[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suspension hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_3975.jpg (12KB, 377x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3975.jpg
12KB, 377x200px
how do i do this correctly without becoming a vegetable? using a door preferably

don't talk me out of it. depression and anxiety since the age of 4. good middle class family and parents who mostly love me.

>inb4 selfish

tonight is the night. i've been suffering for years with drug/alcohol addiction and many many other failures

i'm an 18 year old girl
>>
don't
>>
selfish cunt, hope you live and put into a psych ward
>>
>>18578129
i've been in many, many times.

fuck yourself
>>
Don't kill youse-
>drug-user and a woman
Kill yourself.
>>
>>18578135
yes i'm working on it that's why i need some A1 advice
>>
>>18578113
You're asking the wrong board. Just don't fucking do it, at 18 you haven't even lived your life. And think of it this way, if you're willing to die you're already at rock bottom, you can only go up from there.
>>
>>18578113
How big are you?
>>
>>18578139
i don't even know what that means
>>
>>18578138
i hit rock bottom at least once a year with this fucking bipolar disorder. can't take meds with my genetic condition they just give me hallucinations. it never goes up from rock bottom. i've been hanging in there and i'm done
>>
>>18578146
Clearly not if you still have time to browse 4chan instead of actuallg doing it.
>>
>>18578140
Height., weight, etc. Describe yourself physically. It changes how effective things will be.
>>
>>18578113
where you from, anon?
>>
File: waves of feels.gif (965KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
waves of feels.gif
965KB, 498x266px
Oh my god everyone here is so mean

OP if you want to talk to someone im here. I'm really bored so I actually want to hear what you have to say im not tryna be nice just to be nice

i can add you on something if you dont want to type on 4chan
>>
>>18578199

Oh PEE

are u still alive...
>>
>>18578155
midwestern united states
>>
>>18578153
5'6 120 lbs i look healthy thin
>>
>>18578113
ill love you
>>
>>18578295
i have a boyfriend. he loves me. it's not enough
>>
>>18578296
then duhh you need more love, why not 2 boyfriends? 3? hell we can be like that futurama episode and join all our minds together
>>
Very simple and easy way to go for the most part. I suggest making sure that you are in a secluded area. First off the positioning of the rope is very important, keep it at the back of your head and very high to ensure proper asphyxiation. Second make sure that your rope will not break/whatever the rope is tied to will not break. Note that the unconscious body will thrash about as it dies and that could break the rope if it is not of proper quality. Also if the rope is dry and tough it could also cut you so keep that in mind. Lastly I do not recommend doing this and I am not responsible for your choice, but if you are going to go it mine as well be clean.
>>
>>18578299
lmao this cute
>>
>>18578301
would wood rafters in my basement work? also is a slipknot best what kind of knot would ensure that i don't slip out?
>>
>>18578302
I'm sure you are too. No reason to end your life when there is so much more to see
>>
File: IMG_0246.png (805KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.png
805KB, 1239x795px
>>18578306
Do this
>>
>>18578296

well did you even talk to your bf about this

youre going to nuke his mind if you kill yourself while dating him and dont even tell him anything
>>
>>18578313
i've looked into it it's too expensive for me it's like 1-2k
>>
>>18578317
Stop being a cheap cunt. It's not like you're going to need the money.
>>
>>18578320
i wanted it to go to my little brother
>>
>>18578316
i'm talking to him right now it's helping
>>
File: 1488475734522.jpg (127KB, 687x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488475734522.jpg
127KB, 687x800px
>>18578135
This. Stupid roastie just wants attention like 85 percent of them "trying" to off themselves.

Get a Razor Blade and go down the road instead of this bullshit. Hope you end up as a mental vegetable due to lack of oxygen.
>>
>>18578325
i don't want nor need any attention. i just don't want to fuck up and become a vegetable
>>
>>18578321
And your little brother would rather have you. Don't do it in your house. Do it in the wilderness, dumbass. Then your family can hold out home that you're alive.

