[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't make her cum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Animal_1ae984_1638725.jpg (320KB, 780x1357px) Image search: [Google]
Animal_1ae984_1638725.jpg
320KB, 780x1357px
So /adv/ let me tell you my story

I recently started dating this girl I've been obsessing over for over a half of year.We've been dating for over 2 months now but I still couldn't make her cum yet(even though I'm is the only dick she ever got) and I'm pretty worried is my size.I'm like a 15 cm(I think,when I measure it the base,without any push it's like 15,16 cm but when I push till the pelvic bone it becomes like 18 cm from the side BUT that is from the side.When the tape is over my penis is,again,16-17 with some push)

I want to make her happy and I hate the though of a Jamal to take her and fuck her with like a 20 inch cthulhuic member.Everything else is going well(we spend every day almost 9 to 10 hours together and we can't get enough,always laughing and having a great time) but I'm worrying that the frustration she feels will be too much and, one day and,she'll decide to leave me for someone else

Now,if you are going to ask for my technique,it's not much.Some cowgirl,some reverse,some doggy but i always get tired and afraid I'll cum(we do it with zero protection(yeah I know it's retarded) but she likes it raw and with a condom I can't feel jack shit) and pull it out to early

So ,/adv/ can you /adv/ice me what to do or tell me if it's big enough or will it grow?i'm really worried because this is my first serious relationship and I really,REALLY like this girl
>>
Try digital or oral. If you're good with each other, it shouldn't matter that much though. I wasn't able to cum from anything but oral with my GF for 4 months, but we communicated insecurities and reassured one another until I felt comfortable enough to nut inside her
>>
>>18576767
Well,she almost came today from fingering,but she got scared that my parents might come home and find us like this so she was paranoid.Plus my arm hurt
>>
>>18576735
It's definitely not the size, you've got a nice average sized penis that vaginas have evolved to like. It's probably the technique. Even though you say it isn't. Also, is she at least on birth control then? If not... you poor damn horny stupid moron. Pulling out is basically russian roulette with a fully loaded gun. Use a condom or get her on birth control so you can come inside her. Then you won't have to worry, then you won't be distracted, and then you can focus on her more and that'll make it easier for you to make her come.

Furthermore, it's not just the dick. What are you doing with your hands? Your mouth? How much time do you spend on foreplay? Just making out and stroking and massaging her. Have you tried teasing and edging? CAN she even orgasm? Does she orgasm when she masturbates? How does she masturbate? Try doing the same thing for her.

And seriously USE FUCKING BIRTH CONTROL!
>>
One has the posibility to exhilarate the other merely with one's finger.
Albeit I had not the fortuity to learn of your digital vastness, I can verily assure you in my lack of such.
Thus we may conclude that the miniscule apparatus of fornication in your possesion will be of sufficient practicality to enact the aforementioned action.
>>
>>18576779
Got the message man,but unfortunately she can't use birth control cause she's on some sort of hormonal treatment and that will fuck her up even more.Will try with a condom though
>>
The size of your penis is not the problem.

How much time do you spend on foreplay? Try putting in an extra 10 - 15 minutes of foreplay, especially one that pleases her specifically. Fingering, massage, etc all helps A TON. Also saying "my arm hurts" is a lame ass excuse. You can't make her cum with just your dick alone so put it in the extra effort. Does she cum at all when she masturbates? If she masturbates, does she use a vibrator? Sometimes women use strong vibrators that makes any regular penis pale in comparison. If so, she needs to slowly ween off of that.

>(we do it with zero protection(yeah I know it's retarded)
Agreed. It is retarded. Use protection or the two of you just might make the worst decision of your entire lives. Stop fucking around with this. USE PROTECTION.
>>
>>18576783
You have my gratitude my dear sir or madam for such a quick and elegant response

If the internet was filled with more man of culture and literature such as yourself,maybe it wouldn't be such a harsh and unwelcoming place for"normies"
>>
File: len_in.gif (6KB, 571x418px) Image search: [Google]
len_in.gif
6KB, 571x418px
Average penis size in the west is literally 6.2'' (6.16 inches).
>>
>>18576806
Thanks man,but still I feel small.Idk.is there any hope that it might grow???
>>
>>18576811
You're not supposed to push, dude. I'm 8.5'' if I push (will post pic if mods let me).

