?

Meanwhile, the first case could have been stupidity. The second proves a psychological problem and lack of self-control
>>
bait
>>
Why necro this thread. Let it die. Doubt OP is even still around.
>>
>>18578279

Teach your daughter about sex now, how to say no, and when to know when she's ready. Also, warn her off of trying to seduce your man from you. Girls in single mother households get like that when the mom starts dating someone else; she tries to steal him with her sexuality.

That 13 year old knew what they were doing when they were seducing an older man. DOn't kid yourself.
>>
>>18578279

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/13/books/renegade-view-on-child-sex-causes-a-storm.html

Ms. Levine tries to separate what she sees as real risks -- H.I.V. infection, unwanted pregnancies and sexual violence -- from risks she calls exaggerated or even invented. She argues forcefully against abstinence-only education and what she sees as a pervasive tendency to view all manifestations of childhood sexuality as dangerous or disturbing.

Ms. Levine argues that sex between teenagers and adults is not always wrong, and that many people are too quick to deny children and teenagers the right to make their own sexual decisions, often by labeling all such contact ''abuse.''

In 1998, The Psychological Bulletin, a highly respected journal, put out by the American Psychological Association, published a review of 59 prior studies of college students who said they had been sexually abused in childhood. The authors concluded that the effects of these encounters were ''neither pervasive nor typically intense,'' although they said gender and circumstance were important factors: a mature 15-year-old boy who has an affair with a young woman, for instance, is far less likely to feel damaged than a girl who has been raped by her father. The authors questioned the practice, common in many studies, of lumping all such cases together as ''sexual abuse,'' suggesting that in some cases they could more accurately be called ''adult-child sex'' or ''adult-adolescent sex.''

Earlier this month, legislators in Missouri voted to cut $100,000 from the University of Missouri's budget because of a 1999 journal article by a university political scientist, Harris Mirkin, that questioned whether all sexual contacts between adults and children constituted abuse. Dr. Mirkin, a father and grandfather who says he has no sympathy for child abusers, says he has received threats as well.
>>
>>18578764
>teach your 6 year old daughter about sex NOW
take a neck and yourself it
>>
>>18578781

Take english and rape it.
>>
>>18578781
I'm genuinely curious as to why you'd prevent your own child from learning something for their own mental and physical wellbeing.
>>
>>18578783
it was intentional, you nonce
>>
>>18578790
because they're 6 bruh.
>>
>>18578794
your illiterate you slot badger.
>>
>>18578799
you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer.
>>
>>18578809
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU
>>
bump sexy thread
>>
>>18578279
If this isn't bait, I would cry.

Anytime I express my frustration on how I get no attention from women I get mocked and tet told to improve my personality. They say to it's impossible to be good with women and be a misogynist at the same time.

Meanwhile, here's a man who's committed statuary rape, and he can easily find female companionship.

Fml.
>>
>>18578939
Chris Brown can still get 10/10s without even trying.
The truth is it's impossible to get good women if you're NOT sexist. No woman wants to date a man that treats her like an equal. Those sexist "alpha" males are attractive because they take charge and dominate, which is all women really care about.
>>
How about this: imagine that he did rape your daughter. What would you do to be able to take that decision back? To avoid knowingly putting your daughter in the crosshairs of a sexual predator?

Make the right choice, here. I know more than a few girls who were used as a cumsock by their stepfathers. They did not turn out well. Their mothers basically sold their innocence for some company. You have the gift of foresight, use it.
>>
>>18578279
>I know he's a good guy and would never hurt her
Are you fucking serious. You wouldn't tell your child to go play in traffic and neither should you have your child around this guy.
>>
>>18578951
>Their mothers basically sold their innocence for some company
very well put and I too know of girls the same was done to them. one I know of told her mother when she was 11 after it had been going on since she was 8 and the mother blamed her daughter for being provocative around the guy. It finally stopped when she was 14 and started running away.
>>
>>18578279
>attempted
So he got Chris Hansened?
>consensual
You really think he deserved to go to prison for this?

It doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about, although obviously I'm working from a fraction of your limited knowledge. What, specifically, are your concerns?
>>
>>18578951
83% of child molesters aren't pedophiles. Sexual orientation has practically no predictive value for likelihood of committing sexual assault.
>>
>>18578781
Absence only schooling, everyone. This is how dumb it looks
>>
>>18578279
>My bf fucks kids should I break up with him?
he purposefully pursued TWO underaged girls. Do you really have to ask?
>>
>>18579155

What the fuck part of "he likes to underaged teens" didn't you understand?

Her daughter is 6 and she's not even related to him by blood - that means 5-6 years she's going to be grade A prime meat in his eyes. He got arrested once before and then did it again anyway later - that means this is someone who is held back only by the fear of getting caught.

Maybe he can control himself for a few years, but after continued exposure to your daughter in swim suits, nighties, shorts, tank tops and all the other crap that tweens wear he's going to remember how sweet it was all those years ago when he made that 15 year old high school freshman squeal and he's going to lose it.