In West Virgina, for example, you can walk 300 feet into the woods from the road, and nobody would ever find you.
>>
>>18578113
>don't talk me out of it.
Ok

>depression and anxiety since the age of 4. good middle class family and parents who mostly love me.
Yeah, not buying it now. Attention seeking fuckhead is what you are.
>>
>>18578329
>doesn't want to be a vegetable
>will use the most likely way of ending up like one
You didn't say that you're mentaly challenged.
>>
File: ....png (35KB, 250x104px) Image search: [Google]
....png
35KB, 250x104px
>>18578335
More like,

>you didn't say you failed before
>>
>>18578334
genetic condition that causes severe anxiety/depression/bipolar reguardless of social standing actually
>>
>>18578113
Hey OP, before you off yourself could we get some nudes?
>>
File: Download.jpg (11KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
11KB, 262x192px
>>18578113
Do it and stop wasting our time you pathetic attention whore.
>>
File: itstryingtotellmesomething.png (31KB, 304x85px) Image search: [Google]
itstryingtotellmesomething.png
31KB, 304x85px
If you're going to do it, at least live stream it. Seriously, how selfish can you be?

This is obviously fake anyway, so whatever.
>>
>>18578329
Hurry up and kys already. Can't believe a thread died for this shit.
>>
well, i'll be gone now... might make ohio news because i have some minor life accomplishments and might make it on local TV.

to those of you who were assholes to me, fuck you. i wish hell was real so you'd burn in it
>>
>>18578321
oh yeah I'm sure your little bro's gonna be like. Damn I'm so glad my selfish bitch psycho sister left me 1 grand. It almost covers the first session of therapy I need.
>>
>>18578355
>Breaking: local thot can't even off herself - more at the 8o'clock news
>>
>>18578355
Post pics at LEAST.
>>
>>18578355
No! Post nudes first! Noooooooo
>>
>>18578355
Kys..... oh wait.
P.S if you believe in hell then you would know that suicide is the only sin that isn't forgiven.
>>
File: bones.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bones.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>18578355

is this real? you just said you were talking to your boyfriend and it was helping

seriously can you not

i know some people are dicks here because they get like 395843095 different people claming theyre gonna kill themselves but i take every single one seriously

come on now keep talking to us or your boyfriend or someone
>>
>>18578113
>18 yo grill
please neck yourself sooner than later
>>
>>18578372
>>
You might have some sort of hormonal imbalance from your developing body. As we mature during our adolescent age, our bodies are pumped with hormones and chemicals to mitigate the pain from our developing organs and bones.

I had severe depression as a teenager: night shivers, inability to move, constant thoughts of depression and nihilism, but it disappeared when I hit my mid 20's. Didn't take any antidepressants, but I did experience a lot of emotional pain from my parents divorce and being a loner and moving from town to town.

Just wait it out, enjoy being a part of the complexity of life and existence and appreciate the absurdity of being alive.
>>
>>18578383
Anon, it's over. She committed an hero.
>>
File: 1500368068169.jpg (91KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
1500368068169.jpg
91KB, 428x428px
>>18578395
we win
>>
>>18578400
but what if an vegetable?
>>
>>18578395
Well on the bright side, a mortician and a funeral company will get some money for their livelihood.

Seriously though, suicide is pointless. Being a part of existence and reality is fucking amazing. Just how complex things are from the way our brains have developed to interpret lines as metaphors and language, to computers inputting data to send information to diodes on our phones and computer screens in which people from different countries see the information, to the way we all ended up here on /adv/ at this exact moment, a single moment of billions of billions of immeasurable moments, how can you not appreciate being alive and a part of this complex system?
>>
>>18578424
>life is complex and amazing
also cruel and unforgiving.
I would off myself immediately if I didn't have a family to think about.