What is your girth? How old are you?
>>
>>18576785
Use an intrauterine device then (IUD for short). There're ones made of copper or silver that release no hormones whatsoever and should be safe for your gf to use. Her gynecologist (she does have one, right?) can tell her more and insert it.

And even though you complained of not feeling much with a condom, that might be a beneficial thing since you won't come as quickly and can spend more time fucking her.

And >>18576794 might be on to something as well. It is possible to desensitise oneself by masturbating and thus make it difficult to achieve orgasm during sex. If your gf is using some sort of very powerful vibrator she could consider stopping, or at least cutting down on the frequency to once every 1 or 2 weeks. IF she has desensitised herself her sensitivity levels should increase within a few weeks at the most, possibly faster.
>>
>>18576819
17 man.I'm pretty skinny girth wise.Am I foolish for hoping for some growth???
>>
>>18576835
She doesn't use one,for what am I aware and idk if she'll be ok with it(the IUD)
>>
File: its kill.jpg (60KB, 519x581px) Image search: [Google]
its kill.jpg
60KB, 519x581px
>>18576838
It can happen, but, it will most likely not.

You're average 15 - 16 cm (6-6.2''), length wise. It is probably the girth.

If the girth is really bad, you'll have to eat her out, man.

Best of luck.
>>
File: nofunfest.jpg (33KB, 425x323px) Image search: [Google]
nofunfest.jpg
33KB, 425x323px
>>18576855
Eh,it's not so bad.I kinda like it but i remember one time when she forgot to take a shower.Not fun
>>
>>18576864
>forgot
>>
>>18576846
Why would she not be ok with it? Tell her to get one
>>
>>18576869
In her defense,she was hungover and came straight to my house after a party
>>
>>18576873
She doesn't want her mother to find out and I think she's even too shy to ask for one
>>
>>18576846
Well, if hormonal pills are out, it's either condoms or IUDs. I don't know what it's like to have one inserted, but from what I hear she won't notice it once it's in place. It's also one of the safest forms of contraception with only 7 unplanned pregnancies per 1000 users and year. Also, it uses no hormones.
In other terms, if she has a copper or silver IUD the two of you could have sex every day for over 98 years using no other protection, and there's only a 50% chance that she'll have become pregnant in that time.
>>
>>18576878
>came straight to my house after a party
well then not showering wasn't the reason she smelled then I'm sorry to say
>>
>>18576922
Well she was with me and i can guarantee nothing else happened except for some alcohol and animu
>>
Can you answer to the other anons questions? They asked you twice the same question, does she fucking orgasm from masturbation, yes or no? That's really important.

Also, know that a lot of women never orgasm from vaginal intercourse, they need clitoral stimulation for that. And some never orgasm but you know what? It's okay because girls usually feel pleasure differently from boys. The pleasure is during the whole act, not just the orgasm like us, so don't worry dude, she's having the time of her life.
>>
>>18576864
To each their own. She is lucky to have you, it seems.
>>
>>18576956
Yeah man she does.Sorry I didn't answer it sooner
>>
>>18576966
Alright, that's one thing ruled out then. Turns out it probably is your technique after all.
>>
>>18576966
>>18576970
Or maybe because she's not comfortable enough.
Ask her to show you how she touches herself, and try to do the same. Or go watch "how to eat pussy like a champ" pretty solid advice to improve your technique
>>
>>18576970
Yeah man I though that too.Dammit man I never though I would have this problem(a small weiner and no cumming)
>>
>>18576976
We watched some tutorials together and it really helped.Maybe we should watch some more
>>
>>18576986
Is she relaxed enough? I can't get my gf to orgasm (she always loses it just before) because she's self-conscious plus she's always afraid of someone coming
>>
>>18577005
Now that i think about it,she is always nervous about our parents entering on us doing it.Do you think that could be it???

Plus yeah.She is also very self conscious(even if I told her 1000 times not to worry about it)
>>
>>18577017
Probably. Can't you lock the door? Invite her to your place?
You could also close the curtains enough to darken the room without making it pitch black, so she won't be thinking about the funny face she's making (even if my gf's is so hot like that) or her stomach being a bit bloated etc.
>>
>>18577025
Well unfortunately we can't lock the door,at her or at my place.But the curtains idea doses't sound bad at all.Thanks man,I'll definitely try that
>>
>>18576776
You should lick it then
>>
>>18577049
Yeah....neah

She straight up told me(after almost climax-ing 3 times so I understood her frustration)that I would do nothing with the tongue
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.