Listen to this anon:
>>18578951
>>
I think >>18578951 puts it better than anyone else here
>>
>>18579162

I don't know if you're trying to agree with him or...? What you're saying seems to agree with his point - dudes are gonna molest hot young ass even if they're not literally pedos, so if they already have a history of doing it then maybe it's a good idea to steer fucking clear.
>>
File: 1377142825583.jpg (47KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
1377142825583.jpg
47KB, 298x279px
Women are so fucking TERRIBLE at choosing partner.

holy shit, i fucking hate all of you.
>>
>>18578279
I hope this is bait, for humanity's sake.
>>
>>18578797
i learned when i was 4
>>
>>18579186
are you the right partner buddy?
>>
>>18579180
OP doesn't own her daughter's vagina; her daughter does. If OP is concerned that he might rape her daughter, that's one thing. If she's worried that she might willingly have sex with him, that's nothing but OP's own insecurity talking. That said, being sexually attracted to children doesn't make you any more likely to rape them than being sexually attracted to adults makes you likely to rape every adult you meet.
>>
>>18579196
you imply that kids can understand and give consent you Fucking Retard
>>
>>18578279
Don't even take that chance. Please for the love of god.

My mom dated a "good guy" that still showed signs of being a total pedo. She started dating him when I was 7. He would give me sleeping pills then assault me from ages 9 to 11. And then one day I woke up mid-assault.

Please, just don't even risk it. Your daughter matters so much more.
>>
hate to say it op, but pedophilles never change. No matter how much you trust him, or want to believe he is different now. By having your daughter around him, you are practically ensuring that she will be molested at some point. Sorry if this is not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.
>>
>>18578279
Your child should be your top priority. You are not doing a good job of protecting her right now. Why would you even take this chance? The guy got CAUGHT twice, he probably did things like this even more often than that.

I'm not gonna lie it's making me kind of angry that you're even debating this. This is such an old story - mom dates a creepy guy, kid gets molested. Happens all the fucking time, and you are actively setting your daughter up for the same fate just so you don't have to feel lonely. Grow up.

Can I ask if her father is in the picture?
>>
>femanon makes a thread asking for advice
>receives advice, instead of blind positive reinforcement and "do what you feel!!"
>femanon abandons thread
Every time
>>
>>18579292
I'm hoping it's bait
>>
>>18578939
All you need is money.
>>
>>18578279
You being a single mother don't have many options. However, being with a Chester and having a young child is not a good combo.
>>
Epic /r9k/ tier bait
>>
>>18578279
I'm a guy who dated and fucked a 13 year old and I'd date you to date and fuck your 13 year old. Just saying.
>>
>>18579516
Kys
>>
>>18579543
Yeah I feel pretty shit about it
>>
>>18578279

His not a good guy and will probably go after your daughter in time end it before he gets close to her.
>>
>>18578279
dudes already diddled your daughter, get out before it gets bad.
>>
>>18579205
Because they can, and your impotent rage means nothing you Capitalyzed Idiot.
>>
>>18578777
T.NAMBLA and rich rich pedo jews trying to normalize pedos
>>
>>18579480
>not many options

Bullshit. Unless she's on welfare with 5 kids, yeah. But I've dated single moms and it's really not that different. They're less clingy, too.
>>
>>18579606
u'r are dumb and an idiot because i am right and you are wrong!!!!

it may be arbitrary to declare 18 is acceptable when the brain finishes developing at 25 but it's CLOSER to 25 than a 13 year old so i am righter
>>
the fug are you even doing with him in the first place? jfc where's the kid's father, why aren't you with him?
>>
>>18579162
wtf is this post, who said anything about whether he's gay or not?
>>
>>18579606
>being this autistic
>>
>>18579205
Of course they can, in the sense of being able to judge the potential effects of their actions and express willingness or unwillingness to continue. There are laws that exist specifically to deny legal standing to children's consent or lack thereof; in the absence of these laws, the system would revert to treating the consent of minors the same as that of adults.

>>18579832
Male brains finish developing around 35. Testosterone is a critical component to reaching the final stage of development, so in a sense, cis females are never fully developed. Maybe we should just outlaw sex altogether. I kind of wonder how that would play out.
>>
>>18579832
Your second statement is just as dumb as your first.

1)the brain doesn't finish developing at 25. Brain development is a continuous process that lasts most of your life
2) Cognitive development MASSIVELY tapers off at 12-14 and basically flatlines at 16
2)
>>
>>18579196
>That said, being sexually attracted to children doesn't make you any more likely to rape them than being sexually attracted to adults makes you likely to rape every adult you meet.

Errrrr...... except in this context, you're talking about someone who charged with trying to rape, and trying to rape a child at that... and then went to jail not a year later for KNOWINGLY doing something that was a crime--because you sure as shit know that the cops warned/threatened him against doing... well... exactly what he ended up doing that landed him in prison.

This isn't a theoretical "well just being attracted to children doesn't mean you'll rape them" discussion, because that in his case... he did. That is a fact. He actions prove him a sexual predator of children. It's on his rap sheet, plain as black and white.
>>
>>18578279
Wow are you seriously asking this? There is NO WAY in hell I would expose my child to that danger. Especially if I KNOW. You're an idiot for even considering this. Leave him and if you decide to find another guy make sure he's not gonna rape your daughter. Predators don't LOOK dangerous, they are often the people who you think you know well. Please anon, don't be a dumb bitch and knowingly expose your daughter to this shit.

