[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a Breakup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Game-Over-Thank-You-For-Playing.jpg (16KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
Game-Over-Thank-You-For-Playing.jpg
16KB, 500x267px
So I recently started dating a girl who was originally going to return to uni a year from now. Recently she found out she'll be able to head back 4 months from now, in December (for Spring). As a result she asked me if I wanted to keep dating her (I said yes). We then had a long good convo at the coffeeshop and went back. I pointed out "I thought this was going to be a breakup date, honestly" and then she said "Well I don't know if we should get any closer, since it'll make it harder to go through later."

I'm assuming if it was a raw breakup she wouldn't have asked me my thoughts. But her comment at the end, I don't know.

W O M E N
O
M
E
N
>>
>>18576987

eee yeah it sounds like shes still thinking about it but without the rest of the conversation its hard to say.
>>
>>18576987

She's half way there.
>>
She doesn't want to marry you. She just wants to fuck you or have you around in case nothing else comes up. I guarantee she'll dump you once someone else comes along.

If you can get back out there, get back out there.
She's not going to wait for you, so you shouldn't wait for her.
>>
>>18576999
>>18577002
I mean we had a really good convo, she smiled a lot, so it didn't feel like a breakup date. I was expecting things to be pretty curt and to-the-point if it was a breakup.
>>18577006
Yeah I get that, but I mean I myself am starting an internship pretty soon and I'm not anticipating meeting any women during that time period. I'm OK with this being a casual "whatever" dating thing for a few months and breaking it off. At least I think I am...
>>
>>18576987
>>18576987
I dunno man.
Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

I know youre the one dealing with the emotional side of it and not me so i can say that Pretty easily, but shes right. Could get messy.
>>
>>18577014
I think it's reasonable, I just don't know if it's a breakup or not lol
>>
Doesn't sound like a breakup. It sounds like she's saying keep it casual, this isn't going to become a serious relationship.
>>
>>18577043
>It sounds like she's saying keep it casual, this isn't going to become a serious relationship.
That's the vibe I got as well; like we could keep dating but don't expect it to continue past the point of no-return.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.