[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed Detox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: current.jpg (1MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
current.jpg
1MB, 5184x3456px
I'm stopping weed tomorrow completely after 5 years of daily vaping abuse I was able stop for 50 days before so I know what to expect I had a mixture of the following:
depression (gray pointless outlook of life )
- social anxiety
- lack of humour and timing
- easily fatigued
- unable to sleep at times
- night sweats

I want to lessen these withdrawal symptoms by doing the following:
find a support group (haven't found one yet)
skip rope and bodyweight exercises (already do this)
daily meditations and listening to evening dharmas
Any experience for /weed/ who went full sober? I'm sick of weed and I really want to stop it. Insight from anyone is welcome
>>
How about you stop being a little bitch about it. I have to stop for 2 weeks and I'm absolutely digging these hyperdreams im getting. The being unable to sleep part is pretty annoying yes, but if you just look at the back of your eyes for about 10 minutes (the weird patterns and shit) it occupies your mind and youll drift off.

Yesterday night I was in some kind of zombie apocalypse and the day before that I almost realised I was dreaming because I was standing in a place I couldn't be (kinda weird that that triggered it, since youre usually in some weird place).

The only downside is that im a bit cranky and tired for the past 3 days or so.
>>
Wanna teetotal? Teetotal. It's hard, but it's healthy.

Want the easy way? sub in another addiction.
>>
>>18577234
Weed is the sub for another addiction
I replaced cigarrettes with Weed

>>18577209
Good luck. I've been with it for a while so its pretty engrained to my being, so it will be hard to extract it all out.
>>
>>18577447

How long is a while? I'm talking daily for like a year and often before that. Never really had an issue. Posting again because I woke up from a dream after noticing the sloppy details. You can do it.
>>
>>18577661
Had an issue with quitting*
>>
>>18577057
You can do it. Weed is so quietly life ruining and you will love the feeling of a clear mind. I did it and so can you. Everything you describe as a withdrawal symptom can be attributed to the sleeping problems and resulting bodily and mental imbalance. The best cure for this is to go to sleep tired. Exercise before bed, and never fall asleep looking at a screen. Getting to your bed while physically exhausted with a full belly is the best thing you can do.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.