[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hatred of humanity and desire for approval

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1470004661218.gif (2MB, 466x744px) Image search: [Google]
1470004661218.gif
2MB, 466x744px
So, /adv/ I need your help. Do any of you have experiences with waxing and waning between a deep hatred and absolute love of humans?

So this brings me on to the next part, is funneling this hatred into success a good way to spend my time? I hate people so much at times, but desire desperately to be approved by everyone and want to win at life to prove all who doubted me wrong. Inb4, they didn't doubt you, you didn't even cross their mind. I know I've crossed some of their minds, and those I didn't I'd like to make them regret forgetting me. Is that healthy? Using that as fuel to be successful in life?

I'm aware that I'm probably a narcissist
>>
>>18577009
Yes. My life goes better when I'm in "absolute love" mode. I would guess it would be the same for you too.

It isn't healthy to base your life around 1) hurt pride and 2) other people. Eventually you will be confronted by yourself, and you won't like what you see because it was made for someone else. Focus on your own sustainable happiness and peace. Real success in this will bring approval without effort.
>>
1. Don't say humans. Makes you sound like a weeb faggot.

2. No. Obviously it's not healthy.

3. Whatever motivates you motivates you.

4. Be aware of the hatred and don't fuck people over:
There will come a time when you can choose whether to indulge your fucked up head and punish/hurt someone, or to advance yourself and 'win.' This is where Bond villains lose. It's taking the greedy swing in Dark Souls.
Choose winning over your ego. Or you WILL lose, and you will always be a loser.
>>
>>18577035
It definitely does.

>>18577040
Who cares, it conveyed the meaning I wanted to.

I'd never fuck people over or be an asshole because of it. I also don't get your point. Plenty of assholes make it and hurt people all the time? That doesn't seem relevant to success at all, in fact, being a huge asshole might HELP you be successful.
>>
>>18577055
You should. You sound like a self-absorbed cunt.

You're an idiot who has clearly never actually met someone successful.
Fucking people over can be the right call, but if you do it because you 'hate' them, or for your ego, you're going to lose.
>>
>>18577220
>>18577220
Why wouldn't I be self-absorbed? Everyone else is?
>because you hate them or for your ego
Yeah obviously, fucking people over only when it's beneficial to business.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.