[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

File: JM_01.jpg (331KB, 540x770px) Image search: [Google]
JM_01.jpg
331KB, 540x770px
I am genuine Lord Friendzone.

I've met her in the chatroom back in 2000. I write her letters later. She replied, she been friendly. She lived in Moscow, her life was better than mine, richer, more interesting. I've told her, that I love her. She remained friendly. She listened, she answered, she was in love with another man. I didn't know, what to do. I wanted to come to her place, I did, but time was wrong, we never met. We talked over the phone. Once she called me and we've been talking for three fucking hours.That man was older than her and he is long gone. He didn't fuck her when she been underage and did not do it later. We talked over the phone, we chatted over ICQ, then she disappeared. But my life already was broken. She surfaced later, I've found her in a social network. She was pregnant, There was a year of 2007>
>>
File: JM_02.jpg (118KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
JM_02.jpg
118KB, 500x585px
>>18576752

She was pregnant and she was married. And I liked her new husband, he was better, than me. We have been chatting, again and again, I liked it. In fact, she has been even more friendly, as I wasn't that sorry aggressive brat I've been before. She was still hot. Even now, when she got two children, she is still a hotty.
I actually wanted to meet her and her husband, she agreed to that, but we didn't have the chance. And tomorrow she is coming to my hometown.
>>
File: JM_03.jpg (164KB, 800x678px) Image search: [Google]
JM_03.jpg
164KB, 800x678px
>>18576763

Her husband, not a jealous type, according to her, but it isn't an issue. The issue is her Father-in-law, who is a hard-ass and taking secure roots and places during their journey. There are eight of them, on two cars. If they would manage to bypass me and I never meet her in person, I'll start to think she's never even was real. If I try to go for an intercept, I may risk provoking her folks, which would be bad.
>>
File: JM_04.jpg (170KB, 700x767px) Image search: [Google]
JM_04.jpg
170KB, 700x767px
>>18576781

Her Father-in-law does not even tell her about tomorrow's schedule. She wrote me, that's the reason she missed a meeting with her friend in another town. She tells me, it pisses her off.
>>
Dude. Let her go. She's married and has two kids. She let you go a long time ago.
>>
File: JM_fuck.jpg (67KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
JM_fuck.jpg
67KB, 500x280px
>>18576818

I do not intend to break her family or provoke her to cheat. I just want to meet her in person. I need this.
>>
>>18576833
What do you hope to gain from meeting her?
>>
File: JM_05.jpg (68KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
JM_05.jpg
68KB, 362x500px
>>18576848

Certain relief.

https://youtu.be/HKviVOv-XGU
>>
>>18576850
Then just do it. Yes you might provoke them but the only other option is never seeing her. If it's that important to you then you will find a way.
>>
File: JM_06.jpg (112KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
JM_06.jpg
112KB, 636x900px
>>18576888

Thanks for encouraging me. They bout 130 clics from here, in another small town. I could come there, but don't think it's appropriate. I have the home field advantage if her convoy would go anti-sub zigzag.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.