[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking care of a foster child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (5KB, 294x172px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5KB, 294x172px
Been with a girl for 2 years. She used to be a volunteer where she got attached by a small child and all. I've encouraged her to kinda make her next step and try to form a mother-like bond with that kid. It made her really happy that i've encouraged her but soon problems arrived.
The kid got very attached of her and sees her as a mother but since there's no 18years difference he can't be adoped, only taken 3days a week. We take him home every week, even if we have to drive 400km just to sign a paper, but he used to be happier before we started taking him in our home. Now he's permanently sadl; his reason being that after those days he will have to get back there.Furthermore at a point he send her pictures with his hand cut to "convince her to take him back or he will do more harm to himself".
It feels like the more we try the worst it gets and i feel guilty for encouraging her to do more for that kid as the kid exhausts her mentally.
>>
>>18578265
Jesus Christ. Ya that definitely was a can of worms. Cut all ties and reevaluate fostering children.
>>
>>18578265
Why would you cuck yourself intentionally?

Never provide for someone else's spawn, ever.
>>
Ya honestly fuckd up OP. Wtf I never heard of a full blooded guy to actually be ok with such a thing. You're an idiot OP.
>>
>>18578722
Wtf if a child's in a bad situation and has no one to take care of them it's kind to provide a parental figure for them
>>
>>18578265
Jeez. That's fucking rough. I'd suggest you and your girl go see a family therapist.

I imagine the best thing is to just step away from the kid. It literally might be the lesser of two evils for him.
>>
File: 562.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>18578753
>someone else's unwanted child
>your problem
the cheeky fucker gave you an ultimatum, are you retarded? Who gives a shit if he cuts himself, live your own life.
>>
Pretend you have a fucking heart, you /b/asterds . How can I fix this kid. It's like this because the system is shit
>>
>>18578855
you can't. fuck him; make your own.
>>
>>18578754
I'm thinking that maybe we gave him to much attention all of a sudden while he had none his entire life. And he was affraid that we will abandon him or something?
>>
>>18578265

This child is acting like this because only your GF is acting as a mother figure maybe, that's only me guessing tho. This kid doesn't have a father figure to say to him acting such way is not the right thing to do.

When you see him again, you'll need to talk to him. You're not his father but the least you can do is set him up straight as a man. Tell him that acting this way will only sadden her because she loves him.

TL.DR: That child isn't an ape but a human being, just reason with him as a man. Logic and patience is the key here.
>>
>>18578878
Good thinking and good advice. Thank you, anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.