[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canker sores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1473380531830.jpg (19KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1473380531830.jpg
19KB, 340x340px
How the FUCK do you stop this shit once and for all?

>inb4 kill yourself
>>
Nigger you're asking the equivalent of keeping yourself from ever getting the common cold.
It's life. Accept it. You'll be okay
>>
I get bad canker sores when I drink something acidic like orange juice.
>>
Kill the bacteria with mouthwash
>>
I get them whenever I eat too many salted sunflower seeds. Ironically, a homemade "saline" solution of hot water in a coffee cup with so much table salt in it that it won't dissolve anymore is a cure. I swish or gargle with a tiny bit, spit it out, and repeat until I've finished the liquid. The first few times hurt like hell but after pushing through it's just a hideously salty flavor, and I'll rinse twice with clean water before drinking a cup of water. Usually the next day it's almost gone, and a day or two after that it's completely healed.
>>
Alright OP, I'm going to settle this once and for all, under one condition: that you take the knowledge I am about to endow you with, and spread it far and wide, on all sorts of forums asking how to stop them.

I get kanker sores worse than anyone. They get up to dime-sized and love to sit just inside the corners of my lips where everyone can fucking see them. It's disgusting. I've had people inform me in public of them, that's how noticeable they were, like I didn't fucking know. I got sick and tired of them, looked up lots of remedies online, none of which worked. Which is why I'm going to give you the solution, and expect that you spread it, so we can end the kanker sore epidemic.

Listen up faggot. After years of this shit, my kanker sores stopped (haven't had even one for months, compared to one giant one every month for almost a decade) when I did the following:
>stopped chewing gum
>started chewing sunflower seeds (ranch flavor, the white blue bag) all the time (shove a bunch of seeds in and pry them apart with your teeth, spit out shells)
>focused on brushing the front row of teeth's top and bottom vigorously

Now all the shit I'm going to tell you next is my subjective opinion, but the above 3 steps WORKED, like I said I haven't had a kanker sore in ages. So take the rest with a grain of salt. The kanker sores seemed to come whenever I accidentally bit my cheek, but it's possible it had already swollen there for an outbreak. So I made damn sure the tips of my teeth in the front row were clean. Alongside this, I used to try and suck food bits through my front teeth after meals, and I realized I was sucking my lip through- the exact spot on my lip that I was getting the sores. So I stopped doing that shit and just carry flossers in my car now and at home to use after meals. The gum is what I think was actually causing it, but it might have been coincidental- something in the chemicals in the gum was causing the sores, is my thinking.
>>
>>18577829
For the sunflower seeds, I read about a salt remedy online that uses the salt that you'd pickle pickles with, applying directly to the sore. But that shit didn't work, and that was 2 years ago. So I started chewing the seeds, and my sores went away. That's what helped me solve the kanker sore issue. They were like a control group in this experiment, which helped me determine the gum and teeth-sucking issues were actually problems. The salt works if it's done regularly, instead of a remedial salting to fix existing sores it's a proactive salting to prevent them. For this anon >>18577804 it might be the flavor of seeds that's the problem because the ranch worked well for me.

In conclusion, if you follow those 3 steps, say goodbye to your sores. Be diligent and throw that gum out. And make sure you actually brush your teeth well.
>>
>>18577778
Cut off your lips.
>>
>>18577778
For me, keeping it dry by never licking it makes it go away the fastest

Licking it all the time keeps it around
>>
Take vitamin b12 - it's good for this and for your nervous system and energy. I never get canker sores since I started taking it a few years ago to boost energy.
>>
>>18577778
coconut oil fixes everything.

>>18578091
NO U TELL HIM COCONUT OIL FGT
>>
>>18578292
FGT

OP can do both. Double cure.
>>
>>18578298
I'm going back to /b/ so I can tell op he's a faggot.
>>
>cancer sores
>>
>>18577778
Dude I hate these with a passion, you can't talk eat or drink without pain.
>>
I swish with warm salty water and they go away
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.