I know people make mistakes, and I'm not saying he's an evil man but woman. He has already tried doing this shit twice and got caught once. Why even BEGIN dating this man. Get your head on straight. Fuck dude.
>>
>>18578764
Lol what the fuck are you even talking about? I'm a female and I grew up in a single parent household, mother, and I NEVER tried fuckinn my stepdad. He never tried anything either. If anything I was just pissed that she wasn't with my dad.

Idiot.
>>
Just so everyone in this thread knows, "attempted aggravated sexual assault" is given to anyone who is trying to have sex with a child. It has NOTHING to do with actually raping someone, it could be "consensual"

>t. fag that watches too much chris hanson
>>
>>18579835
>>18579708
>>18579234
>>18579186
>>18578939
>tfw feminism has been mainstream for so long that even misogynistic alt-right traditionalists accept it as incontrovertible fact
Child marriage wasn't anything out of the ordinary in the US even 100 years ago.
>>
id say unless he got caught pissing in public or something, then no hes not a good guy. dump him and let him rot. he caused lots of real pain to children, would you want that happening to your kid?
>>
>>18579887
>charged with trying to rape, and trying to rape a child at that
Statutory rape. Literally "technically rape, but not really, because no one (other than the "rapist") actually bothered to ask her if she was okay with it."
>>
>>18579961
charged with attempted aggravated sexual assault of a 13 year old:

>The following is an example of a state law dealing with aggravated sexual assault:

>An actor is guilty of aggravated sexual assault if he commits an act of sexual penetration with another person under any one of the following circumstances:

>The victim is less than 13 years old.
>The victim is at least 13 but less than 16 years old; and a. The actor is related to the victim by blood or affinity to the third degree;or b. the actor has supervisory or disciplinary power over the victim; or c. the actor is a foster parent, a guardian, or stands in loco parentis within the household;
https://definitions.uslegal.com/a/aggravated-sexual-assault/

Released, then later that same year: Convicted and went to prison for statutory rape of a 15 year old.

So 2 counts of rape.

Even if you pretend the second is "statutory", the first one is not, and when you put them together, that's a definite and indisputably clear pattern of behavior.
>>
>>18580014
Its not rape if they're willing. Come on.
>>
>>18580014
You realize that you just proved my point, right? He attempted to sexually penetrate a 13 year old, that's it. His showing up there along with the chat logs is all that is needed to prove intent. Note that the girl showing up at the same location after the same conversation is equally an indication of consent. The only difference is that his consent counts, but a bunch of fat old hags with sand in their cunts decided that the 13 year old's consent doesn't count.
>>
>>18581190
Because it shouldn't count, that's too fucking young
>>
>>18581190

Then he should go to Africa, or Argentina, or the Philippines.

But guess what. He didn't.
So it's rape.

Both the common cultural conscience AND the law are sync here.

He knowing did something that is defined as felonious rape by both the people living in the country, and the government body behind it.
>>
>>18581202
Too young by what metric? Your feelings shouldn't deprive her of her human rights. It's crazy how adults vote to deny children the ability to have any sort of individual agency, and then point to that lack of agency as proof that they can't make decisions for themselves.

Here's a fact: more than half of people in the US lost their virginity before they were 15 1/2. A significant portion of those lost their virginity when they were 13 or younger. 13 is plenty old enough, and kids everywhere are voting with their bodies.
>>
>>18581223
It's literally not defined as rape. Notice that in neither case was he convicted of rape. You're the one confusing "statutory rape" with "rape" due to the similar terminology.
>>
>>18578279
This thread can't be real.

>should I give my daughter priveleged access to a registered, charged, and incarcerated sex offender

Yeah you stupid bitch. Great idea.
>>
File: 1375591070028.jpg (116KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1375591070028.jpg
116KB, 406x364px
>should I leave him
>should I leave the man who has been proven to fuck young girls on multiple occasions when I have a 6 year old daughter

Jesus Christ, what led you to even consider staying with him? Is his dick 10x8? What the fuck.
>>
>>18578279
>tfw you realize you're actually three years younger than the girl he got sent to prison for having sex with
You sure he's not raping you right now, OP?
>>
>>18581224
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124119468
>>
>>18581330
See: >>18579853
Want proof? Read your own article. Scroll down to the graph.

But that's just measuring brain development. When you look at reasoning ability directly, there's not nearly so large of a difference between ages:

Weithorn, L. A. & Campbell, S. B. (1982). "The competency of children and adolescents to make informed treatment decisions," Child Development, 53(6), 1589-1598.
>In general, minors aged fourteen were found to demonstrate a level of competence equivalent to that of adults. […] The ages of eighteen or twenty-one as the "cutoffs" below which individuals are presumed to be incompetent to make determinations about their own welfare do not reflect the psychological capabilities of most adolescents.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.