[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a woman that I can trust enough to not divorce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1492615972567.jpg (55KB, 619x780px) Image search: [Google]
1492615972567.jpg
55KB, 619x780px
How do I find a woman that I can trust enough to not divorce me until after our kids have grown up? I want to get married and have children more than anything in my life but I know that the divorce rate is like 50% and I just have this idea of marrying a narcissistic and self-absorbed woman who has kids with me, gets bored with me, cheats on me, and then takes the house and kids, leaving them without a real family.
>>
>>18577487
What do you define as "grown up"?
Why do you want your spouse to not divorce until after that time?
>>
By not going into a relationship with divorce at the forefront of your mind. You're doing nothing but sabotaging yourself when you read about shit like divorce statistics and how awful women are.
>>
>>18577491
"Grown up" meaning finished college
>>
>>18577494
going in blind and unprepared: that worked out so well for all those guys out there paying alimony
>>
>>18577499
Why do you think it's important to not get divorced until after that point? Do you have personal experience with parents getting divorced?
>>
File: 1494364584323.jpg (42KB, 461x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494364584323.jpg
42KB, 461x540px
>>18577487
>How do I find a woman that I can trust
I don't know. I love women, I really really do....But I don't trust them. Not even close.
>>
>>18577491
>>18577514
Not OP, but pretty sure he's not saying that he WANTS to get divorced then, just that it would matter a lot less if it happened so he doesn't care after that. He's putting his children first. Good man.
>>
>>18577514
>Why do you think it's important to make sure your kids aren't dependent on you before you break apart their foundatuon of living

I haven't personally expierienced it but I do know a lot of people who's mom cared more about herself than anyone else and left their husbands before their kifs could grow up
>>
>>18577520
Why do you believe he's putting his children first by postponing divorce until the children have graduated college?
>>
>>18577520
this is correct
>>
>>18577521
What made you feel the mom cared more about herself than anyone else? Why do you feel it's important for parents to stay together until their kids have finished college?
>>
>>18577487

>How do I find a woman that I can trust enough to not divorce me until after our kids have grown up?

Don't be a twat, thats how. If you can't attract a decent, genuine woman who loves you and trusts you its because you have failed to be a genuine person worth loving and trusting.
>>
>>18577524
Are you retarded

Do you not understand that kids need a mother and father figure in their lives, not 5/7 of a mother and 2/7 of a fatherk
>>
>>18577528
>What made you feel the mom cared more about herself than anyone else?
She left the father because she wanted a better man's dick. Therefore, she cared more about dick than giving her children a good family and childhood

>Why do you feel it's important for parents to stay together until their kids have finished college?
Are you retarded
>>
>>18577533
I'm just curious if you believe this rules applies to every, or nearly every, situation. I'm curious if, in your opinion, it's better for a child to experience a mother and father yelling at each other day after day until they get divorced the day the child finishes college (which, arguably, they are no longer a child and haven't been for a few years). If the mother and father are no longer feeling the love, is it better to pretend and put up a front the child/adult can easily see through?
>>
>>18577528
"Consider the link between crime rates and family structure. You can actually use the divorce rate in a given area to predict its level of crime, according to University of Chicago sociology professor Robert Sampson, who studied 171 U.S. cities with populations above 100,000 and found that the lower a city's divorce rate, the lower its crime rate.

Another study tracked 6,400 boys over 20 years and found those who grew up without fathers in the home were two to three times more likely to commit crimes. In Wisconsin (the only state to release government data on the link between divorce and crime), children of divorced parents are 12 times more likely to serve time in jail than are children from intact, two-parent families.

Then there's the connection between divorce and poverty. According to Mary Corcoran, a political science professor at the University of Michigan, household income for children living with two parents averaged $43,600. It dropped to $25,300 following a divorce.

Studies also show divorce affects education. High school dropout rates are much higher among children of divorced parents than among children of always-married parents, and the children of divorce are 60 percent less likely to attend college than children from always-married parents. Girls from intact families are also far less likely to skip school.

