[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few years ago I had broken up with an ex who cheated on me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Stewie.png (7KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
Stewie.png
7KB, 208x243px
A few years ago I had broken up with an ex who cheated on me. I got back at her by getting her fired from her job because I had caught wind that she was fucking her manager (I made a complaint to the regional headquarters) and my last ex who also cheated on me I ruined the chances of her starting a relationship with the same person by giving him very in-depth details about how I knew he was healing from a past relationship but that he should know about how she was calling me daddy the previous week as I was fucking her, solely to spite her and accomplish this. She then starts begging me to see screenshots of the texts and I refuse and she was desperate because he ghosted her.

So, without resulting to violence, share stories and give advice on how to get back at people.
>>
File: epP1Z.gif (996KB, 290x231px) Image search: [Google]
epP1Z.gif
996KB, 290x231px
>don't do childish shit
>move on with dignity
>work on yourself
>improve life
>become a better person
>>
A very mean letter (no cussing)
>>
>>18576429
Does pissing into the car vents in the summer heat count as non-violent? Didn't drink the whole day and it way honey-coloured and smelled as if I had eaten a whole field of Asparagus. I would have really liked to she the persons face afterwards.
>>
>>18576459
That's funny as fuck. A+
>>
>>18576429
>but that he should know about how she was calling me daddy the previous week as I was fucking her, solely to spite her

Should've done this too desu
>>
What's wrong with a daddy kink?
>>
>>18576470
Nothing is wrong with a daddy kink, but if I told him about the great sex we were having and how verbal she was fucking me while playing him, he'd piss off (which he has) and she's get upset over me ruining the chances of them being an item.

Now he flirts with other girls in front of her (she was telling me this last time she messaged me) and was begging to see the texts I sent him.

Worked like a charm.
>>
>>18576440
>get cheated on
>let the bitch get away scott free
Nice.
>>
>>18576429
Some cunt at the office I worked at made a huge scene out of a minor mistake I made that was so tiny and minor that it could've just been ignored. By huge scene I mean she was telling loudly what an unbearable idiot I was. She had worked there for two weeks up to that point. My boss was at a desk closeby and I went to him to ask if we could just procede despite the mistake that cost us nothing. He said yes. Basically everyone was looking and could hear us. The cunt came storming by, saying "but he interchanged this with that" and the boss just answered "well, we don't care". She didn't talk to anyone for a day.

Another woman who worked there was my supervisor. I tried to be absolutely friendly and nice towards her but she kept belittling me, I felt she was trying to make me look incompetent. I cut out any smalltalk or the casual chit chat you have with people at work and kept it purely professional while still being friendly to everyone else. After two months she started being nice and from then on the belittling stopped
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.