Fuck existance.
>>
>>18578424
Don't forgett the whole necrophilic fun shots the mortician can take on a young roastie. Imagine the fun of deflowering a dead gril. Have fun ending up on some necro archive, OP. Last gril I have seen there got her eye socket fucket and the guy toke a pic of her cut open womb were his dick has been showing.

At least you will not die for nothing. <3
>>
File: distraught tails.png (206KB, 364x346px) Image search: [Google]
distraught tails.png
206KB, 364x346px
>>18578434

what the fuck this is a joke right please tell me this isnt a thing
>>
File: 1494151533997.jpg (29KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
1494151533997.jpg
29KB, 600x733px
>>18578434
wtf, sauce? i don't believe.
>>
>>18578113
I am going to talk you out of it anyway. There are reasons why suicide will not help.

First of all - religion. What if your life actually has a meaning and a purpose and god is watching over your shoulders right now and you are destined to meet the love of your life in a few weeks from now ? And what if you died, then realized this ? No god required to create a hell for you if something like this happens, your existence would be hell at that point.

If you're an atheist - Unless you live in North Korea, eating tree bark and dirt every day and watching your family die from famine with no escape then life generally is worth of experiencing. You just have a faulty angle of view on it. Do you really want to literally stop existing just because you cannot unplug your head from your own arse? Think about it. Is ceasing to exist the answer for your problems ? It's not. Get your shit together and face them. And don't tell me you can't - you always can and there is always a way out of every situation. As far as you've described, your life is not bad, you want it to be and are making it yourself.

ugh. fuck it. kys please.
but post dem nudes first.
>>
>>18578439
>>18578443
Sorry guys, don't have the source at hand. It's from my former orgish time. But yeah, don't die young with a nice body. The people working with death usually are fucked in the head. If not the mortician, than at least the guys working over night or transporting your corpse. Nobody really cares and you will get used for fun and giggles.
>>
>>18578445
2late4me she already an heroed or an vegetabled, hopefully.

Anyway, they do it because somethings fucked with their brains and it's caused by evolution I think. It's fascinating. In competitive environments (like North Korea) the weak people die from lack of resources. However, in noncompetitive environments the weak people still die, despite the fact they have all the resources they could ever need. They do this because of stupid things like """feelings""" and """being bullied""". Just more proof that nature always wins.
>>
>>18578450
Don't give me that shit, anon. Find it >:(.
>>
File: 7jhhtgjh.jpg (99KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
7jhhtgjh.jpg
99KB, 700x466px
>>18578461
I try, I think it was a forum about "beautiful death" and such, Something like this: forum.deathaddict.com

But I don't think it's there. The real funny part is, I came across is looking for a higher resolution of pic related.
>>
>>18578475
What is that thing? Is that a dog? Where the fuck are the owners?
>>
>>18578486
>dog
Well, sometimes we did call them "good boi".
>>
>>18578486
>Where the fuck are the owners?
Anon, it's 2017.
>>
Well could you leak your credit/debit card before u do it?
>>
File: whatsitsaying..png (36KB, 307x85px) Image search: [Google]
whatsitsaying..png
36KB, 307x85px
>>18578494
So, what? We don't need to feed pets anymore? This is disgusting. Look it has a collar on, it's owners are probably looking for it...
>>
>>18578475
Get your shit together immediately before it's too late. You are not starving with your family dead and everything falling into ruin so stop crying, you are not an ethiopian half-dead kiddo, you just see yourself as such. I will never understand people like this - something goes wrong in their life and they go nuts over it. This happens to each and every one of us, okay ? The thing is, you cry, until there is no more reason for it. You have a nightmare, then you wake up. You have problems in your life, they pass.

