[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me prank a Scammer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: con fag.jpg (121KB, 1338x851px) Image search: [Google]
con fag.jpg
121KB, 1338x851px
To try and keep things short, I'm selling a PS4 bundle on ebay and have been pm'd by a seller offering me £340 + £20 postage for it.
They requested me to send an invoice to their paypal address and (which I did) and said that they would pay me that way.
Instead, they insist that they have paid me (they haven't, according to my paypal the invoice has not been paid) and keep telling me to check my eBay email address spam folder for their proof of payment.

It looks like a fairly obvious scam to me and this explains the 'too good to be true' price they were offering to pay.

I was wondering if you guys could come up with any good ways of GOOFIN them back? As they have given me an address they would like the PS4 to be sent to.

Pic is the email they sent to me
>>
>>18576687

Send cops to their house.
Sign them up for all sorts of bullshit.
Send them a box of snakes.
I'm not really a prankster by trade.
>>
what a horribly written phishing email.
>>
>>18576690
Cheers dude, I like the third one
>>
>>18576692
really feel like going to the place and having fisty cuffs with them as Coventry is only half an hour from where I live.
Though, I feel that being a bit more intelligent about it would fuck with them more.
>>
>>18576687
use shitsenders
>>
>>18576702
you mean? http://www dot shitsenders dot com
>>
File: eb scam.jpg (59KB, 649x539px) Image search: [Google]
eb scam.jpg
59KB, 649x539px
This is quite amusing.

good read 7/8
>>
>>18576687
Why not just contact the police?

On google maps that address looks like an apartment building. Have you considered that the person named may be a neighbor of the scammer, and not the scammer himself?
>>
>>18576687

had the same thing happen to me. I sent them some of my dogs poop and gave them the trackign details for that.
>>
>>18576808
The UK police will do fuck all about this. Mainly because they're underfunded as fuck. another reason being that the scammer hasn't actually scammed me yet. They will simply log it and that's about it. The only way I could get their interest is if I could provide evidence of the scammer's actual address and not some proxy address like this one probably is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.