[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (1KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1KB, 259x194px
Getting a temporary boyfriend is hard when your 29. I just need him so I can move out, should I be straight out, but what if I like him later on.
>>
>>18576422
you don't need a boyfriend to move out idiot. stop being lazy and do it yourself.
>>
This is why men don't respect women. Maybe we should go back to women being second-class citizens and you can get all the strength you want to move furniture around from a forced marriage.
>>
You don't understand I need him because that's the only way my family will back off. If I just leave I'll be leaving in bad terms and if I have a boyfriend. Well they'll see it differently and have to accept that I'm moving forward with my own life.
>>
We can break up as soon as I'm on my own . No biggie!
>>
>>18576451
So you're trying to explain why you're a scumbag.

How about instead of manipulating someone you just pay a guy to pretend to be your boyfriend for a bit or get a friend to do it for free?
>>
>>18576454
Where you live ill be your temp boyfriend
>>
I live in the US and well I thought that I could explain my situation once we got a little closer kinda when I new he kinda liked me then he probably be OK with it and also I have to like him because what if I had to be with him for 2-3-4-5 months to make the story believable you know that we're a couple and I might have to sleep with him. Well I definitely need to like him too.
>>
So basically it sounds like OP wants an fwb that's willing to do her a favor by pretending to be an actual bf.

I think a way to do this is to look for an fwb on dating apps. As OP is a woman, they will certainly be flooded with responses. OP then just needs to filter out to identify some that would look good with her. Talk to them a little; maybe meet once or twice. At this stage, she should have a pretty good feel for if the guy is decent, able, and would be willing to help her. Then it's a matter of asking.

Hm, it sounds like a tall order, but it probably isn't. Eg, if i was able, I'd certainly at least consider it.

OP, you just have to frame the proposition correctly.

Also you could simply make it like a contract and offer sex, straight up. "Pretend to be my bf for x months, and we can fuck a bunch in that time."

Lastly, OP could explore the option of suggar daddies. Though I'm not sure if she's young enough at this stage.

Good luck, OP. I know what it's like to be stuck at home when youre an adult, and want to be independant.
>>
>>18576422
To start, maybe you should learn the difference between your and you're
>>
I am very mu h independent I just happened to be in a very sticky situation and I need a little help so I don't look like a bitch to my family and I can part in a semi decent staged way no hard feelings
>>
>>18576554
you're not explaining anything. We can't give you advice when your omitting so muchg information. How would moving out make you look like a bitch, but moving in with a boyfriend wouldn't?
>>
>>18576566
Agreed, shit makes no sense
>>
>>18576554

Semi-staged? Sounds like a synonym for dishonest. How about questioning whether or not your motives are justified first and then just being honest about your decision.
>>
File: 94f.png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
94f.png
86KB, 625x626px
>>18576422
>>
It's complicated! Let's just say that a family member needs my help and I can't just move out what kind of person would I be. But if I have a boyfriend well that means I have to make my own life and if it's serious enough that means I need to part ways. Easy plan right and if I need to come bk well I can blame it on a failed. Relationship rather then a despret home exsit
>>
>>18576471
you sound like a piece of shit
>>
It's a dog it dog world besides he's gonna know, Eventually.
>>
File: thefuck.gif (337KB, 320x225px) Image search: [Google]
thefuck.gif
337KB, 320x225px
>>18576471

Stop wasting everyone's time. /adv/ actually wants to help people who don't have manipulative intentions. Figure out how to get a boy toy yourself.
>>
>>18576584

What the hell kind of family doesnt let their almost 30 year old offspring out of the nest, without giving said offspring shit.

What culture is your family
>>
My culture dosnt matter what matters is that I leave without seeming like an ungrateful person. The easiest way to do so is by contriving a not so decevable exit plan from a very unique situation. I know I could leavek but I don't want to do so in bad terms. What I need my families help later on can u imagine my vulnerability. Single female all alone, with no protection.
>>
>>18576722

I asked your family's culture; not yours.

And culture does matter - tremendously. Specifically with giving advice. Helps understand the context of the question; the likely environment, without having to have a lengthy back-and-forth. Helps gauge what you may or may not know; and allows tailoring of answers.

But whatever. If you don't want to say, that's fine. Just don't expect better advice.
>>
File: e0d.jpg (48KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
48KB, 1000x1000px
>>18576829

>> 18576722
>>
Why can you not just get a real boyfriend?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.