You do not fully realize what you have until you lose it. You have a life and a family. That's a start and it's only up to you to achieve your dreams.
>>
>>18578113
Goddammit. I haven't had as much as a blow job in 5 years, and this selfish cunt would rather hang herself than give me even a few licks around the tip. Well, fuck you, bitch, if you care so little about the guys who are really suffering in the world. Fucking drama queens. I am so done with them.
>>
>>18578506
read the whole thread you nigger. the bitch is dead.
>>
>>18578503
We wuz dogs and sieht

>>18578506
Wrong anon, anon. I'm obviously not OP.
>>
>>18578511
wha ? already ? oh come on !
>>
>>18578518
Sorry you missed out on the fun, she might have an vegetabled though. That would be fun, wouldn't it?
>>
>>1857852
I haven't even started to talk properly and she dead already. These emo kids are starting to get boring.
>>
One less retarded cunt in the world.
>>
>>18578113
Why don't you die some cool way like jumping of a huge cliff
>>
>>18578344
i like you
>>
>>18578113
>parents who mostly love me
Barricade your door and call the cops before you start doing it, so they find you, not your parents.

If you do it.

You shouldn't.

Aside of the egoism behind it and the worth of your life, there always is the possibility of hell.
Do you wanna trade depression for literal torture forever?
>>
>>18578443
>>18578439
>>18578461
>>18578475
>>18578486

It is a thing. I have seen the pic he references on 4chan several years back a lot. You can see the dick deep in the corpses pussy and it's tip can bee seen through a big ass hole in her stomach.

EDIT: Found the pic:
https://4archive.org/board/b/thread/551968537
(first one)
>>
>>18578317
>i've looked into it it's too expensive for me it's like 1-2k
Bitch did you even fucking look at the picture? It's just over $100.
>>
>>18580189
Crashing my phone
>>
>>18580220
Idk. I won't post it here. Posting gore on /adv/ directly theoretically can get you banned. Other boards are for that.
>>
>>18578291
post up nudes. Give the world a gift before you check out.
>>
>>18578434
>>18580189

Do you guys remember the pics circa '09 /b/ of the dismembered woman fucked in the middle of a forest by some black dudes? Like, i remember one was her sawn in half and the guy was fucking the bottom half. IIRC you could see the dick poking through, just like with the above picture
>>
>>18578113
What are your initials? I feel like I know you
>>
Don't do it OP, shut can change quickly when you're young.
>>
>>18580154
how is it egoism if she didn't ask to be born ? not trying to fight with you, I'm just curious about your point of view on the matter.
>>
>>18578113
Have you become a crack whore yet? I.E. have you been fucked for drugs or [drug] money?
>>
>>18580891
are you asking her a genuine question or are you just being mean ?
>>
>>18578113
i think shooting yourself in the head would be a much easier and efficient option. that is if you live in murrica

if not, you could always take a trip to san francisco and jump off the golden gate, the nation's #1 suicide destination. and who the fuck knows, in the process you might find that the world is actually a very interesting place.
>>
>>18578383
I think that secretly everybody experiences some degree of depression when they enter puberty because the world loses its childlike wonder and you slowly begin to become numb and de-sensitized to the world around you.
>>
>>18580895
I'm serious, there is no better way to ask that. have you reached that point?

also what drugs are you addicted to? you do realize it's that lifestyle that is making you depressed, right? i'm a crack smoker, i would know.
>>
>>18578113
>i'm an 18 year old girl
find yourself a man/betas that will buy you anything you want
>>
>>18580907
But I'm not OP. Been a while since she responded, is she dead ?
>>
>>18578113
If you wanna talk,I'm here. If you're interested I'll give you my email. That's if you respond. I hope you feel better and don't commit suicide. You can rise above it!
>>
Its been a day since he posted this.

Either he already went ahead and did it or else he was an attention grubbing fag out for his (you)s. Neither of which should warrant you dredging up the thread.
>>
>I'm not seeking attention just looking for good way to kill myself
>includes personal life and rants about their life obviously looking for attention from white knights
>gets mad when people give advice or tell her to kill herself
>>
>>18578199
Czekd and offered. I dont give a fuck but dubs speaks op
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.