The effect of divorce on sexual behavior is noteworthy, too. U.S. and British studies show that daughters of divorced parents are more likely to engage in pre-marital sex. African-American girls are 42 percent less likely to have sex before age 18 if they live at home with their biological fathers. But a stepfather can have the opposite effect, with one study of Hispanic-American girls finding this makes them 72 percent more likely to have sex before 18."
>>
>>18577541
It doesn't have to be fake, you bite the bullet and continue to try to love your partner for the sake of your children.
>>
>>18577541
Because it's not an on/off switch between fighting every day and having a perfect marriage.

A lot of times, things are perfectly amicable up until the point she gets bored and goes off to get someone else's dick
>>
>>18577546
I grew up with a family only held together for the sake of its children. My mother was miserable, but she stayed in the marriage because she was terrified of getting a divorce and scarring us. She tried to fix the marriage. Church, couples therapy, turning to family and friends, a week of marriage boot camp--nothing could hide or fix the fact that they were miserable with each other. They'd fallen out of love with each other, and everyone in the family knew it. The older we got, the more obvious it was. Instead of getting divorced, my parents scarred their children with an unhealthy image of marriage.
>>
>>18577561
>A lot of times
What experiences have you had that taught you this about divorce?
>>
>>18577487
You can't.

It's in womens unchanging nature to be hypergamous. They are always looking out for a better opportunity. And our culture encourages them to do so.
>>
>>18577587
It's not their nature. They're brainwashed from childhood to be that way by the media, social influences and "educational" institutions that teach people to be self serving and believe that marriage and commitment is slavery and a key to unhappiness.
>>
>>18577608
Not to mention the "throw it away and get a new one" consumerism culture
>>
>>18577608
What is their true nature?
>>
>>18577614
This attitude is so prevalent on this board and society in general it's sickening.
>>
>>18577608
I think it's more of a natural thing, to be honest. It's part of women's nature to have a backup plan even when they're in a happy relationship. I think it's exacerbated by society today, whereas it used to be suppressed, but I think it's always been there.
>>
>>18577487
Get with an older woman. The women in their 30s now are old enough to not have been too poisoned by social media and have a slightly lower market value. Pray to God your kids come out healthy and normal.
>>
>Having affairs is so hot and exciting. If you feel like doing it, it means your man isn't doing his job of satisfying and entertaining you so it's all his fault anyways, no need to feel bad about it.
>Single mothers are the strongest, bravest, most admirable people in the world! It's such a noble thing to do, and so much more viable nowadays! If anything it's even better for the kids, men are all terrible at raising kids after all.

These are the messages your average woman spends her whole life being given by the media nowadays.
>>
>>18577948

Not present: any actual fucking merit or deeds, or anything at all that actually vindicates the notion of them being stronger in any way, shape or form.
>>
File: 1494816643206.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494816643206.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>18577516
>>18577587
>>18577608
>>18577614
>>18577948
>>18577957
I want to find the person who made women like this and kill them
>>
>>18578068
Good luck killing god bro.
>>
>>18577499
Ah yes get divorced at 56 so you can die alone good idea
>>
>>18577487
Usually those stats are misleading because they dont seperate among demographics.

Imagine all the white trash poor fucks got divorced. And all the above average income people with educations didnt.

Now if youre above average income and educated are your chances of divorce 50%? Or its it closer to zero and all the poorfags are bring the average up...
Also, just choose a partner right. Forget this "how can i trust" bullshit because if you question trust and cant just give it then youll sink any relationship youre ever in, dont get all.horny and fall in love with a girl just because shes hot, because after looks dont matter anymore, hot or ugly.

Strive for your best friend, make time for her, dont cheat, and your relationship will be fine
>>
File: IMG_4186.jpg (63KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4186.jpg
63KB, 633x360px
The divource rate is only 50% if you pick a slut. Be smart anon, loyal and honest girls are out there. Don't choose a partner with your dick and you will be fine.
>>
>>18577487
There's a room called basement.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.