[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice needed - Can I continue this relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: sputniki.png (661KB, 1386x698px) Image search: [Google]
sputniki.png
661KB, 1386x698px
To give you a little background, I began dating a girl around mid June (last month) after meeting her in late April through a mutual friend of ours and talking with her for several weeks before we both revealed that we have feelings for each other.

It's important to understand that this was a LDR. She only lives about a two hour drive from me, and I stayed with her for about a week which was not long after we first met in person after visiting out mutual friend for her graduation ceremony. This was the middle of June. I also stayed at her place for about 3 days about 3 weeks ago, which is where our relationship started to break down a bit. It should also be noted that our interactions originally began over talking on Discord voice chat every night for several weeks and playing games together.

The night she revealed she had feelings for me, she also began expressing sexual interest and sending me lewd snaps. From then on, for several weeks, our discussion of our romantic and sexual feelings for each other only increased. I'm new to relationships and sexual experiences alike, so it was a very alien thing to me. We had started off as good friends that hit it off after being introduced, and to go from that to very intimate shit was very intense. I didn't feel any sort of intense excitement during the ordeal, just kind of rolled with it, no matter how shy and awkward I was at times.
>>
>>18577642
Our relationship only lasted about a month before shit got kind of weird. She expressed that she thinks we should just be friends, and that she feels horrid for saying that. Her main reasoning for the breakup was:

>She doesn't think we'll work out on a sexual level, we're a bit different when it comes to that

This is partially true. She REALLY enjoys sex and is a huge pervert. She often said very sexual things to me or simply flirted in a sexual context whenever we talked online. I always found it awkward to reciprocate. She was fairly understanding, and any sexual contact we had in person wasn't awkward.

As you might imagine, she's into some pretty kinky shit. She likes very rough sex. She enjoys being very submissive, which goes well with me since I enjoy being dominant. However, the problem for me with all of this is that I'm currently experiencing what I believe to be a flatline due to starting nofap around the time I met her. This means that a lot of my excitement and arousal that I got from masturbation is gone. I still get aroused, just more physically. Meaning, I get erections and hold them, but the feeling of being horny or excited during sex just isn't there right now. The feeling of pleasure just isn't as intense anymore.
>>
>>18577648
>The other reason is that she feels the distance between us would just hinder the relationship. She is recently starting a new career and I'm going to community college and finding a part-time job, which means we'll both be pretty busy.

I'm able to understand this one a lot more. If she feels that the distance and our busy schedules would hinder our relationship advancing, I'm willing to be more understanding of than the former.

The main reason that I brought this up on here is that I've discussed my sex predicament with our mutual friend, and she's basically telling me that this girl has been unfair to me. Basically said she failed me on both a romantic and sexual level, due to her seeming to care more about sex and not being patient with me.

During my last visit to her place, she basically expressed that she didn't feel that I was attracted to her due to not initiating sexual encounters. I received lots of mixed signals from her while I was there, so I thought for a bit that she had lost interest in intimacy with me, so naturally this threw me off.

She also mentioned when she just wanted to be friends that she didn't want things to change and that she still wanted to be in my life. She says she still wants to be close friends, and that maybe in the future we could try things again if we're both ready, but only if I wanted to.
>>
>>18577652
he is currently staying in another state for 2 weeks for job training. Since the night we broke up, I didn't send any messages to her in the following days but she eventually reached out and messaged me, apologizing for us having not talked and that she was really busy. It was a brief message, but our interactions so far have been brief due to her being busy. She genuinely asks how I'm doing and seems like she still has feelings as a friend, and is not just saying it to make the breakup less harsh.

So I ask you, /adv/, what do you think of this whole situation? Is it at all possible or feasible to continue this friendship? I still partially have feelings for her, but I'm obviously willing to be mature and not wait if it doesn't seem that another attempt at a relationship between us will arise. I don't know how to gauge our interactions due to them being really brief and the distance between us.

Sorry for the long read, but it's a really complicated situation. Genuine advice is appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>18577655
meant to say She is staying in another state, not he.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.