[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to act more manly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1151.jpg (54KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.jpg
54KB, 846x846px
Long story short, girl(friend) clearly loses attraction towards me when I act emotional, needy, aka effeminate, and is clearly turned on when I act based on my testosterone aka manly

For example, acted like a bitch and even cried in front of her this weekend because i was drunk and emotionally unstable. She's pretty meta about her feelings and told me she now feels more or less indifferent if we break up. Keep in mind a few days ago she was spamming me with lovey-dovey texts and trying to get my attention. During our "'makeup" talk she pissed me off and I yelled at her for the first time in a while and I literally saw her eyes light up, her face brightened a bit. TF

TL;DR how can I be more masculine around my gf
>>
bump because I'd like to know too
>>
>>18576755
Study Stoicism. Read works by the great Stoics. Meditations by Aurelius is good.

And, for god's sake, if you can't get drunk without acting like a bitch, then stop drinking. I'm so serious.

Also, dominate your girlfriend in the bedroom. Show her that she's yours and no one else's.
>>
File: Conor.jpg (83KB, 990x641px) Image search: [Google]
Conor.jpg
83KB, 990x641px
I just do what I want, you know, without breaking the law.

Break the rules, though.
>>
>>18576755

I don't get your question. You clearly see that she didn't like your drunk routine, so what are you asking here?

Stop getting so drunk. Also, don't assume the problem was "opening up". Drunks don't "open up", they sob all over you. No one likes that shit.
>>
Not OP, but i'm struggling with this too. I'm very stoic, but most other men are just loud and boisterous. I'm the quiet kind of stoic.
>>
>>18576755
Just bury those emotions when you're around her and unleash them in the gym, a journal, with make buddies, your mom anything. Displays of weakness kills a woman's respect for a man so quick it's not even funny. I've had several promising relationships take a nosedive right around the time I decided to start opening up. Doesn't matter if it's a girl in dating, a female friend, a sister, even my mom feels a visceral disgust when I show too much weakness. Women are considered to be natural nurturers but that's only for their offspring or other small and cute things. A grown man has no business displaying weakness in front of a woman
>>
>>18577551
That's fine so long as you can be 'loud', or speak up, when you need to.
Stoicism is more aligned with masculinity anyway, being the opposite of expressive which is quite feminine.
>>
She sounds like trash, OP. If she wants you to mistreat her and hates when you open up to her, she's pump and dump material, not relationship material. If you have to pretend to be something you're not you will never be satisfied in the relationship.

>>18577584
That is not women in general. If they lose respect for you talking about your problems and being human they are not worth being around. Again, it depends how you express yourself. A woman moping and being draining 24/7 will be looked at with disgust, much less a man.
>>
>>18577733
I've had it happen too much and too reliably to not believe it's women in general. I've had women press me on my "feelings" and lose interest as soon as I revealed them even though 99% of our conversations have been positive and with me on a strong masculine frame.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.