[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get people to care about my life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: hiytuky.jpg (21KB, 560x516px) Image search: [Google]
hiytuky.jpg
21KB, 560x516px
how do i get people to care about my life?
>>
Why do you want them to care about your life? Why do you feel people do not currently care about your life?
>>
>>18577485

You can't do much. Be nice and don't be too much of a downer ALL the time. Nothing wrong with complaining with a friend, but you have to be fun every now and again.

Also, some people just won't care. That's not your fault. Try hanging with new people.
>>
File: 1497019558508.png (613KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
1497019558508.png
613KB, 1280x724px
Doesn't matter.
>>
>>18577495
It would feel like I was understood and not alone

Empirical evidence shows that they dont care. I live alone, no calls, people avoid mine. Including family. Im not doing well in life, and they know this and if they cared they would make some attempt to help, whatever it was
>>
>>18577586
How do you know they know this? Why do you feel you are not doing well in life? How do you know people avoid you?
>>
>>18577591
Im 24, college grad working two jobs I couldve gotten if I dropped out of high school. Poor as shit. Never had a gf, no friends. They know this stuff, should be obvious then.

I have seen people look at me then oretend they dont see me as they walk past. They dont answer the phone when I know they are home
>>
>>18577626
Why do you think it should be obvious to them? Have you reached out to them? Have you asked for help?

What makes you think people pretend not to see you? How do you know people are home and not busy when they don't answer their phone?
>>
>>18577632
Well if they know all that stuff, then it wpuld be obvious. If I have to ask, they dont really care

Ive SEEN them, they lookbat me, turn away auick and walk away. And ive seen their car in the driveway when I call them
>>
>>18577695
Could it be that when people look at you as they pass by you and realize they've made eye contact with you, they don't want you to think they've been staring at you? They're strangers, they have no reason to avoid you. People are entirely too absorbed in themselves and worrying about how other people perceive them to notice whether or not you're being weird.

Why is it that they don't care if you have to ask? Other people can't read your mind. Other people can't feel your pain. Two people can encounter the same struggles, and the first person handles them without a hitch while the second experiences a major breakdown. How could anyone possibly know that second person would have that experience? People can't read your mind. You kind of have to assume everyone is an idiot. If you don't tell them "I need help", many people will assume you have it under control
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.